It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gunshots Heard at Polish Plane Crash Site???

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
My guess is the military was already on the scene; that would be why the two men (cameraman and other man) aren't doing anything to help and why the cameraman seems fidgety after a bit. Also probably explains the gunshots. I mean, the plane did crash adjacent to a military base. I'm sure they were on scene immediately. Possibly the shots were to warn off any non-military like these two.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
The camera man says "Holy F**K" and then repeats it again. Each time it sounds like he is saying it after the "gun shots" The very beginning someone in the distance yells out "come look here/come over here" this is slang thou so it can mean either. However after reading that it is near a military base I would assume that it was a guard saying "come over here".

LifENcircleS

[edit on 4/13/2010 by LifENcircleS]

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
My husband's Russian. He says the guy is "swearing" and the other phrase is something like, "Where is Natasha?" The rest he says is gibberish.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

if they heard gunfire why did they not drop to the floor???

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Let's say that whomever showed up with weapons goes to looking around and perhaps finds an injured deer or a beaver. They find a number of such animals and decide to put them out of their misery. They shoot them and the shots are what is being heard in the back ground.

It makes no sense to think that the military had instructions to shoot the dead bodies or remains when found just for some banker insurance. Nothing survived the crash and as such, I believe what we are hearing is the sporadic firing of shots into injured animals that may have become injured during the initial fireball that crashed to earth.

I find no reason to believe that some assassination was taking place. In fact, the military may have been firing shots just to create a conspiracy. We may never know.

Thanks for the posting.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
My uneducated guess would be the sound is the tires exploding from the heat of fires.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   
open attack on Georgia in 2008 was not conspiracy about 1000 people died , and f* me people need to wake up and stop thinking that russia is a angel and only thing russia wants is peace and prosperity...

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Why risk shooting the injured when the bodies are due to be turned over to Polish authorities for medical examination? That would make no sense whatsoever if it was some sort of assassination operation...

It would be much more effective to suffocate the victims with noxious smoke than shoot them. There's no evidence that way...

Lots of things pop when placed under high heat.. Think of a campfire, but bigger.

[edit on 4/13/2010 by clay2 baraka]

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Since there's a train whistle, the plane may have crashed near a a train stop. The old guy looks like he was a passenger and got off there. The young guys may have seen the plane descending from the train window and ran there after getting off.

It's not a common thing to carry guns on trains. My theory is that someone is using the gunfire (if it is gunfire) to signal other people in the area. It doesn't look like any military is there yet, and I don't believe there is any survivors either.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 03:46 AM
link   
YouTube say: "This video has been removed by the user. " ... any other copy of the video? It smells like cover up stronger and stronger.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Whoa - weird.

The video has been removed.

Hope one of you guys saved it. This could add importance to it.....

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Just lifting this thread up into prominence as another thread was just recently created on the same issue.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I searched but didn't find this thread in my initial search prior to posting my post. I did notice the original video has been removed, this is the video I stumbled upon.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Crazy!

The video seems genuine to me - are the translations in the second video accurate tho? Anybody speak Russian?

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Just watched the clip posted by BlackJackal - WOW.

If the subtitles are correct, and i really do mean IF, then there seems no doubt to me.

These people stumbled across the crashsite and there seemed to be 'individuals' shooting at someone/something while warning the people to leave.

If this scenario is correct and there really are persons shooting plane crash survivors, then why would they let these people with a camera just leave the scene?

But either way, this clip needs to be seen. Very interesting and certainly adds to the theory that the plane crash and subsequent deaths was highly suspicious!

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by BlackJackal

Yeah thanks for finding the clip again of that video, although in the original there were no subtitles and no logo- it was just raw footage. Having the original removed by user also adds to this mystery.

Here is a copy of the original, without any logo/subtitles:

[edit on Thu Apr 15th 2010 by TrueAmerican]

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I read the story on the henry makow site this morning. This situation reminds me of the event in Ndolo. Dag Hammarskjold, the UN Secretary General was flying in to Ndolo in 1961. There was already a great deal of contention between the colonized African "states" and the UN/IMF. Dag's plane was either shot down or crashed but eye witnesses stated that there were two survivors, Dag and one of his staff. The story goes that Thenius Swanapoel aka Rooi Rus (Red Russian) a South African mercenary, summarily executed Dag and the staff member. This started a "blood feud" between the IMF/UN and the SA National Party that lasted right through to 1994 and had many additional victims (like the Helderberg crash in 1987).

The situation running present day in Poland/Russia bears a great deal of similarity, especially after watching the video and hearing what was said (translations). Research the past, it points to the present and the future.

Cheers - Dave

Edit to add: I forgot to mention the Samora Machel incident again... Back in 1986 (October) Samora Machel's plane crashed near the border of Swaziland and South Africa near the Mozambique border. There has been a lot of speculation that a false VOR beacon was used to bring the plane off course and down. Well, I worked with one of the guys on the VOR diversion crew for Machel's plane and know of another one through friends. The false VOR beacon technology was developed by a US company in conjunction with the Israeli's and one of the people involved in the development happened to be on the Helderberg in 1987 (the guilty tying up loose end's methinks). Anyway, just another little tidbit of info ;-)

[edit on 4/15.2010 by bobs_uruncle]

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I believe the video of the raw footage was saved to ATS media by someone in another thread.
Maybe we should all make a habit of doing this when something "controversial" is found on youtube. Upload it to ATS Media before it's lost forever.

[edit on 15-4-2010 by Flighty]

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by srsen

yea bro im from russia, i can tell you. first the guy keeps swearing, the camera man. then right after the train passes you can hear someone scream loudly get the f out of here. then you can here someone say "NE UBIVAITE NAS" which means dont kill us. you have to know russian and listen very closely after the train noise. i listened to it like 20 times. they're definitely saying dont kill us.
and the guy in a long blue coat is a guard thats telling the camera man and others to get out thats why he looks calm

[edit on 15-4-2010 by ponyboyats]

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by prionace glauca
I am guessing the pops that are heard probably coming from rounds of ammunition that were aboard on that plane. The body guards or security personnel that were on that flight probably had firearms for security which were going off due to the heat from the fire. Again just guessing here.

[edit on 13-4-2010 by prionace glauca]

This sounds entirely plausible. We need to consider these things before jumping to a conclusion that rounds were fired and there is no evidence(that i am aware of)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join