It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yoplait's Double Conspiracy-Killing Small Wildlife and Human's, One Cup At A Time

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
enough with the whole bleeding heart poor animals getting their head stuck in a yogurt container...death is a part of life...i'm not going to crush my yogurt containers because i don't want a skunk to die and why should yoplait be responsible...they are making a container to hold yogurt not preserve wildlife...it seems like people would be more concerned with the ingredients...its like the video of soldiers that raped and killed a mother and daughter and the only thing people were concerned about was the dog that was thrown off a cliff...

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
It`s all connected in order to make profit.

The pharmaceutical companies can`t make money with healthy people. They have to have people sick in order to sell them drugs, now their meetings are on how to make people sick and keep them that way for the rest of their life without killing them so they can have disabled people to keep buying their medicines (drugs) and so they somehow get a deal with all these food companies like yoplait to put their poisons in there and that way they can make people sick or at least damage their immune system so bad that the next time they eat another poison in another food it will be the last straw and that person will get seriously sick.

Years ago in bankindex.com and uknown person posted the Secret Covenant and Im not sure if the original thread is still around since a lot of threads I posted comments on have been deleted but you can find the Message of His Kingdom Revelations of Joys and Sorrows Here. www.unveilingthem.com...

When this came out I was so shocke by it that I ate 70% organic for a year and then researched everything I was eating before I ate it. It was tough it was goodbye to burgers, fries, sodas, canned beans and anything canned, instant soup maruchan, any food that had a lot of preservatives, you name it, it was definately an eye opener. Anyway I`m glad you read what the ingredients of that yogurt are, and the part that says about crushing the cup because it may kill animals it`s pretty blatant. Thanks for sharing this info with everyone.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sunsetspawn

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
Something i notice about PETA....they pour paint on models for the fur. Why not bikers that wear leather?

Because minks are cute and fuzzy and remind us of cats, while cows are big, ugly, stupid, and make great burgers and shoes.

It's simple. Otters are cute, and pigs are lunch.

And about the OP. If you aren't reading ingredients before you buy then I don't know what to tell you. When sucralose started getting into our food supply in 05 I learned a slow painful lesson about reading labels. Turns out I am severely allergic, and the fact that the FDA denies that this is even possible has turned me into a massive conspiracy theorist. Anyway, I digress. After a long elimination process I learned that sucralose causes me serious problems, and now that I'm a heavy label reader I try to avoid most of the other artificial nonsense that ends up in our food supply. As I type this I'm eating quinoa and organic chicken. I know, I eat like a mo.

Yeah. I am sure it has nothing to do with the inability of a waif in a mink to inflict the kind of damage that "Torch" from the Cossacks would inflict.

But you are correct, when applied to public sentiment. I know that i, for one, prefer my dog over my cousins cow. Much more cuddly, and easier to hold in my lap.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by hotbakedtater

Why should we be guilted into crushing the containers, when it is 110 percent Yoplaits fault the containers are lethal to wildlife? I didn't crush mine either.

I don't get it. Your complaining because the packaging kills wildlife but you can't be bothered to crush them yourself and possibly save the animals? And sure it's yoplaits fault but seriously, how much of an inconvenience would it be.

That sounds so lazy!!

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Most processed pre-packaged food is not healthy and is full of chemicals.
People who rescue wildlife like skunks, opossums and raccoons will ask you not too buy this product, unless you cut up or smash the container when done.
the video is a skunk with one of these things stuck on his head.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit
The crush container thing was added after a protest by PETA. Specifically, because a skunks head could get stuck in the cup, and because of it's fur, it couldn't get it back out. They added the bottom rim so a skunk could use this to gain leverage to get it back off, AND the verbiage on the cup.

But...But...But skunks can't read!

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Miss_Chievous666

Why should we be guilted into crushing the containers, when it is 110 percent Yoplaits fault the containers are lethal to wildlife? I didn't crush mine either.

I don't get it. Your complaining because the packaging kills wildlife but you can't be bothered to crush them yourself and possibly save the animals? And sure it's yoplaits fault but seriously, how much of an inconvenience would it be.

That sounds so lazy!!
It wasnt due to laziness, although I am lazy.

I felt since I was going to dispose of it properly (vs littering or critteres getting into a trash can) it wouldnt be a problem, but I forgot that trash bags that get dumped at the dump might split open.

So yes now I feel guilty, and I wasnt going to let them bully me into that emotion with their transference of responsibility.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by sadwolf

now that video is HILARIOUS!!!

Let me ask you guys, since we are blaming Yoplait for killing furry little critters here....who is going to put up the stats for the number of furry critters killed every year because of these containers?

I would really like to parse out the ones who were killed as food for another animal, since that is more "natural selection" and not some nefarious yogurt company.

I have a sneaking suspicion that all the outrage over the poor rodents "dying" is made up as a faux reality born out of the worst case scenario of some early 20 something PETA worker.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
reply to post by sadwolf

now that video is HILARIOUS!!!

Let me ask you guys, since we are blaming Yoplait for killing furry little critters here....who is going to put up the stats for the number of furry critters killed every year because of these containers?

I would really like to parse out the ones who were killed as food for another animal, since that is more "natural selection" and not some nefarious yogurt company.

I have a sneaking suspicion that all the outrage over the poor rodents "dying" is made up as a faux reality born out of the worst case scenario of some early 20 something PETA worker.
It is very close to my bedtime, but I promise I will look into this tomorrow. I actually ran across several links with articles about the wildlife deaths. Several different states.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Seriously?

How about the warnings on the sides of kitty litter containers that warn parents not to have their children fall inside of them- EVERY CONTAINER IS POTENTIALL FATAL. Bean Bags are fatal. Plastic Bottles are fatal.

Get over it...

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Awesome post! I couldn't agree more. The ingredients and design of the processed food we eat is atrocious. Here is an awesome article I found about aspartame in our food.

Can Chewing Gum Kill You?

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by hotbakedtater
Why should we be guilted into crushing the containers, when it is 110 percent Yoplaits fault the containers are lethal to wildlife?

I agree with your thread except for this argument, which is just idiotic.

They can kill animals because they can eat the container and die, or choke, or in some weird cases get stuck in them.

Like those pop can rings, they tell you to cut them before dispose, because fish/birds get caught in them, I have seen it personally.
At least yoplait says take care of our wildlife! Pop cans dont tell you this!

By the way yogurt is extremely good for you (I guess it depends which brands though) I never felt better than when I ate it daily.

Speaking of which: brands are just PR for a company. Brands have nothing to do with a company, theyre like spokesmodel, they are designed to be pretty to entice you to buy it. Many cases (like my companies) they DELIBERATELY try not to associate brands because they want it to look like a cute little individual company, which is more 'personal' to consumers.

People are more willing to buy from something they can relate to, than faceless corporation product #42.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Great work on your post. I hope it can remain at the top for a long time and continue to inform those who may be uninformed. The poisen TPTB allow to be ingredients in our food and water is utterly disgusting. I dont understand the mindset of those who truly believe nothing is wrong in this country and continue to live blindly. They are always in my thoughts with hope they will wake up before the event horizen, which unfortunately seems to be just around the corner...S&F

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Just got home from work, and wow, this is what I see.
LOL Great post, funny you should mention this. I work at a correctional facility, and was bringing the inmates to dinner tonight. We have a couple of inmates, (more than I'm aware of I'm sure) that are conspiracy theorists. As am I BTW. But I don't let on to anything I do outside of work to these guys, but I hear these two guys in peticular talking all the time about things. Anyways, I'm standing there in the dinning hall, and listening to these two guys talking about the ingredients in the yogurt, and how some of the ingredients that are in it are actually killing us. At first I thought c'mon these guys are taking this stuff way to far now. But as I sit down for my dinner later, ................I'll be darned. They were on to something. I was blown away by the ingredients. So, it's just not in yoplait this crap is in. Then I think that this might have to do with long term population control thing. Why not poison people over a generation on stuff like this. Look at how many people in the U.S. eat yogurt. I know it's popular with in the populace where I work. It's another sneaky Uncle Sam trick to kill us, and holy cow is it working. Sad is it not. Well one more enjoyable thing to take off the menue. Good post you have a lot of great points in it. Not sure what to make of the crush before disposal/animal thing. It's for sure something to keep an eye on

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   
How do you get the zoom bar on the bottom of your pictures? ATS just cuts my pictures off without giving me a zoom bar.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Yoplait????
I now spell it ,"Yeechplait!"

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   
The opening post made me laugh.
Eating Yoplait instead of junk food?
Yoplait is just another junk food.

Making your own yoghurt is easy, as a poster above has explained. One way to keep it arm if you don't have a suitably warm spot is to use an electric blanket. I use a food dryer.

The trick is to start with good milk, and a few dollops of a good, natural, live yoghurt.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by GreenBicMan
I may agree with your premise, but think of the alternative that most parents stuff in their kids mouth's.

Processed Tyson chicken nuggets and McDonalds.

I will be awaiting your next thread on the real dangers of this culture. If you are looking at this yogurt cup from the "hippie / green" view then yes, I would agree, but IMO to label Yoplait (sp?) as a danger to kids growing up etc.. well I think you are pushing it a bit.

But I do love to play devils advocate.

Nothing wrong with a hippe / green view. The hippe's don't want to carbon tax you. They don't bow to the man. I'm a 60's child so I know what a hippie is. It's not the in your face "I know what's best for you" person that you may be alluding to.

Taking care of the planet is okay. Ruling the planet under a false environmental cause is not.

My apologies for the OT remarks.

[edit on 14-4-2010 by thepixelpusher]

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Yummy Freelunch

your all making a big deal over a yogurt company? nobodys ever died from eating it so whats the deal

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join