It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are we little Gods?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Some really great replies! This gives me some more to think about.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Klaatumagnum

ya, noone is suppose to say those things this is only because most evil wills of powrful ones, but i always meant to say any word against evil not because i am right, but for what i hate what is wrong

and it is not right to hate at all so i knew how noone is suppose to say those things but i mean to hate what is wrong, i am not right in doing so at all but i am not wrong either to hate what is wrong that is for sure
and it pleases me to not be right for once without being wrong but just saying how i dont care at all and doing anything at the same time

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by manbird12000
Are ufo's the manifestation of 4th dimensional meditative travel? Is what drives the weather in the 3rd dimension, the sub-conscious energies of our collective minds? I think it could be a possibility that we have much more control over our world than we think we do.

[edit on 13-4-2010 by manbird12000]

We might be, but who knows? Maybe the question will get answered one day.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Personally I think God is in the place beyond 4D, We will never catch up to God because he will always have that 1 up, but oh knows maybe a prophet or a key exsists that can lead us in the right direction. lol I that last sentence is true then I am certain that such a person would be called insane by today's standards. This is why I hope that is such a person exsist in today or the past that people from the future such all people via first person thought machines... I am sure that there is only one and time is just the fouth of 11 dimension our human race is destined to conquor in a Universe such as ours, unless a hole like makmoodyackmadimajad creates a world war extinguishing the human race out of pure stupidity that is Iran and the want to destroy in a Universe in which all life is priceless, - meat of course, I love hamburgers.!!!

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Sounds like Magic.

Interesting though, when people want something they tend to get it. As two occultists have put it. Magic (the power to will) can actually bring something into your life, or it can just change the way you think and that being said, it was always there and you were just looking for it.

As for being a god...
Maybe, but we have been called the microcosm, and that means we are gods in our own. I believe however that the potential is there, but mean while we are gods of our own destiny.

As for controlling the weather, definetly love the idea. The local natives used to have a rain rock that they would beat with at stick to make it rain. Im a firm believer in elementals, and I believe they are always listening.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   
i do beelieve humans do not have the full power of our brains. i believe we can do amazing things with just our minds. there has been documented cases of people bending spoons, or like another section on here, remote viewing, we just have our minds closed off to it. laugh if ou want, but i do believe if people as a whole would open up there minds, would could be able to possess power such as "the force". and no, im not a star wars geek, lol.i will often think of a person and minutes later they call or show up. i have thought i would like to see a specific episode of some show, and the very next show on is that episode. this happens all the damn time to me. i wish i could just harness the power more. some physic ability has run in my bloodline for generations.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   
While I shy far from accepting any dogma/religious text as "The Truth", I have always been fascinated by the mythology behind Hinduism.
That God, being bored of knowing, seeing, and being every place at once, decided to forget himself and live a mortal life as a man/woman. That every one of us is a single consciousness experiencing itself subjectively.

We are, by definition of the word, God-like. We can create, destroy, dream, aspire, think, love and loathe.

I also give credence to the belief that when people align their wills and intentions, they can bring about social, cultural, and physical changes in the environment around them. When you hear about a church in Africa made up of one thousand people praying for rain where there hasn't been any for years...and then consequently it buckets down a day later--I don't see the work of an omnipresent yet vertebraic God...but the power of human beings who align their wills and intentions to achieve a goal.

Good thread

[edit on 13-4-2010 by Milleresque]

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   
WE are gods in our own domain, to an extent i mean theres allways that crazy random chance we get taken out by some act of rage. some knife wielding,gun blazing person.

but beyond that i say yes we are to some extent in control of the out comes in our situations. theres somthing about the mind when so focused is so out of this world perhaps that we cant see past our blind eyes. i was in a situation that im not proud of but it happen, me and a group of friends got busted for having on us a illeagal substance (would of been a felony)

we were in the back of the squad car as they ran our ID's, i was sitting there thinking WOW im going to jail,then it hit me this cant be happening. how was i so stupid im better than this, this aint me i dont belong in this situation. then it happened over the radio they got a call all units report or somthing like that,they opened the door to the squad car and told us we were lucky F's and to get the hell home.

maybe it was just luck or me or all three of us had some kinda moment where we changed the outcome of what would of been some bad stuff.

all in all i can relate to the OP not just from this one happening but from many,this one was just the craziest.

much love

i know my account is kinda superficial,on the behalf of the rum this one is the most vivid and real

[edit on 13-4-2010 by Tungsten core]

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Manbird12000, another great post as usual! Thank you. wouldn't it make sense that the Prime Creator created several beings who created more beings who created even more and on and on. Certainly after the 3D experience we will have even greater responsibility to create even more. Maybe the 1st beings where 7 or 6D beings (Archangels). This theory, would create a greater variety..more suprises for the Prime Creator? So your higher self is just you in the 7th or 6th D (the future).

Namaste and thanks again.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Tungsten core

yourself is never responsable of outcomes or happenings, it is simply that your life is already made but of course your sense of your life it is you but have nothing to do with its external shapes, even your thoughts are not of you, it happens a lot of time in critical situations where people are surprisingly out of danger

you dont know what danger is, it can never end if you get into, so you still have to live in moderate atmosphere for sanity

so my point is meaning a lot of people that like me get forced to troubles while resisting and rejected those situations with all their hearts and minds

and of course is meaning too these illusions that suit gods in comforting egos that rely on

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Klaatumagnum

this thing you said is always repeated and to me is completely wrong

from where it lack the fundamental element of truth which is the reality of certainty freedom as the source of absolute objective reality one

i mean truth is not only the source of certainty freedom it is too from certainty freedom the source of freedom life

so whatever you have upthere it is definitely never you, you are your true self when you reach as free living to become a certain positive source freedom definitively

you are you of what you may do, not of what you have been, that is the present, this energy you know can give, it is the futur value of your present that you are completely aware of

it is to say how primary there is only truth realisations so whatever positive awareness there is absolutely the same then anyother positive awareness

it is only when those awareness got free from truth and realized their quality of being true source out of truth source that they become true ones existence

that is why when you meet someone or reality very close to you as a living you become friends and not one, the differenciation become more living factor but positive one
you are one with what you are not aware of you deal with as if it is something else you know
freedom is always the base of anything, when you know something you get free out of it dealing with it then

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by imans

In a sense I think I understand what you are saying. Something along the lines of we create our lives?

I think we create our lives before we are thrown in the physical body, and we are living a way that will benefit our soul and allow us to experience what we need to. People always seem to forget about karma though.

Karma means that we arent exactly Gods, because if we were why cant we control karma? You may avoid getting your limb cut off today, but next week you might get mauled by a cougar and have to have your leg sawed off for whatever reason, thus making us still seceptible to the laws of the universe.

So that said, no I dont think the average Joe is god, maybe to himself but even then very unlikely, I believe it is the adept that may stand the best chance against the laws of the universe and something else that is ignored, Fate.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by scorps

exactly people dont care for being dishonest in talking like this, where would you see a god dying, or even hurting himself
it is the very first rule of awareness as that awreness become all what matters and every present it is always more

the least relation with truth as positive certainty void result

and since it is the principal root of existing, any point curve out of that frame is nto existing at all, and it is sick to keep hearing those expressions supported from up to say what?

why would up insist on lies like that? they dont get anything from what is happening here now they get the result of the whole plan, why those details in lies such supported from up

i dont believe in fate, just truth say whatever you want whatever you think it is positive of you or to you or maybe you

truth is simply positive certainty, certainty is source of positive concept, it is logical what is always is always first and can be a source of more like free positive more result by moving secure since in always as certainty

simple common sense that all minds know

top topics

<< 1   >>

join