It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are we little Gods?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Are ufo's the manifestation of 4th dimensional meditative travel? Is what drives the weather in the 3rd dimension, the sub-conscious energies of our collective minds? I think it could be a possibility that we have much more control over our world than we think we do.

One night, a few months ago, I mentally projected myself a few hundred feet above my city. The next morning, there were two ufo sightings reported in my area. Coincidence maybe. Most likely was...

Last week for a weeks straight, I was able to match my vibrations to the thought of what ever weather I desired to experience. The weather arrived in less than 12 hours every time. Coincidence maybe. Most likely was..

About 6 months ago, I meditated on a geometric shaped object to appear in my house out of nowhere. A few weeks ago, a half inch wide steel ball dropped onto the kitchen floor. My wife and I, startled, saw it sitting there on the floor. (It's now sitting in my bamboo plant) Coincidence..maybe..

Last night, during meditation, I "requested" a large gush of wind to rattle my blinds on a windless night. Within seconds, the gust arrived. I then meditated on rain showers the following morning... it arrived.

hmmm.....is there something we're not being told?

....the mysteries of life......

[edit on 13-4-2010 by manbird12000]

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 04:14 AM
link   
No, we are not God in any shape or form.

Yes, we can do amazing things with our brains.

That will not help us when the world ends.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by manbird12000

Yes we are gods of our own existential crisis.
We are all we know and can be sure off.
Everything else might be propaganda.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Awesome dude! I do feel we can definitely manipulate our future in small ways. It can be something as trivial as asking for 10 minutes dibbs and no disturbances while in the bathroom while you take a poop. That one worked to my advantage not 45 minutes ago!

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 04:43 AM
link   
I have always thought there is something we are missing, and I wholly believe that we can control what comes into our existence. Things do not materialize immediately, but I believe it is similar to our dream world- In our dream world, things materialize much faster than our 'physical' world...

I'm with you on this one- there is something about us that is being kept from us- and I'm guessing it's big if it's worth all the lies and deceit to control us the we are being controlled.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 04:55 AM
link   
I was building a log home in the mountains and kept getting stopped by the weather. I have always believe we can manipulate the weather so I thought why not. I didn't meditate but could focus the fire up the spine for short periods so would do that and thought on the weather breaking around where the cabin was and I'd say it worked about 90 percent of the time. Sometimes it would rain everywhere but my place and be the only break in the clouds. Needless to say it was pretty amazing.

I would not say were are not being told it is in most of the scriptures, sacred, and esoteric writings etc. Probably the most famous in the Christian scriptures of Jesus saying if you have the faith of a grain of a mustard seed you can move mountains. Holy men walking through walls, healing people raising the dead etc.

[edit on 13-4-2010 by hawkiye]

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   
I have always felt we can almost anything if you put your mind to it. I believe that saying has true meaning but we are conditioned not to do such things. It's amazing what we can really do and i believe ancient civilizations knew this and had this so called "power" even though to me it's not really power but just what we can naturally do..

S&F!

Oh as for the steel ball, can you take a pic and post it?

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   
look you are manifesting your own reality. we all have the god particle within us you are learning to use it. now go play the lottery, have fun with it . but try not to hurt anyone cause karma will bite you if you do.....so i guess to answer the question yes we are little gods. tptb know this truth very well and have been exploiting this for years. but as more and more people wake up the power will shift from the minority (tptb) to the majority (everyone else)

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   
We are the creators and destructors of worlds and civilizations, but if I look around, I ask me again Devils or Gods? - Devils! I have proof, sorry.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   

No I dont think we are GODS but I do think we are offspring of the CREATOR and yes I also agree that there is much more we can do within EXISTANCE as far as minipulating our surroundings on earth and beyond. Good thread and S&f

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   
In the book, "Time is an Illusion by Chris Giscom", she talks about this group of natives who control the weather around their area. If they needed rain for the crops, they would all get together and meditate or focus upon it and it would happen, every time.

Just think of the power of 10, 100, or maybe 10,000 people, collectively, all together focusing upon something.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by cushycrux

but god is the devil sources, how can you conceptualize that a negative will could reach to realize anything ? it cant

so imagine what that mean about god and all gods concepts entities actually then, being the source of worse living constantly, really satan cant do anything at all

of course we are not gods at all, it is simply what you some people get of jesus powers saying the sense of satan powers too from god free wills, that is why people that say that are the people the most that believe god knowing that it is supported and not geniunly of them or any of their wills

they are just playing being a living god as things that god do

and that is why people like me had not only the total lackness of any power sense, but more were targeted for worse direct abuses of god lies ways to do realities life

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by imans

but god is the devil sources, how can you conceptualize that a negative will could reach to realize anything ? it cant

so imagine what that mean about god and all gods concepts entities actually then, being the source of worse living constantly, really satan cant do anything at all

of course we are not gods at all, it is simply what you some people get of jesus powers saying the sense of satan powers too from god free wills, that is why people that say that are the people the most that believe god knowing that it is supported and not geniunly of them or any of their wills

they are just playing being a living god as things that god do

and that is why people like me had not only the total lackness of any power sense, but more were targeted for worse direct abuses of god lies ways to do realities life

We humans can always decide what we want. We can shape the world. But look what happened. God or nature gave us a playfield, with a beautiful view, good food and a lot of feelings. And what has man made of it? He has destroyed everything. Now here is growing no more. And You know why? Because we have decided to make earth a hell. All of our greed and hate has poisoned us - and also our environment and surroundings. If insight would prevail, we might be able to do something. But no, they defend their immoral, unethical, dirty acting, and present themselves as the "good guys". We do not deserve to exist, as we destroy everything that comes into our hands. I know it is extremely sad, because we all have a huge good potential, but rather we want to consume and consume until we fall over dead, with blood on our hands, we eat it all away. I am not a pessimist, I'm not unhappy, but it makes me sad to be forced to watch this poor people all run into the burning forest.

Forgiveness, love, tolerance, respect, selflessness, all is lost, how sad.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   

people do what god and nature want exactly, no human get outside god and nature wills, it is their sources of well being and doing anything successfully and all humans are aware of it, even if they call it differently but all humans stand still infront of hidden sources that really provide them to move and be positive

you are mixing stories together, god and nature are the only guilty infront of what you unconsciently mean to call the justice one

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Are we little Gods?

You will read many divergent opinions but the real answer resides within yourself. What it requires is sincerity. Real knowledge is only acquired through personal experiences and observations. Everything else is mere speculations.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
A god is any entity which can apply knowledge and wisdom to change the destiny of others who can not change it themselves.

Do you fit this definition?

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ATS4dummies

no gods are simply the concept alive of source being truth,

so they lack completely the concept alive of end being truth life

that is why humans can be superior or any other living free awareness as real, because the end of a source include the source identity in it

do you fit that definition yourself?

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
We are the Children of God, and God also.

Once you remember who you really are, your entire world changes.

We have created this world and everything in it. We are co-creators, the trick is to become a conscious co-creator. This is what awakening is all about.

Those here saying we are not God, are deceiving themselves and falling for the illusion. Break free and become who you are.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I remember like 2 years ago that the wind moved with where I looked.

Also for some reason I always thought we were spermicides (something like not yet) idk

I had other experiences. I also fell out of the place everyone seems to be in. Tough to explain, I don't know cause I am still in... weirdness.

We all have a little God in us, but hopefully the big God doesn't take offence...

We move each other.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by imans

You took the words right out of my mouth I-MAN. That's deep! PEACE

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join