It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Does Obama Bow Like a Weakling?

page: 20
<< 17  18  19   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
i do believe it's called etiquette. i think he shows a great deal of etiquette. some people understand it better than others. both amy vanderbilt and miss manners wrote books on it. i've also read one called "how to be a gentleman". it should create a subtle ambience at the ophlamic level. just watch.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
From the way I see it its no better than when a dog rolls over on his back and shows his junk in an act of submission.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I think he bowed not out of respect or to try and get a handout from the Chinese, but because we thoroughly rely on the Chinese more than they rely on us.

People on seeing this two one-sided; I'm noting the examples given that state we won't get a handout just because he bowed; how about the exact opposite? If he didn't bow China could make our lives hell.

The United States is not the superpower it use to be, and the only reason our economy hasn't fully collapsed is because China stepped in to help us. By bowing he is showing that we're thankful for their help in our time of need.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Matrix Rising

"Why Does Obama Bow Like a Weakling?" Silly question.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Matrix Rising

I wonder if in China they say....

"Why does he shake hands with the American President like a weakling??"

Its not their custom, right?

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 04:41 AM
link   
It's for the same reason the elite got someone who WAS NOT born here it's out of disrespect, you see they hate America and American values so much that they break the rules like children....they took the biggest dump on the constitution that I've ever seen with this healthcare bill then the even more treasonous 1500 page "reconciliation" bill they passed immediately after...why? so no one had time to read it.

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19   >>

join