It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm a Painter and I Believe Aliens are Communicating With Me

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Wow i cant believe the mods opened this back up. You had it right in my opinion last night to close the thread. This is IMHO someone using ATS'ers belief in aliens to sell paintings. It took only a few replys to get someone who was willing to buy them. I really agree with the person who posted above me. This is very shady and the thread closed.

Just my 2 cents

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Come on let the old man make some profit
and you old man stop giving them away lol i wonder what people think when you show up with the paintings saying...Hi this si for you! the aliens made me paint it

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   
This is exactly why it took me so long to post on ATS. If you look on my website it shows the prices of my paintings as 0 DOLLARS. That means they are none of them for sale. That's right none of those p-aintings over 100 of them are NOT FOR SALE!!!!! As far as angels - angels are aliens. You would have to read my book to understand why I used angels to represent aliens. They are much prettier and represent aliens. and another thing I am a Woman! I usually do not sell my books. I buy them in bulk myself andf give them away. That's right I give them away to spread their message. I do not see any reaswon to be mean before you know the whole story.

[edit on 13-4-2010 by 5children]

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

It is called a web store because that is what the person who set up the website called it. I guess I will have to get it changed ASAP. The only thing for sale out of over the 100 items on that site is the book, which you must go through another site to get it. But that is the only way you can get my book, unless you know me which I then give them away. excuse me but I am not rich, my husband died unexpectedly six years ago and I am on a fixed income raising 5 children putting them through college on my own. I can not give every person in the world a free book. I am not making a living off the sale of my books either. I cannot believe I have to defend myself when all I wanted to do was tell a story.

[edit on 13-4-2010 by 5children]

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Gloster

Many people are fascinated. Some people say youn mean angels don't you. I say no aliens. Some already believe. To those that don't I don't push. But I have lit a little spark and they know something is up because I knew something about them that I shouldn't have known.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Gloster

Many people are fascinated. Some people say youn mean angels don't you. I say no aliens. Some already believe. To those that don't I don't push. But I have lit a little spark and they know something is up because I knew something about them that I shouldn't have known.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Julie,

I love the painting, The Union, on your site. I would like to hear the story behind it. It is very unique and when compared to your other work - not a medium that is repeated.

Thanks!

Wolf

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
These paintings remind me of those of David Huggins who claims to have had a lifelong relationship with an "alien" named "cresent". Your painting which looks like a geisha reminds me of the this pic:

Related to in the postreason blog here:
postreason.blogspot.com...

David Huggins site discussing his book:
www.anomalistbooks.com...

You should really try mediation or something to uncover the faces... Very cool stuff!

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Ok i am big enuf to say when i was wrong. please accept my apology. I am not a real big fan of the art though but good luck with your endeavor.

The fizzy is sorry.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by 5children

Hello 5children.

I’m a little confused, and was hoping you could clarify something? This is not an attempt at criticism, by the way…

You state that you believe:

aliens spoke to me

and that these “aliens” then:

told me to get some acrylic paints I had downstairs and a large piece of cardboard and to paint

which is all fine. Unusual, but fine. A lot of people have found inspiration in the strangest of places.

However, on your website you state your work is an:

angelically inspired collection of original paintings.

and further on, in your book, it states that your experience is:

A personal account of angelic and daily divine encounters…

It doesn’t, in the few pages available online, mention aliens. So when you spell out that:

As far as angels - angels are aliens. You would have to read my book to understand why I used angels to represent aliens.

You can see why I am confused?

Did someone else write the copy for your book?

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Excellent work. Of course angels are aliens.
Keep that light shining brightly. You are doing a great job.
Don't lose faith in what you are doing just because a few folks don't 'get it'.

Love & Light

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   
5children,

Thank you for sharing your experiences. I have a few questions for you if you don't mind answering.

- Is the communication between you and the Aliens/Angels mainly one-way? Meaning they mostly communicate to you, not you to them?

- Is the communication constant or episodic? By that I mean do you feel like there is an open channel of communication at all times, or only some of the time?

- Have they revealed to you anything important about the nature of things? Future events? etc?

Thank you for your time.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by 5children

Sounds more like your higher self is helping you create.

If it is extraterrestrials, it's probably your space family trying to get your attention. Certainly not random.

Do you meditate? You can get the answers there.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

I think we all are confused, it is so easy to judge even if it is logic to do it but its very rare someone does it in a logical way.
alien, angel are they not both Extraterrestrial life form? i think she is right to call it that way and for the lady who paints them, feel free to tell your story many people would like to read it

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
When I first wrote the story in 2003 I could not come right out and say aliens. I had been battling bipolar disorder for over 35 years. I could not talk about communicating with aliens with my family they would have had me committed. I have not had an episode since they began communicating with me. This has my psychiatrist amazed. I did not even know that other people like me existed. I did not begin researching on the internet until about 2006 and discovered there were others like me who believed in the same things. I was amazed. I became a little less afraid to speak out about aliens. In 2009 I changed some of the wording in my book to angelic beings and angelic extraterrestrials. My children have never read my book. It is something I can not talk about with them. They were born and raised Catholics. They know that I believe deeply in aliens and that they are going to make an appearance soon.
I can communicate with the aliens whenever I want to or vice versa. They even told me one week before my husband died of a massive heart attack that he was going to die., Not how, just that he was going to. Now maybe they are not aliens, they tell me that they are - only time will tell.
My psychiatrist said that maybe two or three signs would be concidental but not as many as I have had - not 75 and counting. I painted a picture of a num water skiing and was told that it was for a teacher of my young son. I went to her with the painting hidden and asked her if she had ever skiied. She shook her head and said no that she hadn't - that snow skiing just wasn't popular when she grew up. She was about 60. My heart sank, they were wrong. Then I asked, kind of disappointedly, "Well, what about water skiing?" She replied, "Well why didn't you say that - I was an excellent water skiier!" I did not dare tell her that they were aliens when I gave her the painting.
I want to thank all of you have been so kind. I want to thank the person who embedded my paintings. I have also downloaded another painting called "Alien Mary - the Madonna." on my name site if you would like to look at it. Sometimes when you look at it it looks like their Jesus. They have me paint Jesus as a woman. Also thank you to the poster that apologized. To the poster that said it might be my alien family communicating with me - you are right.
They have taught me many things through paintings - someone asked me about "The Union." That is Mother Good/God forming a union with the people of Earth. She will not forsake US.

[edit on 14-4-2010 by 5children]

[edit on 14-4-2010 by 5children]

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Hello,
I would like to know if the aliens/angels said something to you about how to paint, I mean something about composition, light ,shadows, complementary colors etc.

Did they just say to you Paint? And then, they said to you just to use some religious subject?

There is a Free website called Wetcanvas.com,you will find help for your painting over there, at least to improve the technical part of your work.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Gloster

I think we all are confused, it is so easy to judge even if it is logic to do it but its very rare someone does it in a logical way.

I hope it did not come across as my being judgmental – healthy and non-condemnatory skepticism yes – critical no.

alien, angel are they not both Extraterrestrial life form?

I don’t know, are they? Is this a rhetorical question, or are you saying they are the same?

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beamish
I don’t know, are they? Is this a rhetorical question, or are you saying they are the same?

The OP may be saying that an Angel could be considered alien, or extra-terrestrial in nature being that it is not a native of the planet Earth and resides elsewhere in some other-dimension.

An Angel is an Alien.

- Lee

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Angels.....Aliens........I don't really care.
The paintings are stunning.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ladyinwaiting
Angels.....Aliens........I don't really care.
The paintings are stunning.

I was just trying to hopefully clarify the painters comment about the subject matter but yes they are very nice.

- Lee

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join