It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a Nuclear attack on America

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Steve Quayle was saying the same thing on C2C the other night with George Noory. He said it would be "40 times more devastating than 9/11". He specifically mentioned Indianapolis (he called it the city of Diana) and a couple of other possible sites which I can't remember.
He linked this somehow with the 25ft tall Anubis statue that came into New York Harbor recently. This was the Illuminati's way of telling us the God of the Dead is here.
If a nuke were to go off in the US, I would bet the bomb was made in America and detonated by Americans. Maybe the missing nuke from Barksdale AFB?
Nukes don't scare me; if they go off where I am it's POOF!! game over, no pain, no struggle. If anywhere else, well I'm as ready as I could ever be. hope for the best, be prepared for the worst and let God handle the details.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemooone2

Osama bin laden is dead and has been for years. He was a CIA construct anyways. If a nuke goes off on US soil it will be by the hand of the imposter government period and a rallying cry for American resistors!

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
yes, I came up with some what of the same prediction. Of course, I see it as more of propaganda to prop up a false flag.

Here's my take on it if anyone is interested.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I look upon this subject as not a matter of if, but when? Sooner or later this nightmare will become a reality for all who walk the face of the earth. Who will be the culprits, it does not matter, because it will change civilization as we know it as it had when nukes were detonated over Nagasaki and Hiroshima.

I think it is only a matter of time, and it worries me but does not consume me. There is not much anyone can do about it. I suppose all we can do is ensure we have excessive sun screen, sunglasses, and marshmellows on hand at all times. I am more concerned about the dollar collapsing, economic chaos, corruption in government, suspension of rights and liberties, and other more practical affronts to society at present.

However, I would not be surprised in the least if one goes off in the next 10 or 15 years, because there seems to be madmen everywhere from one extreme to another. Some real and some made up ones, however, the threat is should there. It should be kept in the corner of everyone's mind, but it is really something none of us can prepare for or predict what is going to happen after the dust settles.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by seataka

Do You Believe in Magick? Part I
(there are 7 videos, plus a whole other presentation 11 videos that go into the kind of astological allignments that are mystery school, and the synchronicities are rather major.)

I had already been told that this fascination with numbers, and what they term "willing sacrifices" ie. to sungods, (well everything is coded to Saturn from the religions including new age, and our birth certificates, straw man, court documents and oaths, graduation certificates, even receipts in stores) is how they open portal.

The Haiti quakes had these dates 01/12/2010, 01/20/2010. The numbers in questions are the kind of primary 11 11 , 01 01, and relate to many things.

Now this isn't how they totally do thing, they do this, long term carrying out directions and scripts from one generation to the next.

But....they use technology as back up too. ie. weather modification that is revealed in plane site, such as mentioned in the Genova Convention and UN documents,
www.drjudywood.com...
Did anyone realize Hurricane Erin (started on Sept 1, was very close to New York and 9/11 on the 11th, of September, bigger than Katrina. Could have taken down alot of buildings with wiring or the more recent

www.sourcewatch.org...
Weather control

YT User: 91177info: NSA Deep Throat Letter: Google: Lavon Affair & USS Liberty AGTR5

Either way, Is Ra El is represented by the bloodlines/free masons in any case.

Alot went into 9/11.

Alot goes into all of their dates!

Alot will go into any 2011-2012 catastrophe, or any more false flag events, and what is recommended is not to allow anyone you know to go fema camps where more "willing sacrifices" to their sungods is going to take place.

We're dealing with some insane, sick, criminals who apparently no one has the will to take down.

The World Bank, is fraud, and extortion. So far, the wars are deemed illegal, and the only real weapons of mass destructions have been used by "our side" such as depleted uranium.

In reality, if it were examined there would be countless issues to prosecute some leaders and most international bankers, yet.... no one seems to be able to do this.

We're all in grave danger!

[edit on 12-4-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I see a lot of talk in this thread about using E bombs vs a nuclear attack. One thing most people don't seem to realize is that a non-nuclear derived EMP has a very limited range. yes, it will take out all the electroninc components in that area, but it is a small area. most countries who would want to attack the US would likely have interest in our vast resources and wouldn't want to risk setting off several nukes on merican soil. what option does that leave for large scale decimation while leaving most of the geography safe? easy... a high altitude nuclear detonation between 30 and 50 km ASL. the EMP produced from such a blast would affect a large area. If you set one off at say, 100km you could destroy every low orbit sattelite within a month due to the 'Christofilos Effect'

www.globalsecurity.org...
science.howstuffworks.com...

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Dont know much about nukes but would after an explosion leave a signature or residue so you can trace who made it like you can with other explosives ,just a thought

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by dashar

That was the basic idea behind the television drama 'JERICHO' i.e., the nuke signatures could be traced only with unexploded ordinance.

Perhaps I recall the show incorrectly, but the reality is very clear. TPTB are setting up the USA for an astounding event of destruction via nukes or something like it. It appears that these practioners of an ancient black art are required to tell people before killing them in sacrifice to their 'god' and in the modern era fulfilling that notification is very easy with the internet and other media. They don't have to wake you up; they merely must put it out there in public view.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
This is in reply to something LifeIsEnergy said,

Second, there is no way Obama is going to let or false flag a nuke attack inside of America, and if he did, our whole country would immediately storm Washington and Government would lose control

My question to you is, why would Obama not allow this to happen? And also, why would the citizens of this country storm the Capital if this did in fact occur? It has been almost 9 years since 9-11 and this country still has done nothing.We will be lucky if the ground zero memorial ever gets built. I realize that alot of people in this country now realize that the os of 9-11 is not what really happened on that day, but the fact remains that even though many Americans believe they were lied to, they continue to live their lives and nothing has changed. Noone has, nor probably ever will be, brought to justice for what they did (or didn't) do on that day.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Hey guys, just became a member to post this article that I found this morning on Michael Ruppert's blog from the wilderness blog. The article couldn't be more relevant to this post. To my amazement I haven't seen it discussed yet.
Heres a snippet from the post

Louisiana Army National Guard Maj. Gen. Hunt Downer Jr. predicted Thursday another terrorist attack will occur in the United States, saying “it’s just a question of when and where.”

How would he know this insider information? Maybe the same way Condoleeza Rice Warned Willie Brown Not To Fly On 9/11. Either way its a very scary situation. Or maybe there is a real terrorist threat, but I wont be surprised to find TPTB involved somehow.
www.2theadvocate.com...

[edit on 12-4-2010 by arcanetek]

[edit on 12-4-2010 by arcanetek]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I had a dream one day last week that I was with my family coming out of a store. In the dream, I noticed something overhead. It was an airplane. Then I saw something come out of the airplane. It was headed straight down and as it got closer I could tell it was something big. Then it hit me, I'm about to die. It was a bomb! Picture perfect to every generic bomb picture, not missile, on the internet. I grabbed my wife and daughter, told them both I loved them, held them as tight as I could, then this bomb disappeared behind some tall buildings. Then there was a flash and I woke up.

I don't usually have dreams like this. I don't watch a lot of movies or news, really nothing I can think of that I've seen or done lately should have triggered a dream like this. That's why when I saw this thread, I knew I had to post what I've experienced here.

I believe there's something going on. To the OP, TPTB are just prepping us. Something is definitely going on. I wouldn't be suprised if more of these headlines started popping up, or a major explosion occurred anywhere.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by jumpingbeanz

It might be whats needed to finally waking the sleeping giant. The last time it awoken was pearl harbor.

All nuclear threats are dangerous but if it happens, The yanks will finish it once an for all

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by arcanetek

Not necessarily. It is a sure thing that certain people will try. Whether they succeed, hard to say. But there have been numerous attempts since 9/11.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
There are tactical nukes that can fit into suitcases. There are probably nuclear devices even smaller by now. They would not be as devastating as a nuclear warhead, but if detonated in a major city it could create havoc. I think the real danger would be in the aftermath, the retaliation and 'finger on the trigger' status of every country on earth. It would be a huge change and would only lead to incredibly negative consequences for the people of the U.S. A further crackdown on everyone and also a likely war that may lead to either a draft or a nuclear war that would mean constant fear and worldwide devastation.
Funnily enough, I just saw a show on the history channel about the COG plans and what would happen in the aftermath of a nuclear attack on Washington D.C. Not a good scenario for anyone.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by InvisibleAlbatross

Yes I agree, before and after 9/11 there has been many attempts which we as the general public will probably never be informed about. If we really knew all the threats that we have been confronted with that could've escalated we probably wouldn't sleep well at night.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
all it takes is to unload plenty of bio over a giant city out of any plane and boom, anyone with facilities could do it, probably is the next war on terror plan

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I could not get in or out of this country with a pocket-knife in my pocket. If a nuke gets here, i'll bet it was from here to begin with.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Here is a thread that I had created some time back about the National Level Exercise or NLE 2010 scheduled to take place around mid April to May end. The theme of this exercise is detonation of Improvised Nuclear Device (IND) and the response of the authorities in the event of such a disaster. I guess IND could be a synonym for suitcase nukes. The crescendo of nuclear threats blared by the MSM is certainly increasing every day. And by the way, this might sound far fetched but isn't the slides in last year's Operation Blackjack start with a similar plot of increased threat of nuclear terrorism?

"No-notice" or mysterious NLE 2010

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   
To the people talking about the "missing nuke", I have a question about the type of nuke...

Is it a multi warhead nuke? If so treat the theory as potentially multiple attacks.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join