It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a Nuclear attack on America

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   
According to James Gilliand, a multiple contactee, The ships watching over us would intervene to stop another nuclear war.

Wonder if that has anything to do with UFO's shutting down multiple nukes.
in U.S. missile silo's.

Larry King CNN - 18th july 2008 - UFO downs usa defenses pt 1/4
www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   
zzombie, I wouldn't hold your breath on that one.

But I have known myself to be wrong. Alot. Like alot alot. So who knows?

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 01:29 AM
link   
The last time I checked Trojan horses were used to defeat an unbreakable foe,terroristes have little need for nukes,but someone seeking a spark to drop beside a powder keg might,see false flag.

Think about it this way,who planted the seeds of discontent that were sown after the sixties and effectively reduced our burgeoning population by destroying the core family and reducing families to having 1.5 kids instead of six or seven?

Maybe a longterm planner like China who underestimated India but didnt forget the western world as a whole.

The same country that over a long term artificially created a shortage of females and a massive UNNATURAL NUMBER OF FIGHTING AGE MALES WITH NO POTENTIAL MATES AND HENCE A REASON TO FIGHT FOR THEIR VERY GENETIC SURVIVAL---this was a planned act these men number in the tens of millions .Normally a country must go through many crippling social and economic upheavels that can be monitored and observed by the world and we can predict a coming potential conflict and try to diffuse it,BUT CHINA HAS TRIED TO SHANGHI US BY CAMOFLAGING THEIR PREPARATION AND CREATING A SMOKELESS SPARK WITH ALL THE DESPERATE MALES FEELING REPRODUCTIVE PRESSURE.

These dumbarse terrorists are trying to be heard,they will not nuke a city full of muslims who DONT WANT TO SEE THEIR GOD JUST YET,I am not sure but dont these people have to volunteer to join the Jihad or the suicide squad??Maybe if they kill unwilling muslims they dont get to see the big guy.

Its martyring themselves that gets them bonus points not forcing muslims to see their god prematurely.I think.

At any rate we are trying to kill them all so what are the odds of them really being able to do this,there arent crazed muslim terrorists running all over the planet,in FACT IF YOU WERE A MUSLIM SPERM EXTREMIST YOU MIGHT FIND A HECK OF A HARD TIME FINDING AN EGG.Especially in a mosque.I dont think it would be easy to GET IN AT ALL.

Just appeal to muslim women to turn obl in and this ends,we all know muslims need tail to ,get real,if these women wanted the creature dead he would be dead,every night some muslim man somewhere crawls into bed and looks for a tickle and then wants to talk,STOP BSing the WORLD.

Just ask the women the right way,even nutbar terrorists need children,and by the way maybe if these guys all knew beforehand that EVERY MUSLIM KITTY KAT IN AFGANISTAN OR ANYWHERE ELSE MIGHT WANT TO TRIM THEM UP A BIT,they might find a more peaceful line of work,for gods sakes send Hillary over there,I know that if the women in my country wanted to turn in Jesus Christ himself,he would be served up on a platter,SO AGAIN I ASK THE MUSLIM WOMEN OF THE WORLD WHY THEY ALLOW THIS FREAK TO DIRTY THE FUTURE OF THEIR CHILDREN,THE VERY FUTURE THESE WOMEN SWEAT,CRY AND BLEED AND DIE FOR,THE FUTURE OF THEIR OWN CHILDRENS HEARTS AND VISIONS FOR THEIR OWN FUTURE IN THIS GREAT GLOBAL COMMUNITY WE NOW LIVE IN.

Funny thing is ,you dont have to do this in secret,make it worldwide and it ends in a week,before more women are hurt,and more children forced to suffer a tarnished future.

We are barking up the wrong tree,BECAUSE 99.9% OF MUSLIM WOMEN WANT THEIR CHILDREN TO HAVE A FUTURE EVERY BIT AS POSITIVE AS EVERY OTHER CHILD ON THE PLANET,THE SAME HOPES AND DREAMS AND POSSIBILITIES.These wome can hear us IF WE ASK THEM THE RIGHT WAY.

Then this war is OVER.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by TheCoffinman

Personally my feeling is that eventually yes there will be a nuclear attack on the US. I hope I am wrong. There are too many issues at hand right now in politics. Also after finishing reading a novel (release date is in a few months) of family member who is a fiction writer, my eyes have been open even more to the possibilities that may lie ahead for the US and the rest of the world. If only people would reallize nuclear weapons are going to destroy this planet, we would all be better off.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Iago18
Let's put the whole "nuke" thing in perspective.

First, if we are talking about a terrorist attack and not war with another nation, then we really do not need to be afraid. The possibility of a terrorist organization either buying a nuclear weapon or making one is highly remote.

Buying one: First question- From Whom? The fissile material currently produced in rogue states like N. Korea and Iran is not the kind of stuff you can smuggle into a country. The N. Korean weapons-grade uranium is the kind of stuff the United States was playing around with in the 1950s. It is far too unstable to be transported by a terrorist organization into the United States.

Highly enriched uranium is exactly the same today as it was in the 1950's.
It is not at all unstable unless you get a sufficiently large chunk of it close together with certain geometry. Otherwise it is rather safe and easy to carry in small elements by hand.

Moreover, cooperation between the N. Korean regime and an Islamic terrorist organization is laughably unlikely.

So, buy it from Iran? Same problem. Neither of the Iranian nuclear reactors has produced enough fissile material to allow the Iranians to construct their own bomb, much less given them the highly refined uranium needed for tactical nuclear weapons. Again, they have yet to develop ICBM/Long-Range delivery systems for Atomic weapons, and most certainly have yet to develop the means of using "suitcase nukes."

Highly enriched uranium is not made in nuclear reactors, but in enrichment plants such as the ones the Iranians are building and expanding. At operation there is no technological barrier other than their choice to prevent
creation of weapon grade uranium.

I agree with the rest of the statement, it takes a significantly larger weapons program and higher technologies to produce boosted fusion weapons of the modern type used in ICBM's and small suitcase nukes.

However, Iran already does have IRBM's (intermediate-range ballistic missiles), and ballistic missile technology is more difficult than nuclear weapon design.

So, buying one from the mysterious Ex-Soviet stockpiles? This one seems reasonable until you realize that most of these "lost" weapons are not so lost as to fall into the hands of terrorist organizations. Any transaction of the magnitude of terrorists buying ex-Soviet materials would not go unnoticed by spy organizations around the world. Again, the question is who would sell these weapons to terrorists? First, if one buys from these mysterious Ex-Soviet caches that are apparently lying around, the Islamic group with first dibs are the Islamic rebels in Chechnya.

Also, we can be reasonably confident that terrorists are not in possession of a weapon currently, because they have not used one. Therefore, we can be reasonably confident spy organizations will learn of any big transactions if they happen.

Ok, so... somehow our little terrorist group is able to procure a weapon of mass destruction without any spy organization finding out. Guess we're toast now! Not really.... The ability to get a "suitcase" nuclear weapon into the United States really would be very difficult without raising suspicion or bragging about it on a crazy terrorist website.

In conclusion, if "the terrorists" had a nuclear weapon, they would have used it already. However, it's more than likely if they got one, they would probably wind up blowing themselves up through mishandling the material long before it got to the United States.

Realistic terrorist fears: car bombs, hostages, a plane blowing up.

Unrealistic fears: apocalyptic cataclysms that most legitimate governments couldn't even do.

I agree in general.

The final point is technical: a 'suitcase nuke' is not low technology nuclear weaponry but quite high technology. It requires fairly sophisticated knowledge, non-standard non-spherical shaped charge detonators, and most importantly, a large amount of tritium for fusion boosting. Tritium decays (and being chemically hydrogen is also hard to handle), and can only be produced in weapon-significant amounts in a large nuclear reactor. So the suitcase nukes cannot be just stored for decades in a warehouse.

Unquestionably the only source of a real nuclear weapons threat is some kind of rogue element in an established national nuclear weapons program. It is also hard to steal nuclear weapons from governments, they tend to want to keep very good track of them.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 05:38 AM
link   

ATTENTION ALL CITIZENS: WE HAVE ARRIVED FROM GREAT DISTANCES IN TIME TO ASSURE YOU THAT WE HAVE COME TO COMMANDEER YOUR PLANET. AT NO TIME SHALL WE ALLOW YOUR COMPLICIT EFFORTS TO DETRACT FROM OUR GOVERNANCE TO SUPERSEDE OUR ABILITIES AT FINALIZING TRANSFER. THOSE WITHOUT PROPER COMPLIANCE IDENTIFICATION ICONS MUST PROCEED AT ONCE TO THE DEPARTMENT OF COMMERCE TO RECEIVE DEFAULT IDENTIFICATION. THIS HAS BEEN AN ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE EMERGENCY BROADCAST SYSTEM...

All you base are belong to us!

If I remember correctly, didn't Tom Clancy write a book that mentioned nukes already being in place here in the U.S., with a rogue Soviet general trying to get operatives into the U.S. to initiate their detonation sequence?

It wouldn't suprise me one bit.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Here's something to consider...

It's only obvious that the government intends on detonating a nuke in the U.S.

Trace samples of the components used to detonate that nuke can all be analyzed and directly linked to which lab manufactured it. GOD HELP whoever it is that detonates that nuke.

Of interest to note is that someone recently posted some information on High Grade Uranium being given to the United States by Chile. that would A.K.A. to Weapons Grade Uranium. Chile isn't a nuclear power, are they?

Where in the heck did Chile get the ability to process uranium to weapons grade?

actually, and more to the point, will a nuke using these compounds - that cannot be traced back to a manufacturer - be used to do their dirty work?

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 06:25 AM
link   
This thread has convinced me that my previous assertion is probably correct. The next false flag attack will need to be so massive and terrifying that it dwarfs 9/11. Multiple cities, in the US and Europe, on the same day. The MSM will be able to hold that sort of impeccable international timing up and say that the "terrorist" threat is even greater than anyone imagined, and so now the whole world needs to go into lockdown until the "terrorists" are apprehended and brought to justice and their whole organization is dismantled.

As anybody who has read 1984 knows, once the world goes into lockdown, it doesn't come out again.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 06:29 AM
link   

I think your thread will prove a great source of information in the months to come, lets hope its not deleted before then. A nuclear bomb would certainly stop alot of people asking such tricky questions. TPTB do not care about you or your family, they care only for themselves, you (personally) are a dot, a number, a statistic, nothing more nothing less.

The depopulation of this planet has began 1st January 2009 and is well under way. How many of your friends, family,neghbours have fallen ill this year so far, how many have died? The people with the weakest immune systems and illnesses will start to feel it this year. Its all part of the restructuring of our planet earth. Pure evil.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   
There was a heck of a show on Sunday about the consequences of terrorists deploying a van borne 10 kiloton nuke in Washington, DC. Phenomenal graphics and good explanations of how we'd respond...emergency service personnel, COG (Continuity of Government), martial law, not that much on determining fault or retaliation, though. Definitely worth watching...not the usual propaganda. I can remember "Duck and Cover" drills in my old elementary school. The program also showed people forming underground communities in abandoned nuclear missile sites, and the realtor who sells such properties stated he's doing a brisk business. Ironic, survival from nuclear devastation by living in an abandoned nuclear missile facility. The program also made the point (repeatedly) that the number one terror threat today is the deployment of just such a nuke in Washington, DC. Let's all hope they're wrong...

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by cavscout11cav
What purpose would there be for the government to nuke ourselves. If a nuke goes off we mostly will be in the stone age.
There will be no government control of the population, no getting rich off of the people, etc. The EMP will decimate all electronics in a good bit of the country and the cascade effect will shut down what little of the power grid that is left. There will be no going to best buy to buy new stuff. It will be fried, all of it.

America's a big country. Even if half a dozen cities were nuked life would still go on as usual for the majority of the population.

The government would have limited means to control anything except themselves. If you think they could pull this off and gain control then look at Katrina and how well that went.

Actually Busch'n'Co pulled off Katrina with great efficiency.

They deprived the engineers of money for upkeep of the dykes, ensuring both their failure and a scapegoat.

They engineered a hurricane of the correct intensity and dimensions.

They blew up a vital dyke to ensure the poorer suburbs were wiped out by flooding.

They withheld aid and prevented others giving aid, using the disaster as a test to see how people reacted when confined and starved.

They supplied refineries with portable generators to keep them running, but refused them to New Orleans hospitals, leaving those hospitals dark and sentencing many patients in them to death.

They refused to supply even water to those hospitals, leaving the doctors having to open canned fruit and feed the syrup to the patients after the water ran out, with the doctors having to use IVs to counter their own dehydration. This left doctors, when people were dying in agony, having to make the choice to kill some mercifully instead.

And, after carefully engineering this situation, the Busch administration had the cheek to take staff from these hospitals to court and charge them with murder.

And that was not all. They had their cronies tell jokes to the nation about these Blacks in NO who survived because they were too fat to sink, and half of America cracked up over it. (cracked up = laughed till their guts hurt.)

Afterwards, there was a lone doctor at an airport, begging the government to send help because the refugees there were dying before they could get onto the planes, but no help was sent.

And refugees being sent out: the families were broken up and put on different transports, no-one told where they were going, no-one able to tell anyone else.

And there were pretty strange stories about some of their known destinations.

I spent that week, here in Australia, 24 hours a day, glued to my computer.
The New Orleans paper, after the staff left the offices, had a page remain open for people to post their stories of the hurricane. That page was used by doctors who were describing their situations and begging for help for their patients. I got emails for your politicians, and emailed them non-stop for that week, trying to persuade someone to do something.

Neither side cared.

I had a lot of American internet friends until then. I found they didn't want to know, didn't care, or retold the fat n***** jokes themselves ...

Great job, Busch, well done, Brownie ...

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I have doubts about any nuclear strike on any American city by terrorists at this point but that does'nt mean to say terrorists won't try taking another couple of passenger aircrafts and giving it a go - but will most likey than not be fired upon by the US airforce, possibly sacrificing passengers aboard than tens of thousands below in a city.

Jerusalem; it's time for Israel to start being even more vigilant than ever before, especially across their northern borders and the border between Jordan & Israel. For the most part Gaza is quiet and when both Gaza and Hizbollah's southern Lebanese territories are quiet; something big is cooking as always.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
______beforeitsnews/story/32851/Why_All_the_Talk_About_Nuclear_Attacks_in_U.S._Cities_All_of_a_Sudden.html

Why All the Talk About Nuclear Attacks in U.S. Cities All of a Sudden??

Just in this week alone, CNN and several other main stream media outlets have been talking or writing about the possibilities of a nuclear attack by terrorists. Just today in the following two articles, one from USA Today and the other from the Washington Times, reflect not only the media's sudden obsession with this topic, but the White House as well.
Remember, how the Illuminati pre-condition the public to accept and acknowledge certain things/events before they occur.

Nuclear Blast Victims would have to wait.

Updated 13h 9m ago

By Steve Sternberg,

USA TODAY
The White House has warned state and local governments not to expect a "significant federal response" at the scene of a terrorist nuclear attack for 24 to 72 hours after the blast, according to a planning guide.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by jumpingbeanz

u mean like this too

Obama Appeals to World Powers to Keep Nukes Out of Terrorist Hands
feeds.foxnews.com...

the word appeal to me doesn't sound very appealing or feasible sigh

Obama and his New World Order are the terrorists of the world!!!

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheCoffinman
Nuclear Blast Victims would have to wait.

Updated 13h 9m ago

By Steve Sternberg,

USA TODAY
The White House has warned state and local governments not to expect a "significant federal response" at the scene of a terrorist nuclear attack for 24 to 72 hours after the blast, according to a planning guide.

Once again, great find Coffinman. This topic is increasingly appalling. How can nobody really see this coming? The foreshadowing is as bad as a b-grade horror movie. I feel like I'm screaming in the movie theater. "DON'T GO INTO THE BARN!" damnit, he's going into the barn. I SAID DON'T GO INTO THE.. ugh!

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Iago18

Unless of course the American government allows for the material to be smuggled in. Alot of it sounds like a false flag to me.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
The use of a nuclear weapon by terrorists has always been a concern for industrious countries. Instead of all this false flag fear mongering, let's examine the most likely reason there is so much talk about nukes lately. The nuclear summit being hosted by the US ring any bells? If nothing was being said about this conference before it came about, there would be a hundred threads about how the summit is being used as a cover-up and the world is in danger of some imminent threat.

There is a time and a place to call in to question things. There is also just plain common sense. Let's try using that a bit more around here.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
two words

operation blackjack

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

With Obama doing his presentation on the US conditions for use of Nuclear, you also need to ask is this common, would a leader really say this, or is it for an effect. MEME. NLP. Association.

When they do their dirty bomb false flag, a real possibility, and many have had dreams. Mine related to the west coast somewhere, and another midland location, is to make a connection for the middle east, or Iran, whoever they are going to set up.

Also it will be done on a certain astrological date, such as 9/11 being done on the date the declaration of Independence was, a Satrun/Pluto opposition, which according to what some suggest opens portals.

So, if and when anything occurs it will be done by the numbers as well.

"Operation new dawn", the politicians new phrase for their violence in iraq, starts 9/1/1. I recall reading somewhere "new dawn", or "a new dawn" was perhaps an illuminiti and or occult phrase relating to darkness or death.. something like that. I dont know enough to opine about any meaning... but after 9/11.. this 9/1/1 occult new dawn death thing is kinda spooky at face value.

A month after the new dawn, (oct) an 80,000 strong army 'Consequence Management Response Force' will be ready to deploy on US soil if premier obama so orders.

Looks like something may be up, then again in the conspiracy arena something is always up.. my question, is it time to start 'partying' recklessly yet? lol

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Why even go through all the hassle of getting it across the border when you could just link up with a shipping firm and put it on a boat as at least 90% of all incoming shipping crates from container ships are not chequed for content.

That could have your E-bomb or nuke in the US in about a week while costing considerably less. You could literately manufactuer and ship one for less then like $20,000. One could always mail it part by part and hand deliver the fissle, yellowcake and uranium via private charter jet. That way all security protocol that you just wasted billions on just got sidestepped and circumvented by some brain dead azzhat with no real training whatsoever.

FBI and DHS did report in 2007 that they were able to bring enough materials to make a suitcase nuke across the borders of Canada and Mexico and back into the US each all without getting confronted, stopped, screened (You'll have to find that link). All in an effort just to see if it can be done or not.

We've got the facilities to not only make, but to weaponize it as well. You don't need to go outside the border to get a nuke, one could "Accidentially" dissapear one night and no one would know a thing.

There is an active live nuke that is sitting off the coast Lake Tybee, Georgia that had to get dumped because the jet carrying it was going down.

[edit on 14-4-2010 by TheImmaculateD1]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join