It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dark Energy is The Matrix Feeding Off of You

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   
What you are about to read is only my theory. It is, of course, one of the most farfetched theories you will ever read on ATS, and will never be proven or disproved. It is simply meant to make one think of their overall situation, what is reality, and what is death.

A dear friend of mine, one Patrick G------, has been studying physical cosmology for many years. On meeting with him yesterday in my hometown of Chilmark, Massachusetts, we had a discussion on the universe, god (if such a being exists,) and what exactly is infinity. He explained to me that modern astronomy and science tells us that the universe is expanding; meaning that it is not infinite, but rather must have an end. "What is this expanding into?" I asked him, "We shall never understand reality for what it is, our minds are underdeveloped. We would need another endogenous retrovirus mutation to happen quicker than any of the others to comprehend such ideas." We sat in silence for a few moments. I asked him, "is it true that dark energy is making the universe expand?" he nodded his head.

Later on when I returned to my apartment I thought about out conversation. What is creating the dark energy? I logged onto my PC to read more about the subject. Wikipedia states:

In physical cosmology, astronomy and celestial mechanics, dark energy is a hypothetical form of energy that permeates all of space and tends to increase the rate of expansion of the universe.[1] Dark energy is the most popular way to explain recent observations and experiments that the universe appears to be expanding at an accelerating rate. In the standard model of cosmology, dark energy currently accounts for 74% of the total mass-energy of the universe.

I then decided to go to bed, however, being a 'night person,' found it difficult to sleep. I had wondered many things, and by the time I saw the sunlight reflecting off the brick wall across my window, I had in my mind the strangest theory;

In ones lifetime, we are filled with hatred, regret, sadness and sorrow. Thus producing 'negative energy.' What if our collected negative energy is creating dark energy in the universe? Could our form of energy really affect a form of energy such as this?
By the time I got out of bed, I recreated the thoughts in my head and spoke of them to my girlfriend.

Science has proved that the mind has small about of Dimethyltryptamine, a naturally-occurring tryptamine and psychedelic drug. Some scientists have also stated that reality does not exist (see this thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...,) which would mean we are simply energy. What if a higher force fed off of negative energy, thus creating life and filling this life's mind with a hallucinogenic drug to make it think it is something more than just energy. It would fill them with fear and hate, thus converting their energy into negative energy to feed of. If this life ever became so advanced that it understood what was going on after thousands of years of evolving, they would create their own race, humans, and send them to another planet, earth, in order to be free from the dark energy, giving it something else to feed on, namely us. The dark energy is doing the same thing to humans as it did to our creators, the more hatred we produce, the larger it gets and the more it controls us and affects us, making us hate each other even more. It has been noted through history that we are slowly becoming more evil, trapped in a matrix that we are only making worse. Of course, if we continued on this course, we would become extinct, thus making the dark energy return to it's original creation, our 'gods,' that is why they need to protect us.

Part II in next post

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Part II/II

It has been reported that during missile tests, many UFOs are seen. In one case, during a test launch of a missile, people claim to have seen a UFO shoot blue beams onto the 'dummy' warhead until it fell off. A video was apparently made, but never released to the public.

Wikipedia says: "Remote viewing (RV) is the ability to gather information about a distant or unseen target using paranormal means or extra-sensory perception or sensing with mind." in Tibet, many monks have been practicing this, they claim to 'See Aliens Saving Earth From Humans In 2012', (read thread here: www.abovetopsecret.com...,)
However if we ever have the chance to develop our minds enough, will we choose to make genetically modified humans, and ship them off to another planet as food for the dark energy? Or will we find a way to escape this 'matrix?'
Science has already proven that evolution happened to people through an endogenous retrovirus mutation, one that is still going on today. When we are evolved to our limit, what will we chose?

When I was finished telling this to my girlfriend, she asked me what exactly I had been smoking, as I'm sure most ATS readers are now wondering.

After explaining my theory to my friend, Patrick G----, he reminded me of the Mayans. A race that appeared without a trace, and vanished as such. The Mayan calendar ends in 2012, could these people possibly have been the alien gods who created us, estimating how long until humanity destroys itself?

If my theory is correct, we must fight back against the dark energy before we are all doomed. We must learn to love, to appreciate life for what it is, we must help one another. Instead of fighting each other through war, we must work together against this dark energy. Do your part for the environment, free your mind, fight back against the government in anyway you can.

Will you take the blue pill or the red?

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I wasn't sure were to put this thread, MOD is encouraged to move it if they feel it need be.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Yeah I have a similar theory....

walkingcrow.livejournal.com...

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by drew hempel

Interesting theory. Did you write the article?

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by drew hempel

Very fascinating, I'll look into your blogs some more in a few minutes.
Thanks for the links.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Man, The Matrix ain't feedin' off of anybody. The Brothers Wachowski and their hangers-on, on the other hand, have been feeding off that franchise for over a decade now.

top topics

join