It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crazy skies in the UK - Chemtrails? Contrails?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008

Originally posted by smilinggrandma
We get these 5 times a week in S CA....There is always a plane dispensing them...you can see it....they don't even hide it anymore!!!!

Do you guys actually ever fly
I have seen what you call chemtrails since the 60's.
Flying used to be a enjoyed only by the rich but now many people fly on holiday 2,3 even 4 times a year.
Something like 50,000 flights aound the world every day but we still have idiots on here wondering why you get dozens of CONTRAILS criss crossing then we have the real idiots on youtube trying to make a big deal of it.

Increase in flights increase in CONTRAILS its that simple.

Well, all i know is that the trails literally increased by probably 90% within one 24 hour period over Austin, Texas.
Yall can spout all the contrail info you want, but when the skies change drastically in a 24 hour period, then something new is going on.

What i mean is that back in the mid to late '90s, within one day, the skies went from a few disappearing contrails here and there per day...to the sky literally criss-crossed with trails that never disappeared, but instead expanded and made the sky hazy as hell...regardless of any temps, winds, etc.

[edit on 12-4-2010 by Romans 10:9]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by eightfold
reply to post by jumpingbeanz

But chaff isn't an aerosol, and I've seen actual chaff before and it doesn't look like that.

Also, presumably the only time they'd use it here would as part of an exercise. Why would they dump loads of it over a massive population center on a regular basis?

Chaff shows up on weather radar, so we know for fact it's never deployed over the UK. We'll those of us obsessed with watching tha rainfall radar are!

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romans 10:9

Well, all i know is that the trails literally increased by probably 90% within one 24 hour period over Austin, Texas.
Yall can spout all the contrail info you want, but when the skies change drastically in a 24 hour period, then something new is going on.

Yes. It's caled weather.

Amazingly, without any help from man, it can be blue skies, dry and sunny one day and raining and overcast the next - a really dramatic change in less than 24 hours!

(contrails are often seen ahead of a weather front - so it's not unusual for it to rain within a couple of days of seeing persistent contrails, though persistent contrails can also form under high pressure)

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Essan

Major Essan, why are you 'ere on these 'ere boards when you should be on a Leicester tower block guiding our 'Special Deliveries' (nudge and a wink) over the unsuspecting populace?!

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

Tea break old chum
Although it's dark now so we've ceased operations for the night. No fun when the sheeple can't see them

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Essan

Time and again. Time and again! If we will insist on poisoning our countrymen....let's poison 'em at night. No point in worrying their little 'eds. Cor lummy.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by RadarMan
these other planes must be thousands of miles in the sky. They are definitely spraying something.

Thousands of miles would put them in space. The Exosphere ends after around 2-3 hundred miles, planes cruise at around 9-12km or 5-7 miles.

Please; check your sensationalism.

Regardless, can someone explain to me how these contrails that expand but don't ever seem to descend affect us.

[edit on 4/12/2010 by eNumbra]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   

What i mean is that back in the mid to late '90s, within one day, the skies went from a few disappearing contrails here and there per day...to the sky literally criss-crossed with trails that never disappeared, but instead expanded and made the sky hazy as hell...regardless of any temps, winds, etc.

Do you know how contrails actually form it depends on atmospheric conditions so you can have lots of planes flying over one day conditions wrong no or very little contrails next day the conditions are right and you see plenty.
Remember the conditions you feel at ground level wont be the same at 20,25 -30,000 ft or did you send up your own weather balloon to check the temp,wind and humidity.... NO.....didn't think so

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky
reply to post by Essan

Time and again. Time and again! If we will insist on poisoning our countrymen....let's poison 'em at night. No point in worrying their little 'eds. Cor lummy.

Yes the plan is working they are looking up so often they dont see the S**T we are putting in their food/water MUAHAHA (strokes white cat exits to left)

[edit on 12-4-2010 by wmd_2008]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by eNumbra

these other planes must be thousands of miles in the sky. They are definitely spraying something.

Thousands of miles would put them in space. The Exosphere ends after around 2-3 hundred miles, planes cruise at around 9-12km or 5-7 miles.

Please; check your sensationalism.

Regardless, can someone explain to me how these contrails that expand but don't ever seem to descend affect us.

I'm sorry, I really don't know anything about aviation. All I meant was that I see normal commercial jets quite close to the ground because I live very close to a few airports. However, I also notice other planes much, much higher in the sky and these are the planes that are spraying the chemtrails. I just saw about 4 today alone. It's not thousands of miles in the sky, that was a poor word choice by me. But they are much farther in the sky than commercial jets, they looks like shiny specks spraying chemtrails.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by RadarMan

You have described perfectly why you are seeing contrails.

It takes very cold temperatures to produce contrails. Planes flying at lower altitudes are flying in warmer air than those at higher altitudes. They will not produce contrails but the high fliers will.

[edit on 4/12/2010 by Phage]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by RadarMan

You have already proved you are no good at judging distance so do you think all planes fly at the same hight avg passenger planes 30-40,000 ft but Concorde used to fly at 60,000 about 11 miles up.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   

I'm sorry, I really don't know anything about aviation.

And yet you believe they're chemtrails

All I meant was that I see normal commercial jets quite close to the ground because I live very close to a few airports.

I know what you meant, I live under a popular landing pattern for Philadelphia International; I see lights that on YouTube, would commonly be claimed as UFOs because they appear to hover, but if you were to watch them for more than a minute you'd see them bank and turn, exposing that they're planes.

However, I also notice other planes much, much higher in the sky and these are the planes that are spraying the chemtrails.
These planes are higher because they aren't landing anytime soon. The contrail appear because it is much much colder at an altitude of 5-7 miles.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008

Do you know how contrails actually form it depends on atmospheric conditions so you can have lots of planes flying over one day conditions wrong no or very little contrails next day the conditions are right and you see plenty.
Remember the conditions you feel at ground level wont be the same at 20,25 -30,000 ft or did you send up your own weather balloon to check the temp,wind and humidity.... NO.....didn't think so

Well i thought you and your British buddy had some reading comprehension skills...but maybe not.

It wasn't an isolated 24 hour incident. The skies were as there always had been for the 27 years i had been alive, then within about 24 hours the sky was completely different. So much so that the anti Alex Jones, mainstream, morning radio DJs were even freaking out. All the morning radio talk shows that day had people calling in wondering WTF was going on with the skies.
Lol, contrails my a$$.

I thought yall would've gotten that. I guess next time i'll break it down better for the simpler folk.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

or maybe GOD farted right, about as good of explanation as water vapor

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by OpTiMuS_PrImE

Thats kind of an immature response

Prove its not water vapour if you want to contribute

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

Thats kind of an immature response

Prove its not water vapour if you want to contribute

Must be another non flyer Oz and quoting mythical vapour from a mythical creature as well

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   

this would be compared to me going outside knowing the sky is up and you telling me the sky is down, this is a atmospheric aerosol program, do you ever go outside and watch the real sky?

I put some weather channel clips in there so maybe you can understand them better. Also china does this publicly so whats the big denial here in the US from you and Phage sounds like your just stuck on your own mind frames of what you want it to be.

barium, aluminum, gold, silver, nanoparticals etc etc etc

downloads.climatescience.gov...

[edit on 12-4-2010 by OpTiMuS_PrImE]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   

this would be compared to me going outside knowing the sky is up and you telling me the sky is down, this is a atmospheric aerosol program, do you ever go outside and watch the real sky?

Ummmm yeah

You do know what I do as a proffesion right? I have to look at the sky every half hour for 11 hour shifts. And I launch the weather balloons which show the water vapour content, temperature, wind speed, wind direction, pressure levels etc. So yes, I do know what is going on up there. Its my job.....I believe this is where you now resort to further immature tactics and call me a disinfo agent

BTW, I dont live in the USA and I do not deny that cloud seeding occurs, as it does. And cloud seeding occurs at much lower levels than plane crusing altitude.....obviously you havent done your research well enough if you havent figured that out

[edit on 12/4/2010 by OzWeatherman]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

Ummmm yeah

You do know what I do as a proffesion right? I have to look at the sky every half hour for 11 hour shifts.

Yeah i know i like you man but i totally disagree with you on this, it is how it is.

"I dont trust my own weatherman he is always wrong"

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join