It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Hijackers were part of U.S.Military joint-exercise

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Theory : ... (3) an explanation that has not yet been proved true . (4) a guess or conjecture .

Game theory : a mathematical theory that deals with strategies for maximizing gains and minimizing losses ... ( Random House Dictionary )

This thread is a theory of mine . Some of the content can be verified , some of it can't . I choose to present it as a theory only . There will be those who come along and present their opinions as to why it is not valid . To those , see definition of theory above .

To me , 9/11 was a game theory in 3-D .

The 9/11 hijackers were CIA assets . Mohamed Atta and his co-horts were instruments utilized to test the game theory .

This is the only way I can make sense of 9/11 . I refuse to believe that 19 individuals could have perpetrated the atrocity of 9/11 without having inside help or inside knowledge of the scheduled military exercises of that day .

The unusual put-options that were placed on American and United Airlines in the days ahead of 9/11 would indicate that there were those who had information of what was about to transpire also .

Some of the issues that puzzle me about the whole sordid mess is the fact that the intell that was gathered thru 'Able Danger' was not shared or passed along to other intell agencies , it was outright blocked and eventually destroyed .

The intell from other governments was ignored and/or dismissed .

Some of the flight schools where the highjackers were trained have been shown to have connections to the CIA and even to Bush himself .

The bank that the funds were channeled thru to the highjackers has a questionable history of practices and has also been shown to have CIA links .

Several of the highjackers had been stopped for traffic violations more than once . Atta had been cited and did not show up for his court appearance , and was cited again , but still no red flags . He was simply let go .

I'm sure most of you are familiar with all of the exercises that were being conducted by the military that day , so I won't bother to list them all here again .

Something I haven't seen here tho , is the fact that on the morning of 9/11 there was a training exercise going on that was called Tripod . This exercise was underway to test how well the New York Office of Emergency Management would respond to a simulated bio-terrorism attack .

As you know , OEM's official headquarters was destroyed in the collapse of WTC-7 , so operations had to be conducted from the training location that day . How convenient was that ?

Something else I wasn't aware of until recently is the fact that numerous firefighters from various departments of NYC were in a counter-terrorism training exercise on 9/11 .

It is my contention that the highjackers were convinced that they were taking part in the training exercises that were being conducted by the U.S.Military that day .

This would explain a lot of things in my mind . More-so than any other explanation of 9/11 that I have seen thus far .

These guys were operatives of the CIA . This would also explain why they were not arrested or questioned even when there were warrants for their arrest .

This would also explain how some of them were allowed to enter our country with expired visas . How some of them were allowed to apply for , and be issued , duplicate licenses .

To me , this would explain a lot of things .

9/11 was a U.S.Military exercise in every aspect . The highjackers were duped into believing that they were part of this exercise ., they played their parts , they boarded the planes and the military took control of those planes by remote technology and crashed them into the towers .

There was a glitch in the remote technology of flight 93 , either causing it to crash , or causing the military to have to shoot it down .

Again , the highjackers thought they were taking part in an exercise being conducted by the U.S.Military ., just like Lee Harvey Oswald thought he was taking part in a 'fake-assassination' attempt by the CIA ., only to realize he had been set up .

The highjackers were set up . No Jack Ruby needed this time around .

[edit on 11-4-2010 by okbmd]

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I agree with the premise of the theory you present. This is the overall paradigm that was followed on 9/11 (and on 7/7 in London), i.e., the "drill" that goes live. It can be thought of as a classic bait and switch, at least as far as the victims who were perps are concerned, Atta and possibly others of the nineteen hijackers.

Atta reeks of MKUltra and CIA connections. See the thread Let Me Tell Ya 'Bout Mohammed Atta for details.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Hi everybody,

To the OP, who knows? That is why we need a new investigation, to find out what happened, and to debunkers, I don't think a behind closed doors session with Bush and Cheney cuts it. It's great you mention game theory though, to the perps the 9/11 attacks must have seemed like a win/ win situation for them. If it works they get what they want, and if it doesn't then blame others and have a great layer of plausible deniability or even operate from the shadows and claim national security.

www.youtube.com... video with Alex Jones and an explaination from ae911truth.org for the physics of the collapse.

en.wikipedia.org... - game theory info.

Power and Equality

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by okbmd

Even local small towns have adverts for "role players" if you go to the employment office. You are to work with local law enforcement for training purposes pretending to be a criminal, maybe even a terrorist.

About a year ago I filled out an application for such a "position". I think it payed 11 bucks an hour. Never heard from them again. I don't have any problem seeing how a training mission could go "live".

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by yyyyyyyyyy

Thanks for the wiki link . It explains game theory much better than I could ever hope to .

And it fits perfectly into my theory .

What caused me to think of game-theory is the fact that I have played chess avidly from about the time I was eight-years -old .

The whole 9/11 charade just offers me no valid answers unless I look at it as a game of real-world chess .

Then it starts to make sense to me .

As you said ... Who knows ?

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by okbmd

How unpatriotic of you!

Only Politicians and chickenhawk ATS posters can talk about 9/11.
We have to bury the issue of 9/11 so that the terrorists do not win!

Maybe there were some abnormalities but I am sure the Gov has taken care of everything.

I know you think we want Justice for our fallen Brothers and Sisters but I am happy with the turd I mean story we have been given.

Remember the motto of ATS mods "Only terrorists ask questions about 9/11!"

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by okbmd

Perhaps you are right. I believe a very similar scenario was followed in the 7/7 London bombings.

Here is the video 7/7 Ripple Effect, which convincingly makes the case, that hired muslims should play “terrorists” in an exercise and got caught in a real terror plot.

Google Video Link

In the run-up to 9/11 the “19 highjackers” left various pieces of evidence like Korans, flight manuals etc. in very unlikely places. They acted, like following an exercise. Some had also ties to the intelligence community. Nonetheless, I believe there were no highjackers in the planes. On 9/11 all ICTS handled airport security cameras failed to provide footage of the highjackers. How probable is that? I believe, if actors were conned into 9/11 and then murdered in the highjacked planes, we would have seen airport surveillance videos of the 19 men.

In a 9/11 theory of Jeff Gates, game theory also plays a central part. Instead of the CIA he accuses dual citizens, Israel and zionists as the main perpetrators.

His website:
criminalstate.com...

Criminal State part 1 of 3

Criminal State part 2 of 3

Criminal State part 1 of 3

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
What hijackers? What proof is there that any hijackers even existed?

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by kiwasabi

I'm not saying there were or there weren't any highjackers .

But , if there were , then I am saying that they were pawns in a game that contained elements and players that they were unaware of .

The story of highjackers would have been a necessity ., otherwise the OS would be even more ridiculous in trying to explain the events of the day .

My theory is based on the assumption that there were .

To assume that there were not any 'highjackers' is not the direction that this thread was intended for . That assumption has been discussed in numerous other threads already , so let's not derail this thread with arguments that don't belong here .

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by okbmd

Fair enough, okbmd. I just feel that the government wouldn't have trusted their precious 9/11 operation to some bungling, suicidal Middle Eastern people.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   

They didn't ., all the 'highjackers' had to do was play their parts by getting onto the planes .

I am of the opinion that no highjackings even took place . Once the muslims were on board , the military / intell community / government took over the operation and at some point began flying the planes by remote .

I don't put much stock in the phone calls from the passengers , the stories of air-traffic-control hearing muslims in the cockpit etc .

Every bit of this could have been fabricated entirely or even 'created' in advance .

It is my contention that the 'highjackers' had no clue that they were about to die . But rather that they possibly boarded the planes thinking that they were indeed part of some exercise .

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by okbmd
It is my contention that the 'highjackers' had no clue that they were about to die . But rather that they possibly boarded the planes thinking that they were indeed part of some exercise .

But your theory implies that we have real identities for the "hijackers", which we don't. We don't even have names of Muslims who died aboard the flight who we could CALL hijackers. All evidence of hijackers was fabricated, in my opinion. But I will leave your thread alone as I'm steering it in the wrong direction.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   

I am only taking one part of the OS and 'assuming' that this one part could be true . That there were indeed 19 middle-eastern men who boarded those flights that day.

By assuming that to be true , then I also 'assume' that the identities of those 19 men , were who the OS says they were .

I don't know who they were , or even if they were .

Just trying to make some sense of what really happened that day .

It is much easier for me to find plausibility in the story that there were indeed 19 arabs who boarded those flights than it is for me to believe that this crap could have been explained without their presence .

Maybe there were not , but if there were , then my theory somewhat makes sense to me .

I encourage your feedback , with it being of the assumption that there were indeed arabs who boarded the flights .

I have no proof of 'anything' . I've never been to New York , so I have no 'proof' that the towers were destroyed . If I were to go there , and they weren't there , then I would have proof that they aren't there . But then , I would have no proof that they ever were .

All that can be proven to me is what I can experience with my five senses in my own little corner of the world .

Therefore , I can only rely on assumptions that anything else is true or not true .

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by samhouston1886

" Remember the motto of ATS mods "Only terrorists ask questions about 9/11!"

I understand your post was meant to be a ha-ha , but I don't understand this line , as I've not encountered this on ATS .

Did I miss something ?

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   
The major reason for 911 was a test to gauge the gullibility of the US populace.

EYES WIDE SHUT!

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by inforeal

Which I feel goes hand-in-hand with my suggestion of 'game-theory'.
Makes sense to me ...

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by chorizo4

That's interesting , have not heard of that .

Could have been a part of the script on 9/11 . Would like to see more information on this .

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   
double post

[edit on 12-4-2010 by okbmd]

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   
An interesting theory OP! S&F for you!
I agree that Atta and the others were assets they thought it was a full mission profile.Much like Oswald,perhaps it was described to them as a standard hijacking park the jets somewhere and make some random demands but it did not turn out that way did it? I don't buy into the remote control plane theory.I think they changed the scenario at the last min and we had the planes hit the TWC while the perpetrators were in the NYC command center in TWC#7 running the entire thing they effectively hijacked the drills that day although they did not have to do much to confuse the FAA,and Military with a few well placed moles they got their war...

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by mike dangerously

Okay , question ...

Let's assume that it was as you say , a highjack-and park the-jets somewhere type of operation . I could see that , with a little persuasion .

But , also assuming it was not a remote-control operation , that's where my question arises.

At what point did the highjackers decide to bail out of the above scenario and decide to crash the planes instead ?

Which would cause another question to arise as to how they contacted each other on four seperate flights , in air , and all agree to crash and burn instead of follow the park- the-jets scenario.

I'm just fishing buddy . Just trying to make sense of it all . Hit me back and we'll kick it around a little bit and see where it goes ...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join