It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Hijackers were part of U.S.Military joint-exercise

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by okbmd

You mentioned the following:
The unusual put-options that were placed on American and United Airlines in the days ahead of 9/11 would indicate that there were those who had information of what was about to transpire also.

Barack Obama's Chief of Staff and dual Israeli American citizen, Rahm Israel Auerbach Emanuel, son of Irgun Israeli domestic terrorist group member, Benjamin M. Auerbach Emanuel, who helped blow up the King David Hotel (in which 91 people were killed and 46 were injured), Former Deputy Chief of MOSSAD North America, former Congressman from IL, former Presidential Advisor to Bill Clinton, former Director of Freddie Mac, Congressional framer of the $787 billion dollar bailout bill was working as an investment broker for the Chicago investment firm of Wasserstein Perella & Company on Sept. 11, 2001.

Between September 6 and 7, the Chicago Board Options Exchange saw purchases of 4,744 put options on United Airlines were placed by someone (RAHM?) at Wasserstein Perella but only 396 call options. (This occurred while current Senior Presidential Advisor with dual Iranian and American citizenship, Valerie Jarette, was the Presdient of the Chicago Stock Exchange.) Assuming that 4,000 of the options were bought by people with advance knowledge of the imminent attacks, these “insiders” would have profited by almost $5 million.

On September 10, 4,516 put options on American Airlines were bought on the Chicago exchange by someone (Rahm?) at Wasserstaein Perella. This is in comparison to only 748 calls. Again, there was no news at that point to justify this imbalance. Again, assuming that 4,000 of these options trades represent “insiders,” they would represent a gain of about $4 million.

The levels of put options purchased above were more than six times higher than normal. No similar trading in other airlines occurred on the Chicago exchange in the days immediately preceding Black Tuesday (Sept. 11, 2001).

On "The Ugly Truth" radio program that aired 03-23-10 (theuglytruth.podbean.com...). Gordon Duff, former UN diplomat, and current defense contractor, global political and economic advisor, and Senior Editor of Veteranstoday.com, confirmed the assertion graduate and former Director of Studies at the U.S. Army War College, Alan Sabrosky, Ph.D., that it was Israel who did 9/11. Dr. Sabrosky made this statement on “The Ugly Truth” radio program that aired 3-15-10 (theuglytruth.podbean.com...).

Duff went on to add that officials in the national intelligence agency of more than one country he works with as a political and/or economic advisor have taken Duff into their confidence and confirmed that they can prove that it was Israel who did 9/11.

Israel attacked the U.S.S. Liberty in 1967 killing 34 and injuring 171 American servicemen. Israel did 9/11 in which 2,974 individuals were killed. The lucrative funding source known as the American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC) which by JFK's order was to have to register as an agent of a foreign power (the day after this order JFK was assassinated), currently holds the American Congress and President hostage politically and half the Cabinet and many in Congress are ardid Zionists including Obama himself.

Israel is the true enemy of America and the sooner we face this uncomfortable TRUTH the better. Stop the foreign aid, stop the gifts of military hardware, and stop losing American lives fighting Israel's enemies for Israel's benefit.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by nuffsaid747

Hats off to you for that bit of interesting information !

Yes , I've seen a few tie-ins with the Zionists and 9/11 and your post gives me info I didn't have , so thanks .

I have no trouble believing that it was indeed Israel that was the brains of the entire operation , from stuff I have read up to this point . Have just been having trouble tying it all together .

The real investigation starts here at ATS . We all need to focus on information such as that you just posted more than how or what caused WTC7 to collapse , in my opinion .

If we persevere , we can all put it together one piece at a time .

Thanks for posting . Don't be a stranger .

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by okbmd

It is my contention that the highjackers were convinced that they were taking part in the training exercises that were being conducted by the U.S.Military that day .

1. What hijackers? Please name them.

2. What US Military exercises in NYC? Please show ads, ect, announcing these exercises PRIOR to 911.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by impressme

Hi , impressme . Please note that I have already stated that my position in this thread is only a theory.

A theory that is based on an assumption that there were indeed highjackers.

As I've already stated , I can't say with any level of certainty that there were or there weren't highjackers involved .

That was my reason for stating up front that this is only a theory . With a theory , I only have to present why I believe it works , I don't have to prove that it works . Proving it , would necessitate recognizing that it is no longer simply a theory but , rather , a fact .

With that premise in mind , then we already have the names of the 'highjackers' .

As for the execises that were being conducted that day , I'm fairly certain that everyone around here that has been party to these 9/11 threads is familiar with those .

As for the military posting ads in the MSM as concerns their schedule for any given day , well we all know that is not something we can use to claim that they weren't .

I see a pattern around here where we all spend way too much time trying to discredit individual threads , instead of trying to glean a little bit of truth from each one and use those bits and pieces to assemble the bigger picture .

I am only trying to be one small part of the effort to find the truth . So please don't outright dismiss my 'what-ifs' without providing a theory on your part as to why mine can be dismissed so readily .

Prove that there weren't any highjackers .

Prove that the military was required or obligated to go public with announcements of their schedule for that day .

If it is your contention that there were no highjackers , then the burden of proof is on you , as my position is only a theory .

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by okbmd

I propose that when the op was changed they simply had the jets preprogramed Atta and the others were given different coordinates to other airports which okbmd I have a question myself what other airports other then JFK and La Guardia would take them directly over the TWC? hell they may have never clicked about the drill going live until it was far to late.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by mike dangerously

Yes , I believe we could be onto something here mike .

The op could have called for the flights to be pre-programmed and then they were re-programmed at some point after take-off .

The 'highjackers' didn't realize that they had been duped until the 'drill' went live , and by then it was too late .

Will have to check into the various airport locations to follow up on this line of thought .

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by mike dangerously

It would be interesting to find out who supplied the software for the planes involved also .
I'll try to get a fix on that .

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by okbmd

here's what i have found : newark liberty airport 9 miles from the twc . then we have mcarthur airport in long island .leaving out both airports we also have logan in boston and philadelphia and pittsburgh .We now have 7 possible drill sites.im thinking that the hijacking ops the jets were to go to one of the more high profile airports near nyc.one to newark the other to logan or to jfk .humm

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by okbmd

This theory doesn´t make much sense to me.
1.- The hijackers being “assets”. (Too far fetched.)
2.- All the evidence of communications with the involved flights. (Fake??)
3.- All the evidence of communications from passengers and crew to the ground, with several witnesses of all this. (Fake??)
4.- Pre-programed or remote controlled airliners?? (Too far fetched. A lot easier said than done.)

About the unusual put options on airlines, could this be just a coincidence??
If I recall correctly airlines had been doing very bad, but they appeared to be on the road to recovery and things were looking optimistic right before 9/11.

It´s TOO MUCH. That you´re assuming that has to adjust to your “script.”

[edit on 16-4-2010 by rush969]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by okbmd

We are dealing with various vendors here,okbmd within a system like that you may very well have many fronts poseing as legit vendors or they just contracted a team of computer security experts and also told them it was all part of the drill.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by okbmd

" I refuse to believe that 19 individuals could have perpetrated the atrocity of 9/11 "

Why? How many would it take for you to believe it? 50? 29? 37?

Why is it impossible for four teams of murderous, suicidal terrorists to hijack four planes? Planes have been hijacked many times.

Your theory is interesting, but unfortunately there is no evidence to support it. This talk of the war games will never end. In May 2001 a miltary exercise took place at the Pentagon, the scenario being that of a plane crashing into the building. The way the 9/11 war games are hyped you'd think this was the only time in history that a military exercise was carried out.

There is no real evidence that the 9/11 was anything other than an attack by Al Qaeda. If there was, and the conspiracies were anything other than a cultural/internet phenomenon, people would be taking to the streets. Yet they don't.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join