It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama, UFO Disclosure & First Contact??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 06:08 AM
link   
hiya ATS'ERS just found this video, i saw it a while ago but i like little inspirational videos like this to get my hopes up for a better future and full ET disclosure. let me no if it makes u guys and gals feel the same.

www.dirkbradshaw.com/?p=18910

sorry for the link as i use my playstation3 so it wont let me embed videos so if any 1 can do it for me that'll b great cheers.

TOP-B

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 06:11 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 11-4-2010 by TÖP_BÜZzËR]

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Cool video, Hopefully more information will be given to the public. But who know's if and when?

BTW at around the 53-55 second mark of the video, where it seems to be a glowing orange disk going into what looks like clouds or something, well anyways if anyone know's where I can view that video of just that incident I would really appreciate it

Looks very interesting.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Oozii

sorry mate dont have a clue were to find it maybe other ATS'ERS will b able to find the video for you.

TOP-B

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Interesting comments from Mr. Barry there : ' the world has changed, and we must change with it'..

'we are Change' etc.. Cahnge change change...

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Oozii
BTW at around the 53-55 second mark of the video, where it seems to be a glowing orange disk going into what looks like clouds or something, well anyways if anyone know's where I can view that video of just that incident I would really appreciate it

Are you talking about the part where there is a long, rather thick white object on the screen with a dark background? If so, type into the YouTube search bar, "NASA UFO Tether incident". Hope that helps.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 06:31 AM
link   
According to Steven Greer he is going to go forward with disclosure with or without Obama, let's see what happens.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jordan_The_Maori

Are you talking about the part where there is a long, rather thick white object on the screen with a dark background? If so, type into the YouTube search bar, "NASA UFO Tether incident". Hope that helps.

I believe its the one right after that. You can see an orange object moving towards another orange object and there's clouds around it.

But thank you very much nonetheless.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 06:38 AM
link   

I believe its the one right after that. You can see an orange object moving towards another orange object and there's clouds around it.

Oh sorry mate I can't help you out with that one. I'm sure a lot of the more experienced members would be able to give you the details on the video your looking for. Hopefully one of them check this thread out.

Take it easy.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Quote from youtube poster!

The title of this video is intended to indicate a slight change in emphasis of the title of my channel (UFO Report 2009) and a message that disclosure of the reality of Extraterrestrial life will be initiated by people on the ground sharing information about the subject. Highlighting the direction my channel was intent on heading in. The title does not suggest that it will provide a full and comprehensive breakdown of the subject of UFOs nor should any one video on YouTube expected to do so.UFO Report YT Channel is the report, therefore if you have not invested any time in analysing any of the wide array of information/content available on the channel before complaining about the lack of reporting on Unidentified flying objects, in this one particular video, then I politely suggest you go elsewhere to find a more fulfilling & comprehensive report on the matter of UFOs. Thank you.

[edit on 11-4-2010 by DCDAVECLARKE]

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jordan_The_Maori

Oh sorry mate I can't help you out with that one. I'm sure a lot of the more experienced members would be able to give you the details on the video your looking for. Hopefully one of them check this thread out.

Take it easy.

Hey no problem, and thanks again for reading my post and trying to help me out
Really appreciated it.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Hey no problem, and thanks again for reading my post and trying to help me out
Really appreciated it.

No worries mate. People here at ATS try and help eachother out as best as we can. Basically like an international neighbourhood.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by TÖP_BÜZzËR

we definitely live in an unusual time. i feel the people of ATS are on the forefront of the new age. international group of people seeking questions and answers; whats more new age than that?

extraterrestrial disclosure is hard for the mind to process though. i remember being certain of it when edgar mitchell starting coming out with information on the topic, but the mind is powerful, good at disconnecting you over time.

hopefully something comes out, i don't really care whether its a disclosure or truthful debunking.

my theory of UFO's is that extraterrestrials have been here, but from roswell on its been satellites from other planets that study the planet.

its the goal for us, why wouldn't it be for others...not really to seek contact, that can end in disaster; but to gain assurance of the galactic community. i dunno, it just seems easier to comprehend for me.

top topics

join