It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IDF Order Will Enable Mass Deportation From West Bank

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 06:04 AM
link   

IDF Order Will Enable Mass Deportation From West Bank

www.haaretz.com

A new military order aimed at preventing infiltration will come into force this week, enabling the deportation of tens of thousands of Palestinians from the West Bank, or their indictment on charges carrying prison terms of up to seven years.

When the order comes into effect, tens of thousands of Palestinians will automatically become criminal offenders liable to be severely punished.

The new order is the latest step by the Israeli government in recent years to require permits that limit...
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Clearing the ghetto?

Divide and conquer - thusands of palestinians will be relocated somewhere or thrown to another prisons to get bombed and harassed - away from their homes, friends and communities.

Think about fear what these kinds of IDF operations will cause. Maybe ten thousand people get arrested, relocated, prisoned... Just un beleavable in my mind - how can they do this?

This order is a clear provocation. It has nothing to do with justice, but its very hard and racist use of violent by Israel towards palestinians and it will be started just the same time of some memorial day of holocaust - what a coincidense, yeah - right!

So we should sorry jews at the same time they are starting to clear their own ghettos?

www.haaretz.com

[edit on 11-4-2010 by JanusFIN]

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 06:16 AM
link   
And in same breaking news section another news:

Study: Anti-Semitism in Europe hit new high in 2009

www.haaretz.com...

- Yeah, very hard to wonder why, uh?

I am also against government terror and national racism. Really its not difficult to separate radical fascist states from others these days. Just open your eyes and see, and history leads you to resist Israel type of fundamentalist military ruled states. Gaza was a genoside and mass murder 1st degree, nothing will change that fact - illegal killing of civilian population as collective punnishment from acts of few. Thats terrible.

What ever they are up to now, it should be stopped before its too late. Support Israels left wing and opposition, listen them and act against those who are in power - fundamentalist right wing fascists.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 06:50 AM
link   
If Jews wanted to live in Israel, they should of just moved to Palestine as civilians.

Its just a religion for petes sake. Being Jewish is not a race, its the same race as a person from Palestine, except some caucasion genes mixed in from the migration almost all cultures have taken.

Israel is a fascistic nightmare of a nation-state that seems to me as nothing but preparing the throne for the arrival of the third anti-christ. I mean really, how can the international community not get involved here? Because if anyone is still habouring some kind of primitive guilt over what happened in the events surrounding Hitler and WW2 - perhaps they should investigate the Zionists role in the whole holocaust thing.

What else could these Zionists actually achieve except the bloodshed of innocents.

Is it trying further to provoke Iran into making a first-strike?

It's US financed terrorism at its best... Yet again...

Call me an anti-semite and I'll tell you I love the Palestinian people - they're the same thing, with a different book in their hand.

If Israel can do what they can do, why shouldn't Native American tribes, and aboriginal cultures around the world be aloud to carve out huge chunks of a country and expand outwards aswell.

My rant.

I just want to emphasise that I'm not an anti-semite, I just dislike with a passion Israeli political gestures if I can even stomach calling them so.

[edit on 11/4/10 by ghostsoldier]

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by ghostsoldier

I keep on my mind wisdom:

" You dont need to be Jew to be a Zionist, and not every Jew is a Zionist "

I make my separation and I fight them. I see Zionists very same as Nazis - I mean as facist and rasist political and religionist cult, which are ruled by international banksters and distorted religional beliefs.

Its well right to ask question about who was behind Nazi party and WW2 - who was the only ones wh benefit from Jalta confrence - Zionists. "Promised land" - Old myth has became real after WW2 - but whats behind all European kingdoms and Vikings true origins and history of those, that has lighten up the magnitute of this Zionist cult.

FINLAND WAS THE LAST COUNTRY TO GIVE HUMAN RIGHTS TO JEWS IN EUROPE 1923, WHY?

1923 Finland was last state in Europe which gave human rights to Jews. That was not because of hate against them as a race, but unawareness from how to separate Zionist from regular Jew - Our rulers "Fennomans" did know well that there was a conspiracy of Zionist Illuminati amongst Jews, and their disasterous beliefs and plans of New World Order, but they didnt know all the facts we know today - so all Jews was listed as possible enemies of state.

So why Finland gave Jews human rights at all - In 1918 we did get independency from Russia by fighting war against communism as first state ever. Our leaders did know well that time what was behind communism and Zionist involvement to those terrible events in Russia - our chief of staff Mr Mannerheim was former Russian general, and a close man for tzar himself with very rare privileges given by monarchy.

ROTCHILD AND FIRST FINNISH STATE LOANS

As a new state we head soon to most great problems. After the war against "reds" we were just broke. We needed money to run basic needs of state - so Mr Rothchild came with his luxury yaht in summer of 1919 to Finland and met those few Jews who had permission to stay in country and our heads of state visited in his boat. There was this one obstacle to get any international loans to state.

"Resolve your Jewish problem" - was the order from Mr Rotchild.

So day after Jewish rights was granted by law - first 50 million dollar international loan was delivered to Finland. Someone could say, that day we loose our independency, and war against Zionism in our country. Its notable that Mr Mannerheim steps out from head of state little before human rights were given to all Jews. Not everyone was same minded in trapping them self to hands of international banksters.

TO THE END...

Why I write all of this? Just to say I am not also Anti-Semitic, but enemy of brutal Zionism and NWO, no matter if its done by Jews or anyone else, its goals are devastating and just horrible. Israel was not a solution - but it will stay as very great concern all of us now, and in future.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by JanusFIN
Clearing the ghetto?

Divide and conquer - thusands of palestinians will be relocated somewhere or thrown to another prisons to get bombed and harassed - away from their homes, friends and communities.

Think about fear what these kinds of IDF operations will cause. Maybe ten thousand people get arrested, relocated, prisoned... Just un beleavable in my mind - how can they do this?

This order is a clear provocation. It has nothing to do with justice, but its very hard and racist use of violent by Israel towards palestinians and it will be started just the same time of some memorial day of holocaust - what a coincidense, yeah - right!

So we should sorry jews at the same time they are starting to clear their own ghettos?

www.haaretz.com

i see from your profile that you are not American, you will not understand this, welcome to the world of American sponsored Jew terror in the Middle east.

if your mother teach you about God, Justice and human right, try to unlearn and try to understand that whoever got the biggest gun, rules.. and there is nothing you can do about it

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   
I have always asked myself why we don't do the same to all dual citizens. Put them on legal notice and advise all of them that they will be deported back to their home land post-with without delay and anyone resisting will be shot.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by digital_desire

- No colored glasses in my eyes, bro. And I would not take that pink pill again, or anymore if offered. Learned my lessons well.

Of course there is nothing I can do, but learn more, and that I will continue.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Waited response prom all Palestinian officials!

Islamic Jihad, Fatah, PLO condemn new military orders

Gaza – Ma'an – Israel's latest military orders facilitating the illegal expulsion of Palestinians from their homeland are simply the latest in a string of Zionist attempts to ethnically cleanse the Palestinians, Islamic Jihad officials stated Sunday.

The statement was issued only hours after Israeli media and human rights organization HaMoked made public two Israeli military orders amending a 1969 act - itself amended in 1980 - allowing the detention and deportation of those described as "infiltrators."

At the same time, chief PLO negotiator Saeb Erekat and Fatah Central Committee leader Nabil Sha'ath issued their own condemnations of the orders, with Erekat calling them "an assault on ordinary Palestinians, and an affront to the most fundamental principles of human rights," and the tools of an "apartheid state."

www.maannews.net...

This will unite Palestinians, no question about it.

"War needs two to tango."

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Good Greif...Talk about trying to start unrest.
The Israeli gov know exactlly what this will do-start another intifada-which is what they want IMO.

They keep saying how they have bent over backwards to attain peace with Palestine...Yeah right.

This looks like a way to prolong the tensions,yet again.

They want war with Palestine IMO.

Sick situation,poor people.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   
And the world will do nothing to stop this... There will be no discussion about it, there will be no coverage on this, there is never any care given to the Palestinians...

You know, the bullied are much more likely to become bullies themselves... The Jews were bullied in the early 20th century and now they are the aggressors using the same BS propaganda and tactics that the Nazis used on them...

As the world stands aside and does nothing, I bow my head in shame...

Magnum

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
The recent incursions into Gaza made my blood evaporate, but this is the final straw as far as I am concerned...

There will not be peace in the Middle East until every last Israeli is dead, and the land handed to the Palestinians...

Its all very well to say "ooh Hamas is lobbing rockets" or "this Arab country or Iran threatened Israel"...

One needs to look at the common denominator in this, and that is Israel...Middle East states other than Israel haven't fought a major conflict since the Iran/Iraq war, and we know who was running that show *cough the US cough*...

There will never be peace whilst Israel exists in the Middle East, and whilst the US continues its imperialistic policies in the region. Therefore the only options are for Israel and its citizens to relocate, or be totally and utterly annihilated...There is no other option...I don't care how it happens, as long as it does happen...

Israel is the odd one out in the Middle East, and therefore has to go...

But this will happen when hell freezes over, of course

[edit on 11/4/2010 by Retrovertigo]

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Wow, maybe civil unrest will breakout from this.

I'm not surprised about this at all.

"Those whom sacrifice freedom for security deserve none, and shall have neither." Ben Franklin - an Esquire for the Queen of England and apart of the masons (the Illuminated ones weren't established at this time, they are future masons )

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Quickfix

"Wow maybe?"

This is last nails in this coffin at very short period of time, I see. Dont forget, all Gaza area is still in full blackout because there is no electricity- Last bombings and land incursion was made just two days ago.

You can take very fast overlook to this escalation in here: (just read the headlines and you will be lightened)

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And that is just three weeks of recent happenings.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I think there could be an element of "attempting to piss off the US admin" in this latest action.

It does not bare thinking about what sort of people would round up/imprison/kill their neighbours just to piss off one of their allies,who they deem are not playing the game the way they want it played.

It seems the only way Netenyahu keeps hold of power is to constantly ratchet up the tensions.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Silcone Synapse

Agenda runs in many sections - its not just one act to piss anyone off, but everyone - everywhere in the region... Another breaking news from Palestinian officials:

Report: Israel shuts off water to Jordan Valley farms

Four days after an Israeli minister threatened to restrict the West Bank's water supply, Israeli authorities closed off the main water source used for agriculture in a Jordan Valley village on Sunday, committee members and lawyers said.

www.maannews.net...

- This is something like "drive the cattle to the corner before ending them" ...

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

I hadn't read the article yet, as I have other things to do as well and i made an assumption it was in America.

In Gaza strip civil unrest, really, dude it's a war zone down there already every day.

Nothing will change.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Retrovertigo
The recent incursions into Gaza made my blood evaporate, but this is the final straw as far as I am concerned...

There will not be peace in the Middle East until every last Israeli is dead, and the land handed to the Palestinians...

Its all very well to say "ooh Hamas is lobbing rockets" or "this Arab country or Iran threatened Israel"...

One needs to look at the common denominator in this, and that is Israel...Middle East states other than Israel haven't fought a major conflict since the Iran/Iraq war, and we know who was running that show *cough the US cough*...

There will never be peace whilst Israel exists in the Middle East, and whilst the US continues its imperialistic policies in the region. Therefore the only options are for Israel and its citizens to relocate, or be totally and utterly annihilated...There is no other option...I don't care how it happens, as long as it does happen...

Israel is the odd one out in the Middle East, and therefore has to go...

But this will happen when hell freezes over, of course

There is no way this will ever happen unfortunately... There is just no taking back what the US and UK took from the Palestinians... Funny thing though, and I mentioned this in another thread, according to the Jewish Torah, only "god" can give them the land of Israel...

Seems to me that the UK and the US considered themselves "gods" when they gave Israel to the Jews in the late 1940's...

Magnum

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by JanusFIN
reply to post by Silcone Synapse

Agenda runs in many sections - its not just one act to piss anyone off, but everyone - everywhere in the region... Another breaking news from Palestinian officials:

Report: Israel shuts off water to Jordan Valley farms

Four days after an Israeli minister threatened to restrict the West Bank's water supply, Israeli authorities closed off the main water source used for agriculture in a Jordan Valley village on Sunday, committee members and lawyers said.

www.maannews.net...

- This is something like "drive the cattle to the corner before ending them" ...

If this isn't a crime against humanity, I don't know what is... Cutting water is the worst of all crimes, water is the most basic need that exists... Deny this to someone and they can die in days...

This is absolutely disgusting... Shame on Israel, shame on the world governments, shame on everyone who lets this happen without doing anything about it...

Magnum

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Magnum007
There is no way this will ever happen unfortunately... There is just no taking back what the US and UK took from the Palestinians... Funny thing though, and I mentioned this in another thread, according to the Jewish Torah, only "god" can give them the land of Israel...

Seems to me that the UK and the US considered themselves "gods" when they gave Israel to the Jews in the late 1940's...

Magnum

I know it will never happen, which just enrages me further

Agreed, the US and to a lesser extent the UK have definitely considered themselves gods...One only has to look at the disgusting behaviour of both nations in their dealings with the rest of the world...

In the UK' case tho, it is a faded power...A toothless tiger which is largely irrelevant on the the world stage when compared to the US...

Anyone who believes the US isn't responsible for most of the misery in that entire region since Israel was created has their head up their arse
\

Edit to add - And now Israel thinks it has the right to deny water to other nations ? See what I mean ? Either they move or its genocide...It MUST happen...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join