It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IDF Order Will Enable Mass Deportation From West Bank

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Hey, where is all our guys from Israel from this thread?

Usually when open a thread concerning IDF or Israel, they are eager to give their opinions - I really would like, and I think many of us will hear how this order is looking in their eyes... Are Israelis backing this order or not?

What are the feeling amongst Israeli people about this? ... Come on!

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I feel sorry for these people ..I know people will shoot me down for saying that, Its obvious palistine is just one big ghetto just like the jewish ghettos in ww 2..I mean cutting off water bulldozing buildings making way for new settlments and the world just sits bavck and does nothing about it SHAME

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
WTF ---

This news from "ghetto-style cleaning order" came at the very same day than memorial ceremonies of Holocaust are on its way!

--- Who are cooking this terrible mess?

Shoah Remembrance Day Ceremonies Begin

The official events commemorating the Holocaust or Shoah – the systematic slaughter of the Jews in Europe in the course of World War 2 – began at Yad Vashem at 8:00 PM Sunday.

www.israelnationalnews.com...

- cant believe this is even true.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

Timewave Zero.
The fractal waveform of time and novelty.
These events fit the theory.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Sorry for the off topic,maybe I am trying to somehow comprehend these horrid events by looking for possible explanations.

Can we not change our destiny?
I say yes.
We can be better than this,all of these bloody wars are made by the few,the elite,the scum of the earth.

If we were to awaken and realize that we are all brothers and sisters on this beautiful spinning spherical sanctuary of life,none of this politically sanctioned mass death would be accepted.

Once again sorry for the OT
A momentary lapse of etiquette.

[edit on 11/4/2010 by Silcone Synapse]

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   

You guys are having so much fun bashing Israel I just wouldn't want to spoil your fun. Carry on - - -

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by itguysrule

By "bashing Israel", you must mean telling the truth about what's going on... It's pretty hard to make up lies when the country gives you everything on a silver plate with no shame...

Magnum

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Is anyone realy surprised by Israel turning off water and herding palestinians to god only knows where?

My first thought was that this is like the bully who gets an inch of leeway and takes a mile, knowing that they always get away with their deeds.

But no, IMO this is all planned by the power, money hungry, elite of the world. Its like being told " Go on do what you want but the final outcome has to be all out war in the ME". In the wake of such a full on war the last thing on our minds will be what or who caused it. Why?, because the Israelis have got away with so much in the past.

We are witnessing another piece being layed in the jigsaw. The jig-saw has a finished picture on the box of Us governed oil fields in the ME.

Israel is just an out crop of the US, or should that be the other way around?? Iether way I see many more pictures in the press and on-line of burned, dead babies that have no choice in the matter, nor any say in the outcome.

I feel ashamed of and for the world. It is yet another sad day.

Respects

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
You would think that the Jews would be the very last people on this planet to ever deport any group of people.

Next thing you know Netanyahu will be asking Jordan to hand over all of their Palestinians or they will be invaded. This is beginning to sound eerily similar to Europe in the 1930's with Israel being Nazi Germany and the Palestinians being the Jews.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Coincidense?

Same day officials are making decissions and statements from mass deportations - Israel and Iran.

Ahmadinejad wants millions to quit Tehran over quake fears

www.abovetopsecret.com...

One word comes to my mind when I compare these - "Humanshields", and I dont know why.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I found this article as well....seems strange that the Israeli government is doing so many things that could be construed as inflammatory, while completing well planned safety measures. It is almost as if they are daring their enemies to attack them.

Tel Aviv Opens Massive Bomb Shelter Sunday, April 11, 2010 8:58 AM TEL AVIV - The Tel Aviv municipality unveiled the city's new large-scale public bomb shelter Wednesday, built under the new Habima Theater. The advanced shelter, at 3,740 square meters, can hold as many as 1,600 people over four floors. There are five doors leading in, leading to five stairwells spanning through the four floors of the shelter. Next to the official bomb shelter an underground garage will provide a further 35,000 square meters. Although the garage will not be fortified, it will still prove a better option than the outdoors in case of an attack.

www.newsmaxworld.com...

[edit on 11-4-2010 by Wolftotem]

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I wonder what people will think when they read about this 100 years from now? Of course, this is evidence that in 100 years there probably won't be any people left.
Israel is basically saying if you don't do something to stop us we are going to repeat the holocaust, we will cast the palestinians as jews this time. But if you try to stop us, we will start WWIII.
Talk about a lose-lose situation.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Unspeakable.

That word to describe the Zionist's latest ethnic purge.

To deport people from the West Bank is such an audacious FASCIST maneuver it defies words. It is exactly what the Nazis did to them in the 30s and 40s.

Let's see here...

Nazis deport Jews for ethnic cleansing.
A few decades later..
Jews deport Palestinians for ethnic cleansing.

Is anyone else seeing the hypocrisy here?

Exactly where do they expect the Palestinians to go? They've already shoved as many as possible into the Gaza Strip.

Israel has lost its mind.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Iran wanting to move large amounts of people from Tehran due to "earthquake fears", and Israel ordering mass deportation from West Bank. I wonder if there's some sort of connection?

Considering all of the odd events occurring in such a short period of time, I'd say something big is about to go down.

Edit: It just occurred to me that we're approaching the infamous date of April 19th, the "day of blood". (Satanists sacrificing innocents to fire.)

[edit on 11-4-2010 by Looking_Glass]

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Retrovertigo

Originally posted by Magnum007
T

Agreed, the US and to a lesser extent the UK have definitely considered themselves gods...One only has to look at the disgusting behaviour of both nations in their dealings with the rest of the world...

In the UK' case tho, it is a faded power...A toothless tiger which is largely irrelevant on the the world stage when compared to the US...

[edit on 11/4/2010 by Retrovertigo] [/quote

That's right, blame the UK *sigh*
By that right I should be able to bring up and blame Germany for the creation of Milton Keynes. ( A new town created after WWII for people to live in whos homes were bombed in London during the blitz.Not a nice place to live)

Most places in the world have at some stage in their history taken part in disgusting behaviour.

I don't agree that Isreal should have been created, but it does.

It should be upto the UN and the international Community to put pressure on Isreal to stop the ethnic clensing. Heavy sanctions are needed but i fear that this won't happen.

A mutually agreed palestinian State with its fair share of resources is needed and its infrastructure needs to be rebuilt, paid for by Isreal of course.

(Must get new keybord, dam keys are sticking)

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   
When you do not learn
The Karma you create
is an answer that you'll have to make up for someday.
www.jewsnotzionists.org...

www.fantompowa.net...
www.ushmm.org...
www.holocaustresearchproject.org...
isurvived.org...
1.bp.blogspot.com...

lawrenceofcyberia.blogs.com...
www.leedspsc.org.uk...
www.sott.net...
www.sfbayview.com...
www.forward.com...

one only has to remember Rabbi Yaacov Perins famous words in his eulogy at the funeral of terrorist Dr. Baruch Goldstein, who opened fire in a mosque while Palestinians were praying: One million Arabs are not worth a Jewish! fingernail.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Unsurprising JanusFIN that you would bring out a thread like this just as Russia is suspected of being involved in the recent plane crash involving Poland officials. You got very defensive of Russia in that thread and were quick to establish an Israeli connection to that event.

Just saying....

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
the only thing that confuses me about the middle east is the attitude of the westerners. i get that you all hate jews, but why wont even 1 of you admit it? you hide behind the same tired crap in every post about hating zionism and not jews, and how not all jews are zionists, or how you hate the isreali government and not the people. i tinhk its all crap. theres nothing wrong with expressing your feelings, i think its jsut cowardly to rationalize and decieve people into thinking your something your not. i mean comn, even the nazis admitted what they were up to. you jsut sit back and lie over and over.
your all bigots.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Retrovertigo
The recent incursions into Gaza made my blood evaporate, but this is the final straw as far as I am concerned...

There will not be peace in the Middle East until every last Israeli is dead, and the land handed to the Palestinians...

Its all very well to say "ooh Hamas is lobbing rockets" or "this Arab country or Iran threatened Israel"...

One needs to look at the common denominator in this, and that is Israel...Middle East states other than Israel haven't fought a major conflict since the Iran/Iraq war, and we know who was running that show *cough the US cough*...

There will never be peace whilst Israel exists in the Middle East, and whilst the US continues its imperialistic policies in the region. Therefore the only options are for Israel and its citizens to relocate, or be totally and utterly annihilated...There is no other option...I don't care how it happens, as long as it does happen...

Israel is the odd one out in the Middle East, and therefore has to go...

But this will happen when hell freezes over, of course

[edit on 11/4/2010 by Retrovertigo]

Its sad but true Isreal will bring down the whole middle east before it will allow its country to fall again .I wish people could put there religions aside and sit down and work out a better good for the people of the world ,instead of using religion as a weapon to rob people of there family members so they can go die for "God".
[edit on 11/4/2010 by Retrovertigo]

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ong Bak
the only thing that confuses me about the middle east is the attitude of the westerners. i get that you all hate jews, but why wont even 1 of you admit it? you hide behind the same tired crap in every post about hating zionism and not jews, and how not all jews are zionists, or how you hate the isreali government and not the people. i tinhk its all crap. theres nothing wrong with expressing your feelings, i think its jsut cowardly to rationalize and decieve people into thinking your something your not. i mean comn, even the nazis admitted what they were up to. you jsut sit back and lie over and over.
your all bigots.

Disliking the government of Israel or Zionism is not the same thing as "hating jews". And not all people that live in Israel are Jewish either FYI. Just wanted to clear that up. =)

A small group of people in a position of power with sinister plans are not representative of everyone. Remember that most of the world is being deceived, and the deceivers have been doing a marvelous job for quite a long time.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join