It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IDF Order Will Enable Mass Deportation From West Bank

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ong Bak
the only thing that confuses me about the middle east is the attitude of the westerners. i get that you all hate jews, but why wont even 1 of you admit it? you hide behind the same tired crap in every post about hating zionism and not jews, and how not all jews are zionists, or how you hate the isreali government and not the people. i tinhk its all crap. theres nothing wrong with expressing your feelings, i think its jsut cowardly to rationalize and decieve people into thinking your something your not. i mean comn, even the nazis admitted what they were up to. you jsut sit back and lie over and over.
your all bigots.

Hello,
You are confused, aren't you? Don't you know there is a huge difference between a respectable Jew, and a low-life Zionist? I dare you to educate yourself. Deny Ignorance.

This ones short; www.jewsagainstzionism.com...

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Ong Bak

Your logic is completely irrational. I would suggest ctrl-alt-delete.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 04:08 AM
link   
ya know after reading this thread,
I wonder just how much terrorism around
the globe would cease if Iran were to nuke
Tel-Aviv ??? or Haifa ???

It would appear that Iran is preparing
for a retaliatory strike by sending its citizens
out of Tehran.

it would seem that tensions are peaking

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Dark Ghost

Hey - In Poland incident talks I mention more possible involvement also from Irans side, just like Israel, and I didnt make any specific theory from either sides possible reasons, how they would benefit from clash between west and east in Europe now - I just saw that they are more of them, who could benefit from broke between nations in Europe - in both sides of ME clash.

No - I dont see how Russia could benefit anything by threatening its relations with EU countries this moment, and thats why I defend Russian side of this, and I am not ready to buy those "too obvious" theories which could rise a storm in media against Russia/China, if leaked.

I followed also talks in my national forums about this issue - and suddenly all "Average Joes" in Finland was eager to make conspiracy theories against Russia in masses. (Usually all conspiracies are laughed, but when Russia is maybe involved 100 messages from 120 are eager to blame them, and conspiracy is suddebly natural explanation...)

This just was just too obvious.

I believe it was pure accident, before hard facts are in table, I wont change my view. If there shows up evidence of possible secret operation, I will ask who is really making benefit with it. "Problem - reaction - solution."

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

I if i was in the intelligence community for another government or agency, I would certainly analyze the threads here for FBI CoIntell. The methods are old and obvious. Ironically, the evidence that I see of this in the thread is just more evidence of a cover-up.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Looking_Glass

Agreed. Just because you dissagree with the way Israel is conducting itself, doesn't mean you hate Jewish people.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   
I cannot say I am suprised by what Israel is doing at the moment. I ceased long ago to be capable of shock where the IDF is concerned. Now it seems, and forgive me if I am wrong, that they are making a law which turns otherwise innocent people into criminals, without those people changing thier behaviour? Just because they live where Israelis want to live? Are you pulling my chain? When Hitler tried this sort of bull it lead to one of the most destructive wars in history, and certainly the most internationaly involved one.
I said at the begining of my post that I am not suprised or shocked by this latest outrage. I am however, utterly disgusted by it.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Not just Hamas, Fatah and Islamic Jihad - But also Arab Nations are united:

Arabs slam Israel's West Bank deportation rule

The Arab League and Syria have slammed Israel's new orders that could lead to the expulsion of many Palestinians from the West Bank, describing them as "ethnic cleansing."

Under the new rules, anyone caught living in the West Bank without an Israeli permit could face expulsion within as little as three days or be sentenced to up to seven years in prison.

Human rights groups have warned Israel's new rules, effective as of Tuesday, could expel tens of thousands of Palestinians from the West Bank.

Syria's official news agency on Monday quoted President Bashar Assad as telling visiting Arab League chief Amr Moussa that Arabs and the international community should urgently take a stand on Israel's move.

www.etaiwannews.com...

[edit on 12-4-2010 by JanusFIN]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Magnum007
And the world will do nothing to stop this... There will be no discussion about it, there will be no coverage on this, there is never any care given to the Palestinians...

This.

Our pathetic governments showed their true cowardice when Israel started their massive attack on Gaza.

We didn't even remove their representatives from our shores, something we've done to other nations for far less.

What a remarkable way to steal a nation, simply create a law allowing you to move in and throw them out, all legal like.

Words fail me.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   
What I'd like to know is how one nation (Israel) can enforce the deportation of people from another "nation" (West Bank) ? Another example of Israel breaking international law ?

Are they going to put them on trains, and when they disembark, either shoot them or walk them into showers and tell them to breathe deeply as its cleansing for them ?

Where the hell is the UN and the rest of the world in all this ? How can the rest of the world on one hand condone this thru its inaction, yet at the same time remember the holocaust today ?

I'm sick and tired of the holocaust being remembered in such a "visible" way, it happened 70 odd years ago...By all means remember, but do it quietly, like the Japanese do when they commemorate the bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki...

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Oooooh, nice. I just had a flashback to Berlin, 193?. I believe the roles were reversed back then. Whoever in Heaven is in charge of history, he's got a nice sense of irony. Funny how even a people that has suffered as much as the jews doesn't learn from mistakes made.

Of course, the question remains, will the Palestinians do the mistake the jews did and let themselves get shipped off? Somehow I doubt it. The problem is, they're surrounded.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
So the Israelis are clearing the ghettos and sending these Palestinians to death camps. Did I say death camps? I meant happy camps where they will eat the finest meals and have the best medical care.

Hypocrites. They will probably take this one straight from mein kampf..

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

the jews that live in israel who survied the holocaust must really be having a blast, seeing Nazi tactics used by the same people who were being prosicuted.

well guess the saying is right

those who are abused, Abuse
those who are grown with hate, grow to hate
and the rest

maybe the IDF can make their own type of Nazi salute

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
This deportation order comes into effect tomorrow(tuesday):

The order, which was passed into military code six months ago but is due to go into effect on Tuesday, was discovered by the Israel-based human rights group HaMoked: the Center for the Defense of the Individual, and reported in Sunday's Haaretz newspaper.
HaMoked and nine other human rights groups have banded together and appealed to Israel's Ministry of Defense to delay enforcing the order. Under the new Israeli rules, anyone caught living in the West Bank without an Israeli permit could face expulsion within three days or be sentenced to up to seven years in prison.

www.csmonitor.com...

Anyone living in their own country has to have a permit to do so from the Israelis?

Would anyone here put up with having to have a permit from a non friendly country-just for the right to live in your own country???

I for one would not.So I would have no permit,and would probably be dragged off to some torture hell hole.

But I would not go quietly.

I expect many Palestinians will not go quietly either.
Nor should they IMO.

[edit on 12/4/2010 by Silcone Synapse]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Silcone Synapse

Palestinians are now forced to fight by Israels policy. Its so sad but true, but I see that this time they wont fight alone. Justice is behind palestinians and Arab nations, together with all Palestinian groups are joining now in this fight.

We are very near of 3rd intifada, and all out war in region.

Israel wants to solve this once and for all, with weapons and violence. They are deterrent from the outcome and their coming victory - and USA will get dragged with Israel in to this next bloody war.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by David_Reale
the question remains, will the Palestinians do the mistake the jews did and let themselves get shipped off?

You think the Jews in occupied Europe could offer any resistance to the Nazi death machine? They were processed first by control, then by starvation and herded to places of death by a massive and evil military machine. There was nothing they could do. Imagine the whole US government and military deciding the north and south American Jews must be exterminated, well it's just the same as was Europe, what could this small minority do in stopping "themselves getting shipped off" then?

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ufoorbhunter

"Give me liberty or give me death" ring a bell?

They should've said no from the get-go. Not just they, though. All Germans should have said no. To say the jews alone were responsible for defending themselves from the coming Nazi Holocaust machine is an over-simplification. All Germans should have protected them, for the sake of the jews as well as for their own sake.

Just as we should protect the Palestinians. For our own sake.

Isn't it beautiful how misguided hatred divides us and lets us be slaughtered like cattle? You gotta love the human factor. It's so reliable.

[edit on 12-4-2010 by David_Reale]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by David_Reale

How could the Germans have protected the Jews of Europe? Maybe 3 to 4% of all the Jewish victims were living in Germany. The Nazis killed them everywhere outside of Germany as state policy, they were murdered as an unarmed minority population that usually stood out like a sore thumb due to linguistic and cultural identity. The Jews were totally helpless against the Nazi war machine

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ufoorbhunter

Why were they unarmed? Because they let themselves be disarmed somewhere along the line.

And let me rephrase the second part, then; All EUROPEANS should have protected the Jews from the Nazi war machine. For the sake of the jews, AND for their own sake.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
You know what the sad part is though?

Nobody is speaking up for Palestinians.

The ones that are, labeled as Terrorist Organizations. Meanwhile the Israeli Government gets Carte Blanche to do as they please.

Nazi Germany circa 1937-1945.

~Keeper

[edit on 4/12/2010 by tothetenthpower]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join