It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ramsey Clark chosen to head commission to investigate Bush crimes

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by hthjason

Better yet , give the bastards a one-way ticket to Iraq or afghanistan ., along with no support-personnel .

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Bush may have thought he pardon himself in this country perhaps so, but laws are made to be changed.
I would have to believe other countries do not see our laws as being held up in their country.
If America can charge Bush & Cheney for their illegal role into 911 and the war crimes, I will finally be able to put this 911 to rest and so will the families who lost their love one’s that day.

I do not believe for one minute that the United States can move on. 911 is an open festering infection that is spreading all over the world, it was a deliberate injury done to the United States by a handful of insiders in the Bush administration with the help of a handful of military experts in aviation and high-grade chemical explosives such as the use of Supper nano Thermite that scientist found in the WTC dust.

Most of the circumstantial evidences points to Dick Cheney, the man that was running the show that dreadful day.

What they did was pure evil; these people are dangerous to our society. In my eyes, they got away with murder, torture, lying, conspiring, looting, and passing draconian laws to take away American freedoms away, in the name of security.

We all know now that 911 was never investigated, it was only covered up. Those people that help cover-up the crimes of 911, like the FBI, NIST, 911 Commissionaires, the Justices department, high brass in the pentagon, and all the media should all be held accountable. (Prison is were they need to be for the rest of their lives)

If we do not cure this infection, it will continue to grow, as we are all witnessing it today.
People in power in our government and our military think they are above the laws of our land. I got news for them, they are in for a rude awaking.

Just so I everyone knows, I have always supported our troops in these wars, however I do not support these wars if in fact they are base on all lies. The evidences supports the facts that these wars are based on greed, money, oil, drugs, and a gowning out of control government, who’s interests are not for the people, but the military industrial, and world corporations and the world banking cartels. Simply put our government has lost its way.

Once a new investigation is underway and more and more evidences surfaces we can put these traitors away, it will be a new beginning in America and the rest of the world will embraces us again, for doing the right thing. This is the only way we can more forth and undo some of the damaged the last administration did to the world and our country.

[edit on 9-4-2010 by impressme]

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I think people are only fooling themselves if they think Ramsey Clark, the founder of this organization, is going to get anywhere on this investigation.

If the Attorney General of the US is unwilling to go after Bush and company, what makes you think Ramsey is going to be successful in getting the documentations necessary to prove his case?

Furthermore, if your going to go after Bush, you had better go after everybody else who had a role. This includes members from both party.

I also propose Ramsey start his investigation on Obama as well. After all, shooting a missile from a predator in a country we are not at war at and ultimately killing civilians has got to be a war crime in somebody's book.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   
This is TERRIFIC NEWS!! I am going to monitor this closely
Its about time thier is any knid of REALinvestigation into 9/11. I find iot very odd, obama told us to forget about 9/11 months ago we shuoldnt be thinking about it anymore, and bush's backdoor escape to his ranch in venezuela. OBama has lied and raised taxes and worked aroun our freedoms of choice.
IM an american tax paying citizen, and would lvoe to see Both bush' bought to trail, see what tehy say..along with obama and nancy pelosi, and EVERY word made public* no behind closed doors stuff
may justice be truthful and swift we will NEVER forget abuot 9/11 EVER
and those being bought to justice in the worlds and americas eyes. May thte the truth be exposed how bad the government is violating and duping us all over

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
I think people are only fooling themselves if they think Ramsey Clark, the founder of this organization, is going to get anywhere on this investigation.

If the Attorney General of the US is unwilling to go after Bush and company, what makes you think Ramsey is going to be successful in getting the documentations necessary to prove his case?

Furthermore, if your going to go after Bush, you had better go after everybody else who had a role. This includes members from both party.

I also propose Ramsey start his investigation on Obama as well. After all, shooting a missile from a predator in a country we are not at war at and ultimately killing civilians has got to be a war crime in somebody's book.

This is not a Republican vs Democrat issue.

I challenge you to find one single person on ATS that wouldn't agree to..."If you're going to investigate the Bush Administration then you've got to investigate the Obama administration, too"

Bring it on, baby! Open the books!! Eschew the call of "National Security"
The investigation with the likely resulting: indictment, successful prosecution and incarceration of these "Evil doers" will do more for American security than anything else possibly can.

Let Justice prevail or the Heavens fall

Jason

[edit on 9-4-2010 by hthjason]

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
it would be VERY interesting, to hear if any truth was ever revealed, and the CIA allwoed it of course through the courts, who is profiting from afghanistan war, and IRaq. I know bush is somehow, but who else and what companys, spefically banks*
And why china is building the freedom towers, and why alst year that communsit party was allowed ontop of the empire state building...
i smell NWO and globalization under corporatization

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   
They can investigate Bush six ways to Sunday. If they manage to succeed, they are going to have to go after every US president that is alive. Or did we all forget about Bosnia under Clinton? Or Desert Storm under Bush Sr?

This is just more witch hunt for the sake of witch hunt.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
They can investigate Bush six ways to Sunday. If they manage to succeed, they are going to have to go after every US president that is alive. Or did we all forget about Bosnia under Clinton? Or Desert Storm under Bush Sr?

If that's what it takes, sure.

With all the information that is available to anyone bothering to investigate. How can you call it a witchhunt? Cheney, Rumsfeld et al are criminals.

For that matter, so are Clinton and Bush sr.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

No, they did not kill three thousand American citizens and blow up our famous landmarks and crashes our commercial planes into building. Big differences here, the people we voted in office have committed treason and murder against the American people.

Clinton did not do 911 or any other president before him. This is very serious, people are waking up now, people are finding out that our government did a false flag operation on our soil, and blamed it on a foreign country.
This is something that we cannot walk away from. This country cannot move ahead not until the real culprits in the Bush administration are held accountable for their role in the tortures and killing of over three thousand American citizens.

I think this country has come to a cross road and I think people have had enough! They want accountability.

All I can say is thank G-d for the internet, this is the tool that is waking up the mass from the controlled media, I just hope they can handle it.

[edit on 9-4-2010 by impressme]

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by okbmd
Step back non-believer .

Good luck to you too sir , with your head there in the sand .

We will let you know when it is safe to come out again .

So I am one the with their head in the sand eh?

You are gloating over Ramsey Clark with a Pseudo international committee that will be able to do.......squat.

Here is a sample of people he has represented or given legal advice to:

Nazi concentration camp commandant Karl Linnas
Nazi War criminal Jack Reimer, charged in the killings of Jews in Warsaw.
Branch Davidian leader David Koresh
Liberian political figure Charles G. Taylor during his 1985 fight against extradition from the United States to Liberia
Elizaphan Ntakirutimana, a leader in the Rwandan genocide
Palestine Liberation Organization leaders in a lawsuit brought by the family of Leon Klinghoffer.
Radovan Karadžić, former Bosnian Serb politician, accused war criminal
Slobodan Milošević, former President of Serbia and of FR Yugoslavia, accused war criminal
Saddam Hussein, former president of Iraq and convicted of crimes against humanity
Attended the Crimes of America conference in Tehran in 1980

en.wikipedia.org...

Great person to be pinning your hopes on there..........

[edit on 9-4-2010 by pavil]

[edit on 9-4-2010 by pavil]

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by pavil

I think the idea is to pin "hopes" on getting the ball rolling. I'm sure there's plenty of lawyers with more acceptable pedigree for you that would be willing to jump on this one.

Hey maybe even Johhny Cochrane. Maybe we can dig Melvin Belli up from the grave. (he is dead isn't he?) ANYBODY....who cares let's just get going on it, eh.

Jason

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by pavil

And your point being what ?

It would appear that you might have personal issues with the man simply because of who he has given counsel to /advised ?

So what ? All you have managed to do is show me that he has been party and/or council to some very high-profile cases .

Which is a good thing , it shows his experience and qualifications to handle this as well .

As for 'gloating' ? YES , gloating that there will finally be a legitimate investigation .

I care not who is leading the brigade in the quest for truth , as long as it is a legitimate quest .

Johny Cochran could do it for all I care ., let's just get it done .

I personally , would love to see Gerry Spence get involved in this .

Thanks for the link , I feel better already .

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by impressme

Bush didn't do 9.11. He is a tool. A pawn. A puppet. Whatever you want to call him.

One thing i can tell you: i am a novice at it, but people like him are fodder for control. You want them to go right, you know exactly what action will push them to the right.

I have been fairly well payed in a past job for my skill at getting large numbers of employees and guiding them. Each individual person has a composite of character traits. If you can identify each of these traits, you can create situations where that individual will do what you want them to do. Some would call it "controlling", some would call it "management" or "leadership". I guess it depends on the ends that you achieve.

My point being: Bush is easily controlled. His mindset lends for an easily controllable person who will act in an entirely predictable manner.

Someone on "our" side did 9/11. Bush was just another tool that was manipulated to achieve whatever.

My $0.02.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by impressme

I have more "stroke" than Ramsey Clark and you don't even know my name. Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeild, Rice, will walk free in this world.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Explanation: Let me burst that bubble of yours OK! [Yes OL is a prick!
]

Statute of Limitations (exclusions) [wiki]

Its not a witch hunt at all! Its clearly a hunt for CRIMINALS!

Personal Disclosure: You are TOTALLY CORRECT in that all living US Presidents need to be vetted according to INTERNATIONAL STANDARDS!

The same goes for the leaders of my or any other country as well! No EXCUSES and NO EXCLUSIONS allowed OK!

P.S. And both you and I should also come in for assessment, as we VOTED and the Buck stops ultimately with us regardless of which side we voted for!

Thanks for the PWNing of all us who vote Mr YOU ARE A FREAKING LEGEND George Carlin!

[Caution: Contains Coarse Language! Also Contains a pointed message!]

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   
something that everyone needs to keep in mind is that GW's dad was head of the CIA.

Let me repeat that. GW's dad (George Bush Sr) was head of the CIA. The same CIA that was in charge of such wonderful projects as MK Ultra, and the same CIA that was founded by Nazi SS officers post Project Paperclip (remember Grandpa Bush was a "Nazi supporter").

OK, so now that we have those dots connected....

...do any of you think that GW's mind hasn't been worked over? Anyone here ever here of the term "Manchurian Candidate"? Perhaps that was Cheney's purpose as Veep....to be GW's handler. Or maybe that was Rove. Regardless, it is important to remember what his dad did for a living, and the types of behaviors that men like him are prone to.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by hthjason

I challenge you to find one single person on ATS that wouldn't agree to..."If you're going to investigate the Bush Administration then you've got to investigate the Obama administration, too"

I'll take that challenge:

Benevolent Heretic
Oukast Searcher
Southern Guardian
Kinda Kurious

Start with those four.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by chorizo4

I have more "stroke" than Ramsey Clark and you don't even know my name. Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeild, Rice, will walk free in this world.

Perhaps so, and I wouldn’t be surprised either, but one thing I do know that will happened not to just Bush and Cheney but to all of us. When they die, they have to go through a “life review” something we must all go through.

A life review is everything you have thought, and done to everyone good or bad in your lifetime.
Our souls stands in none judgment, Bush and Cheney will know every negative thought from every living human being on this earth that is disgusted with what he and Cheney did. That means every soldier that has died in the two wars that Bush and Cheney planned and carried out. That means every soldiers that died from overseas in these wars. Bush & Cheney will have to face the last few moments of everyone that died at the WTC.

I mean every agonizing painful feeling while their helpless bodies where blown to pieces and the ones that were crushed to death with millions of tons of WTC debris that landed on top of them . Every family member who lost their love ones and every first responders and firemen, polices officers that died and are still dying today because of the toxic dust at ground zero.

Bush & Cheney will have to experience ever persons who was shocked by the events of that day of 911, and which viewed the entire event of 911 from their televisions. Bush & Cheney will have to feel the emotional desperation and the helplessness of the tortures of innocent prisoners held captive in Guantanamo bay.

Bush & Cheney will have to feel my anger my hurt and everyone else that knows what I know to be true. Bush & Cheney will feel the disgust and some of us who just hate them for what ever reason, these evil souls are evil by design they will probably never see the light of positive energies, you might ask, why?

Because Bush & Cheney and others in his administration put out nothing but negative energy all over the world, which I might add, has left this world in an over whelming negative energy, more negative than usual.

It will take a long time before the United States will be in a positive light in our country and around the world. This evil was already in place long before Bush & Cheney became President and Vice President these evil men and others were planning this event of 911 for thirty years. Now look at our country, take a good long look, because it is going to get a lot worst.
I have posted in the past about my experiences; I have had with the other side. I have had people who where close to me and some who where not close to me who are dead who have come to me, and have told me things from the other side, I have seen the light myself several times and it is real, as real as I am typing this right now. I was not born with this gift, somehow I inherit it. However, it has changed my life.

The NDE and the Life Review

There is evidence that a type of judgment occurs at the time of death. This judgment involves a review of a person's life and results in their placement in the spirit world. Sometime after the judgment the person is assigned (in many cases this assignment is self-imposed) to a specific place or level in the other world - a place where his or her spirit feels most at ease. (Dr. Craig Lundahl)

www.near-death.com...

So one has to ask ourselves, is Bush & Cheney really getting away with anything?

[edit on 10-4-2010 by impressme]

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Breaking News: This means nothing and Bush will never be imprisoned or anything of the sort. Be realistic people...

I find it so ironic how people here that are so anti-U.N. are also pro-world court system...it makes no sense at all.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by okbmd

Whatever......even many on the left think Mr. Clark is at least a whole suit short of a full deck.

Don't stop believeing though......

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join