It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ramsey Clark chosen to head commission to investigate Bush crimes

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by impressme

Oh good...here we go again, more of this crap. Wait till Obama gets done screwing this Country up, they'll hang him from the Washington Monument and be burning crosses on the Whitehouse Lawn.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Nice find OP! S&F

I have been following this guy loosely, seen a few videos. I thought at the time it was just wishful thinking, but this shows an orchestrated international effort to get this done. Very excited to see where this leads!

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Boomer1941
Oh good...here we go again, more of this crap. Wait till Obama gets done screwing this Country up, they'll hang him from the Washington Monument and be burning crosses on the Whitehouse Lawn.

I agree, in another year we all will be saying Bush who?

Also IndictBushNow.org? These people are not bias in anyway are they?

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by sos37
I'll take that challenge:

Benevolent Heretic

You're right. I don't think Obama should be investigated for lying, deceiving and manipulating the evidence to start the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan. If anyone can come up with any shred of REAL evidence that Obama has committed any similar treasonous crimes, then I would back an investigation 100%.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   

911 was not a perfect crime as the Bush adminastration thought it was, there were to many flaws in their plan.

You cannot sum 9/11 any better than this!!!

s&f for one great thread!

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by sos37

I say again - PROVE that Bush actually altered CIA intelligence data to make it look like Iraq had weapons of mass destruction. PROVE IT and I'll change my mind about the man. But right now all these people are going on is too much hatred and too little brains.

Hmmm how about we start here with fake CIA data and yellow cake uranium, when this CIA agent found out that Iraq had NOT BEEN securing this much need componet of WMD, they leaked her name hoping she'd be killed!

Valarie Plame:
en.wikipedia.org...

www.nndb.com...

Here the CIA soft pedals the truth, even more....
www.cia.gov...

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by MaxBlack

Hello MaxBlack,

As for you signature and mine; Quidquid Latine dictum sit altum viditur.

Anything in Latin sounds impressive.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by theability

Hello theability,

They published her name to highlight that the decision to send him was not a random assigment by State
and someone overlooked the routine procedure of explaining the huge difference between a trip out of country by
Joe on the State Dept and an intelligence trip setup by the Agency. Joe should have been reminded he was not free to
speak publicly about what he learned on this specific trip to Africa. Different rules for different roles and they all know
the rules.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Thrilling.. Pity that Bush and Co. Still wont be prosecuted for theyre crimes against humanity... Just another distraction to keep the public from seeing what the corrupt bastards in d.c are really up to..

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by pavil

Originally posted by okbmd
Step back non-believer .

Good luck to you too sir , with your head there in the sand .

We will let you know when it is safe to come out again .

So I am one the with their head in the sand eh?

You are gloating over Ramsey Clark with a Pseudo international committee that will be able to do.......squat.

Here is a sample of people he has represented or given legal advice to:

Nazi concentration camp commandant Karl Linnas
Nazi War criminal Jack Reimer, charged in the killings of Jews in Warsaw.
Branch Davidian leader David Koresh
Liberian political figure Charles G. Taylor during his 1985 fight against extradition from the United States to Liberia
Elizaphan Ntakirutimana, a leader in the Rwandan genocide
Palestine Liberation Organization leaders in a lawsuit brought by the family of Leon Klinghoffer.
Radovan Karadžić, former Bosnian Serb politician, accused war criminal
Slobodan Milošević, former President of Serbia and of FR Yugoslavia, accused war criminal
Saddam Hussein, former president of Iraq and convicted of crimes against humanity
Attended the Crimes of America conference in Tehran in 1980

en.wikipedia.org...

Great person to be pinning your hopes on there..........

[edit on 9-4-2010 by pavil]

[edit on 9-4-2010 by pavil]

As long as we are piling on about the former Attorney General, any reference to this high office should be accompanied with a note that in accepting the appointment from LBJ, Ramsey Clark forced his own father to resign his position on the US Sumpeme Court. This is the reason for the appointment, LBJ wanted to make a Supreme Court nomination and the appointment of Ramsey Clark as Attorney General pushed his Dad out at the US Supreme Court, smooth move.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Great. Toss some 85 year old gent out there and tell him to actually accomplish something worthwhile.

Can't they find someone with a bit more wind in their sales to take this on, or do they just want to toss a name up there?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join