It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gingrich: Obama is 'most radical president ever'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystemIt's just astounding that somebody calls Obama an "elitist".

If Obama is not one of the elite one must really question what one has to do to get into the club

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by blueorder

Originally posted by buddhasystemIt's just astounding that somebody calls Obama an "elitist".

If Obama is not one of the elite one must really question what one has to do to get into the club

You do know the difference between being "elite" and being an "elitist"...?

Lets try this:

The Special Forces are elite...

Homer Simpsons boss on the simpsons is an "Elitist"

I want my leaders to be Elite...the guys I drink beer with can barely manage thier own lives..

[edit on 15-4-2010 by maybereal11]

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
As far as Gingrich..whenever I see him in interviews he doesn't look like he even takes what he is saying seriously....a semi-sly/humurous smile as he delivers the rhetoric.

He is a decent strategist and sent up warning flags to the GOP before the 08 elections came to a close.

What he is betting on here and with recent rhetoric is that the American people are frustrated enough with the economic situation that they will forget when the economy tanked...and that the American people are quick to project thier frustration to the party currently in power..

To sum it up voters like to "feel" more than they like to "think"..

And he might be right on that count.

But a GOP platform based on repeal and opposition...without actually having any real solutions of thier own...and recent past of failure...well they are hoping if they keep appealling to the emotions of a an economically depressed electorate they won't have to answer on the issues.

Me? I hope he is underestimating the American Public, but I can't blame the heady attack rhetoric. It's all they can do to motivate thier base absent offering solutions.

[edit on 15-4-2010 by maybereal11]

<< 1  2  3   >>

join