It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

swine flu vaccine to be put in seasonal flu shots this year

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 04:47 AM
link   
i just read this in my german newspaper this morning..this was buried in an article about what went wrong with the whole swine flu fiasco recently..about why people didnt get the shot...they mentioned that as of now the swine flu vaccine is going to be put in the normal flu shots..mixed in..so everyone gets it who gets the seasonal flu shot...and the paper just made the comment 'well..why wasnt this possible last time round'!!!!!..sort of making the allegation that this wasnt done last time round so the pharma industry would make more money by selling two shots......but no mention that this is in itself a terrible idea!!!!

i cant find any other sites mentioning this move but it definitely says this in my paper this morning...has anyone else seen this mentioned?

BTW...i tried to link to the online article but im not an online member..which you need to pay for..but it was in the schwäbische zeitung this morning.

[edit on 8-4-2010 by alienesque]

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 04:50 AM
link   
I knew they would do that.

People rejected it last season so now they are trying a different tactic.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Looks like I won't be getting my seasonal flu shot this year (not that I ever do).

A lot of people have been saying that the Swine flu shot is...dodgey...is that true?

[edit on 8-4-2010 by Jordan_The_Maori]

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jordan_The_Maori
Looks like I won't be getting my seasonal flu shot this year (not that I ever do).

A lot of people have been saying that the Swine flu shot is...dodgey...is that true?

[edit on 8-4-2010 by Jordan_The_Maori]

Yes it is at least "dodgey".

I know of only 3 people in my extremely extended network that actually got the Swine Flu. 2 of them missed a day of work/school. One was in a coma for a week? No explanation for the difference in reactions.

There are literally warehouses full of the vaccine at this point! There was zero demand for the vaccine. When it arrived, they were expecting long lines and waits, and a shortage, but what they got was a few news crews, a couple of teachers, and a lot of question marks!

Here in Florida, they had more workers at the flu shot clinics than they did customers! And that was on the first day, the following days did not have customers.

Yes. This is some kind of odd fiasco with some type of ulterior motive that has yet to be determined, but I for one will be staying far away from any flu shot for the foreseeable future.

Too much risk and profit motive and odd government behavior, and too little reward. I will take a little diarrhea and a cough over all the unusual circumstance and risk of this thing anyday. I could use to lose a few pounds anyhow!

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Star and flag

Yes, I saw this on CNN a few months ago.

The CDC and the WHO did announce they will integrate the two vaccines.

What the hell are we gonna do

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   
And what does this have to do with any type of conspiracy or the NWO.... I am in the military and I had mine over a year ago... And nothing..... I hurt my shoulder and got x-rays and it was on the same shoulder and guess what they found............NOTHING

[edit on 13-4-2010 by Reign02]

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by ButterCookie
Star and flag

Yes, I saw this on CNN a few months ago.

The CDC and the WHO did announce they will integrate the two vaccines.

What the hell are we gonna do

I know what I'm going to do, or not do as the case may be. I won't be getting any FLU shot or vaccine, again next season. I don't care what they combine or don't combine, because I won't be taking any of this garbage in.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Whats the trouble here?

Is it about the swine flu vaccine being 'mixed' with the seasonal flu shot? Coz that happens every year. They basically take an educated guess at which strains will be doing the rounds in a given year, and include those in the vaccine. It makes sence if theyre still worried about swine flu, that theyd do that.

Is its a case of thinking its a scam to sell it twice, and why wasnt it done this way last year? Well, this time last year this strain wasnt really known about. Nevermind having a vaccine for it available, and not forgetting that the years vaccines were already 'done'.

Or are we all still worried we are getting microchipped or something when they give us swine flu vaccines?
I mean i realise there are people who wont take vaccines at all, but the people who just specifically wont take this one? Man, whats different?

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by HeHasNoName
Whats the trouble here?

Is it about the swine flu vaccine being 'mixed' with the seasonal flu shot? Coz that happens every year. They basically take an educated guess at which strains will be doing the rounds in a given year, and include those in the vaccine. It makes sence if theyre still worried about swine flu, that theyd do that.

Is its a case of thinking its a scam to sell it twice, and why wasnt it done this way last year? Well, this time last year this strain wasnt really known about. Nevermind having a vaccine for it available, and not forgetting that the years vaccines were already 'done'.

Or are we all still worried we are getting microchipped or something when they give us swine flu vaccines?
I mean i realise there are people who wont take vaccines at all, but the people who just specifically wont take this one? Man, whats different?

well...most people didnt want the SF vaccine...but now if they want the seasonal flu vaccine they are being forced to get it...or will there be two versions..one with and one without the SF in it?

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   
So some people would take a vaccine without it in the mix, but not with it. OK, but why?

Like I said, I can kind of understand the people who take none at all, but of all the vaccines around what makes THIS particular one so.... whatever?

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 02:31 AM
link   
People are waking up to the possibility that the vaccines have long-term effects that are negative impacts on our health.

Also consider the ingrediants in the vaccines, are absolutly horrible for your health..

There are alot of fourms posts regarding vaccines, and their horrors.

There are also alot of Youtube videos showing the evil of the basement bargin level chemistry that went into creating most of them.

When you mass-blanket a population with a cure-all, your bound to have some negative side effects.. true. but as time goes on, your chances of dodging the bullet, get slimmer and slimmer.

Any good science takes longer then 3 months to make credible. the SF vaccine was made in 3 months, on a rush bassis.. I don't consider that safe.

My $0.02, take it or leave it..

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Double post. my bad. apologies.

[edit on 15-4-2010 by Cygnis]

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by alienesque

Oh come on mates, get over it! Even Alex Jones said that the swine flu vaccination was a false alarm. Get over it and get educated about how absolutely boring and mundane this vaccination is. Everyone I know got the shot, it was required at my workplace, and we're all still here, just fine.

You are adults, fearing shots like this is for children!

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProjectJimmy
reply to post by alienesque

Oh come on mates, get over it! Even Alex Jones said that the swine flu vaccination was a false alarm. Get over it and get educated about how absolutely boring and mundane this vaccination is. Everyone I know got the shot, it was required at my workplace, and we're all still here, just fine.

You are adults, fearing shots like this is for children!

theres no need to get the shot..so why bother?....at the very least this was a huge money making scheme...a scheme involving having stuff put into our bodies...and any organization/government that is prepared to be involved in such a scheme cannot be trusted..just as any government that is prepared to kill millions in iraq for a lie..(a real life conspiracy)....for profit... cannot be trusted...NEVER..

im convinced that the real side effects of too many shots first become noticeable after years...but if you feel different..fine...thats still no reason to tell others how they should think..or what they should put in their bodies...

[edit on 16-4-2010 by alienesque]

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   
To those who think the whole swine flu / vaccine issue is dead and buried...
Nup, it's just changed hemispheres for the winter.
They have, as stated by the OP, mixed it into the seasonal shot.
There are already reports of kids getting sick here in Australia from it and some sections of the goverment are openly publicly questioning whether the vaccine is a bigger risk than the flu. They have introduced a temporary ban on giving it to kids under 5
I must say, big kudos to the government on this one
..but tbh they're probably just covering their own arses.

news report from a couple of days ago here and here

The manufacturer of this particular vaccine i believe is CSL

My work was offering these shots free to all employees this week, needless to say, i politely declined.

edit for spelling

[edit on 23-4-2010 by Funk bunyip]

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Well, I don't ever get flu shots, so it won't affect me, but those that do might want to think twice. The one and only time I ever got one, I was sick for weeks from the shot, then got flu later as well. All the rest of the time, when I don't get the shots, I don't usually get sick, and if so, it's far milder. I know a lot of people that are the same way. Military, btw, do NOT have to get these; they push, and push hard, but you can get around it, if you are persistent. Trust me on that one.

As far as the wine flu shot goes, when health professionals advise against it, and when we hear that some governments (can't locate link) get a different shot from the average citizen, then, yeah, there is good reason to be suspicious. Friend of mine has a sister who is an RN. This sister, along with the rest of the staff at the hospital where she works, were told by the doctors NOT to get the shot, as it was not safe, and the docs were not getting it, either. Very reliable source, someone I have known for long years now.

I don't know what their real plan is with this one, but it isn't keeping people well. There are enough known, proven, non-debated, examples of one government agency or another doing experiments on people without their consent or knowledge to be wary on this shot.

top topics

join