It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For those who had been following AstroEngineers thread...Full Story is now available

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask
If this type of hogwash is all you need to sell the family cow for magic beans...I recommend allowing someone else to walk your cow to the market other then yourself.

While i could not disagree with you more, this quote is pure gold. well done.

Listen, i get what you are saying. You want to be the voice of reason. That is very noble. But there is a very small amount of people that need you to save them from their own naivete.

The guy wanted to post his story. ATS has creative writing areas, so even if he is full of it all that should have happened was to be moved to the HOAX forum, or a creative writing forum.

Discrediting the guy is one thing. But the all out dogpile that happened after 12 pages of piling on was excessive.

At the end of it all, i read his story and felt that i got my moneys worth in entertainment from the bandwidth i used. I got a good deal.

Edit to add: for what its worth, i believe this guys story. But i have many, many years of research behind me. This guy touched on a couple of very small, esoteric elements that tells me he stumbled across a story that i have already heard.

[edit on 13-4-2010 by bigfatfurrytexan]

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Yeah it looks like some of the ats staff were part of the problem. or they succumed to the overpowering force of the trolls that were harrassing astroengineer to "hurry up" with the information. kind of pathetic don't you think? But then they are only human too after all, although some might really be aliens, not sure...
Glad to see he finished his report. Thnak you for posting this

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   
It's good to see members here still discussing this... I haven't chimed in all that much because I wanted to see how things would proceed and by the looks of it I still haven't seen that anyone has been able to refute what this man John (or who knows, maybe he's a she) has been saying...

Most, if not all, of the challenges against him have been directed at the process by which he's delivered his story, but nada much about the actual content...

Unless I missed it has anyone been able to poke holes in the actual story?

And I didn't realize that there was a whistleblower handbook that lays out the proper way to release confidential information... because apparently if you do so on the net you're liable to be considered a fraud... funny

I would think the internet is one of the most anonymous forums to do such a thing...

Wikileaks doesn't seem to have too much of a problem blowing whistles on their site...

new topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join