It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most hated movies

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Come on Gump was stupid.How can people think its so great? Gump was annoying with his "Stupid is as stupid does" line every 2 seconds.

Starship Troopers was cool, crappy but cool. Co-ed shower scene..... It was just a good movie for a dull Friday night.

Titanic was horrible, um what else........Scary Movie was bad, very bad. Ghost Ship was ghastly, worst acting I have ever seen.

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Some people say that The Dark Crystal is one of the worst movies ever, but I disagree! I think its awesome.

As far as bad movies go, THE GOLDEN BOWL will kill you because of its horrific badness. Mothman Profecies is pretty bad too.

But worst.....
Charlies Angels:Full Throttle. I wrote a review of this movie that said I would have paid Saddaam Hussein my 7$ and beaten myself with a PVC pipe until I bled instead of seeing this movie, if that was an option.

posted on Jul, 4 2004 @ 12:05 AM
link   
I agree that I am probably not old enough to fully understand "Lost in Translation" or maybe your just too old
I still stand by Forrest Gump as being awesome.

"I'm sorry I had a fight in your Black Panther party."

Lt. Dan: Order #2, don't do anything stupid like getting yourself killed.
Gump: I sure hope I don't let him down.

So many great qoutes from that movie!

posted on Jul, 4 2004 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Gump was a great movie. Lets us old coots laugh at was unlaughable as we lived through it. On the flip side, Born on the 4th of July will bring you to earth. Nasty time. You have no idea.

edited to find the missing "s."

[Edited on 4-7-2004 by intrepid]

posted on Jul, 5 2004 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Since I can not find the Worst Movies thread, I am documenting this here as a warning to all. Vampire Vs. Zombie Don't do it! Just don't! This film makes E-grade eggs smell fresh. If you are an individual that can laugh at the pure stupidity of a movies and enjoys self inflicted pain then this one is for you.

From what I can tell it takes place in Canada and it tries to be clever by intertwining 3 possible stories over one another. You are suppose to figure out which one is the real story and which two are illusions. Surprise for you, but they all suck. I know that there is a plot here but I just can't dig threw enough crap to find it.

Best points of the movie.

Leasurely car drive with top down through zombie infested countryside. Random acts of lesbianism ensue.

Car breaks down and when another motorist stops, he turns out to be a zombie and gets killed. The humans search his car for engine coolent and upon finding none decide that the car is useless.

HELLO! TRADE CARS YOU MORONS!

It is not very often that I end up screaming at my tv, but this was just one of those movies.

[Edited on 5-7-2004 by Jonna]

posted on Jul, 5 2004 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Without a doubt the worst movie I ever started watching was Bring it On 2. If you thought Bring it On 1 was bad, you should see this thing. It is not even close to being watchable. I lasted about 15 minutes before I had to leave. Don't ask why I started watching this thing in the first place.

posted on Jul, 5 2004 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Milo and Otis, I use to be threatened with having to watch this if I didn't behave as a kid.

posted on Jul, 5 2004 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
Milo and Otis, I use to be threatened with having to watch this if I didn't behave as a kid.

Didn't work did it?

posted on Jul, 5 2004 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I'd be like NO NOT THAT! I'm SORRY!!!!

I really hated that movie. Psychological Warfare at my household as a kid.

posted on Jul, 5 2004 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Too bad you couldn't have inflicted the Barney damage on you folks. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Maid in Manhattan.

Absolutely wretched.

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jonna
Since I can not find the Worst Movies thread, I am documenting this here as a warning to all. Vampire Vs. Zombie ...

I saw that "movie" recently and kept wondering if I was dozing off in places. It was really quite erratic. -horrible experience, all-in-all.

Fortunately, when I made ith through that one I saw Ginger Snaps II which I enjoyed quite a bit.

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spectre
Fortunately, when I made ith through that one I saw Ginger Snaps II which I enjoyed quite a bit.

I have been meaning to catch the Ginger Snaps series as I love werewolf movies, but have been disappointed with nearly every one made in the past decade. Thanks for the heads up. I'll have to track this one down at the local rental store.

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Just reminded of a real Stink-bomb! Eyes Wide Shut. WTF? Incomprehesible!

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by scottsquared
Just reminded of a real Stink-bomb! Eyes Wide Shut. WTF? Incomprehesible!

SS, you may have hit the nail on the head. This movie was made for the soul purpose advancing a DEAD director, a dead actor, when was Cruises last hit, and a dead actress. Yeah, she's cute but she can't act worth (****). I tried to see it, sucked BIG TIME. A movie that shouldn't have been made.

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Here are a couple of movies that really sucked:

1.) Titanic, what is the big suprise; the boat sank GET OVER IT!!!!!!!!!

2.) Punch Drunk Love, WTF that movie was crap with powdered suger on top. So many random unrelated things happened in that movie. What was with the car crash in the beginning and the piano. However, I do have to say that Adam Sandler did an excellent job of acting in it.

3.) Jack Frost, a killer snow man. You know a movie sucks if it has a hologram on the cover.

4.) City of Lost Children, boy that movie was the pits.

5.) Lastly, Nightmare on Elm Street Part 5.

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Porky's and sequels.

Police Academy and sequels.

Weekend at Bernie's.

Mars Attack.

Bad Santa

Time Bandits

Firebase Gloria

Good Will Hunting

The Meaning of Life

With Honors

The Brother from Outer Space

Elf

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Oh wait, I thought this thread was BEST movie ever!

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 07:37 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Dude, shut up! CHUD is the best acronym ever! :bash:

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join