It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most hated movies

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 07:28 PM
link   
The movie I hated the most would have to be Star Trek 6 The Undiscovered Country.It was a big upset for me.

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Right off the bat, I hate Field of Dreams and Forest Gump.

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Battle Field Earth what a pile of poooooooooooooooooooo

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood!:shk:

Boring, pointless and without a doubt stupid.

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Anything with Nick cage ( www.belowtopsecret.com... ), Curly Sue, Baby's Day Out, Any Sandra Bullock movie, Any Kate Hudson movie, I'm sure there's more...

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Though Con Air and The Rock were great. Cage was annoying but still......

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 09:56 PM
link   
the bridges of madison county. clint eastwood should have killed himself for doing that movie. ugh i hate that movie!

titantic, another crappy movie.

a beautiful mind sucks

beaches....ugh bette midler SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!

ANYTHING with cher in it sucks.

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Double Dragon, nuff said.

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Jack (1996) starring Robin Williams and Jennifer Lopez.

The movie had a disturbing storyline... Enough Said...
To give you an idea: It was worse than Bubble Boy; not that anyone would want to see that either.

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Batman and Robin, I think I can say with some confidence this is the worst film ever made.

If your idea of fun is to have someone sit you down, pull down their pants and blast gas in your face from their anus for 2 hours then this film is for you.

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by John Nada
Batman and Robin, I think I can say with some confidence this is the worst film ever made.

If your idea of fun is to have someone sit you down, pull down their pants and blast gas in your face from their anus for 2 hours then this film is for you.

Not to mention the codpieces, what a slap in the face, so to speak.

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

Not to mention the codpieces, what a slap in the face, so to speak.

And the nipples on the suites plus, it looked like Alishia Silverstone had a hard time getting in to her Batsuit.

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Titanic !!! I can't believe a girl tricked me into getting to see it in theater with her. At least she was worth it lol...

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I have never seen Titanic cos i hate DiCaprio i saw The Beach that was pretty cool also saw Catch Me If You Can he was O.K in that basically i hate moste romance movies.

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 11:47 PM
link   
"Mortal Kombat 2" -I feel dumber just for watching it all the way through. That there is a martial arts movie that I can't stomach just boggles my mind. I have watched and enjoyed some really terrible movies, including the first MK.

The only movie I ever walked out of was "The Mod Squad." I never could get up the nerve to see "The Master of Disguise" or" The Adventures of Pluto Nash" because of their bad press.

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 12:05 AM
link   
hrm.

Sweet November. If only Keanu Reenves could act!

Cant think of any others righ tnow...

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by drunk
I have never seen Titanic cos i hate DiCaprio

The Beach was pretty good and I enjoyed him in 'Man in the Iron Mask' because I like good swashbuckling romps.

I saw Titanic purely because when KayEm and myself were first talking on IM, (having not yet met), I asked who she looked like. She said that she had been told that she looked like Kate Winslet in Titanic. We met not long after for the first time where I discovered that whoever told her that was dead on.

As for crappy films - anything that has a decent storyline all the way through but then has a #ey ending. I fecking well hate that. That's why I stopped watching the Ruth Rendell mysteries when they were on TV because although the stories were excellent, the endings were invariably bollocks.

[Edited on 4-6-2004 by Pisky]

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by parrhesia
hrm.

Sweet November. If only Keanu Reenves could act!

Cant think of any others righ tnow...

Lol, very true Parrhesia.

I don't hate the movie I am going to list but it sure was the worst made movie of all time, actually it is quite entertaining: The Attack of the Killer Tomatoes

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 12:10 AM
link   
NotTooHappy, Nic Cage was pretty good in Face-Off. Worst movie ever? How about, worst movies ever? Eh, check them all out on IMDB's - The bottom 100 movies as voted by our users: www.imdb.com...

Personally, I'd have to say Glitter. I can't believe I sat through that crap just because it was on HBO at the time, lol. I "cried" (laughed is more like it :-) after the movie, because I realized I had just wasted almost 2 freaking hours of my life watching a movie with a crappy-singer-turned-wannabee-actress in what could be her own biopic.

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Narnia
I don't hate the movie I am going to list but it sure was the worst made movie of all time, actually it is quite entertaining: The Attack of the Killer Tomatoes

Yes - we saw that last year. KayEm insisted that we rent it. Its the type of film that is best watched drunk. Same for 'The Toxic Avenger'

I'm not sure that Tomatoes was the worst made movie of all time - Plan 9 from Outer Space was pretty bad. Bela Lugosi died half way through it and he was replaced with someone who looked nothing like him. Plus the effects were #e too.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join