It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is Lucifer the bad one?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 05:07 AM
link   
a reply to: coomba98

Oh it looks like you thought you taught me something I just read the second half of your message.

Sorry, I am actually a Muslim and took Shahada Jan. 1 and have read the Quran.

It's comedic that you are desperate to feel like you told me something I don't know. I don't have to learn from you Summer, I am already learning everyday and Iblis is basic Islam.

But that you don't know that Iblis is just another name for Lucifer you def. just Googled your infi which is why you mentioned Azazel, an angel from the book of Enoch. If you knew that you would have figured out that Islam borrowed many characters from its predecessors and the fact that Iblis is Lucifer would have been obvious.

Then you wouldn't look foolish and desperately obsessed with what is to you a personality on the internet that you shouldn't concern yourself with.

Not a lot of chicks calling these days huh?

Better luck next time Summer!

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 05:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Padawan ElementalFreeze

By Padawan:
Iblis is the name of Lucifer in Islam, all I said was the MYTH is only official in Islam.

And it is.

Come on Padawan, you show me anywhere in the Quran that says Azazel/Iblis is named Lucifer. I challenge you Padawan to prove your worth!

By Padawan:
Different languages like Arabic do not use latin names for characters in their religion unless speaking to a Christian who is not familiar with Iblis. Enoch is Idris in Arabic and he is still the same person.

You sure do have a way of rationalising everything Padawan. Shame its bad rationalising!

So your saying Enoch is the Devil? As his name converted into Arabic is Idris.

Even though names DONT CONVERT!!!. Come on Padawan, when have you ever heard someone call Aaron, George or Dirty Sanchez. Never Padawan, never! Names don't convert to another name because of the language barrier. Pronunciation changed but not the name itself!

By Padawan:
So you tried but failed in trying to catch me slipping. Iblis/Lucifer is even a story told in the Quran. He refuses to bow to Adam and rebels.

Again show me how your came to the conclusion that Azazel/Iblis is Lucifer by using the Quran.

I Challenge You Padawan!

By Padawan:
Summer, you are a funny dude. Not Dave Chappelle funny but lady gaga funny in that you are both ridiculous but unaware

Yeah I know I can be funny, hehe. Defining my funniness only shows your insecurity Padawan.

But thank you Padawan, your knowledge shows your worth.

Coomba98.... Sorry

Summers eve.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 05:30 AM
link   
crap posted the wrong internet window!

Doh!
edit on 19-4-2016 by coomba98 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Hay you did a double post whilst I was typing my reply! Padawan bad form, bad form.

[quote By Padawan:
Sorry, I am actually a Muslim and took Shahada Jan. 1 and have read the Quran.

So your a Muslim now! First a Christian who was kicked out of church to the extent of the priest hiring a Police guard to guard the church against YOU!

Then you become a Gnostic who's views are so warped not even the creator can understand.

Then you become a something or other who combines all these ancient religions together by cherry picking the verses you agree with.

Now your a Muslim! WTF Padawan!

WTF!

By Padawan:
It's comedic that you are desperate to feel like you told me something I don't know. I don't have to learn from you Summer, I am already learning everyday and Iblis is basic Islam.

Obviously I have Padawan, obviously! But you don't seem to understand basic Islam.

I leave it there as I don't want to 'burn' you anymore than needed.

By Padawan:
But that you don't know that Iblis is just another name for Lucifer you def. just Googled your infi which is why you mentioned Azazel, an angel from the book of Enoch. If you knew that you would have figured out that Islam borrowed many characters from its predecessors and the fact that Iblis is Lucifer would have been obvious.

Like I said whilst you were double posting Padawan.

Show me how you came to the conclusion that Azazel/Iblis is Lucifer by using the Quran.

Super simple stuff Padawan. (since you don't believe Lucifer to be an entity but a label/title.)

Yes his the Islam Devil but like you said in prior posts there is no such thing as an Angel or anything having the name 'Lucifer'!!.

Why are you arguing this point Padawan!

By Padawan:
Then you wouldn't look foolish and desperately obsessed with what is to you a personality on the internet that you shouldn't concern yourself with.

You telling me Padawan. Looking foolish and desperately obsessed are we? Your life I suppose.

By Padawan:
Not a lot of chicks calling these days huh?

Not really, as I have a girlfriend. Do you know what that's like? Pleasure and Pain Padawan.

Pleasure and Pain!

Coomba98.... Sorry

Summers eve.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Wow you went to town on my response! Everything I said hit the mark and compelled a reply. I scanned it, it wasn't anything I would consider caring about and couldn't finish but I am sure you had something lame to say.

All I care about is that you think that Iblis is not the same as Lucifer. Why do their myths so resemble each other? Because Iblis is the myth of Lucifer. You see, Muslims were and are smart enough to know that Satan and Lucifer were/are not the same and didn't use Satan for their version of the fallen angel myth. They took the character from Enoch and gave him the fallen name of Iblis.

But Enoch is not scripture in Islam and neither is the Bible so names can be borrowed and changed. But the myth of Lucifer is the source of the story of Iblis in the Quran.

Now you have been educated Summer. So the next time you hear me say Islam is the only religion that has Lucifer as doctrine, realize that Islam has itsown names for Christian characters.

Jesus is named Issa, but is still Jesus.

Satan is Shaitan but still Satan.

God is Allah but still God.

Enoch is Idris etc.

So if Iblis isn't Lucifer then Issa isn't Jesus and Idris isn't Enoch.

But damn if they don't have the same stories almost exactly. Must just be a coincidence.

Summer, tell me, how are you that desperate to correct me on something that you would assume that Lucifer, a latin word, would be the same in Arabic and jump at the chance to correct me when I was not even wrong I just didn't see the need to say Iblis because I assumed everyone is smart enough to know about languages having different names for the same people.

You are the only one that isn't.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 05:54 AM
link   

So what your saying Padawan in your previous post is that Lucifer is a real being? Thereby contradicting your prior prior posts!

Just to make your point!

Like ive said a few times:

Show me how you came to the conclusion that Azazel/Iblis is Lucifer by using the Quran.

By Padawan:
You see, Muslims were and are smart enough to know that Satan and Lucifer were/are not the same and didn't use Satan for their version of the fallen angel myth.

Ok then, don't know how to respond as this is agreeing with me. Yet you disagree! WFT!

By Padawan:
They took the character from Enoch and gave him the fallen name of Iblis.

Prove it Padawan. As the ownness is on you Padawan. Prove it!

By Padawan:
But Enoch is not scripture in Islam and neither is the Bible so names can be borrowed and changed.

Names can be borrowed but they cannot be changed. Unless someone is falsifying the text.

Are you falsifying the text Padawan?

By Padawan:
Now you have been educated Summer. So the next time you hear me say Islam is the only religion that has Lucifer as doctrine, realize that Islam has its own names for Christian characters.

Nope no education here so far. Just Padawan trying to teach his better yet failing miserably. Padawan.

By Padawan:
Jesus is named Issa, but is still Jesus.

Satan is Shaitan but still Satan.

God is Allah but still God.

Enoch is Idris etc.

So if Iblis isn't Lucifer then Issa isn't Jesus and Idris isn't Enoch.

But damn if they don't have the same stories almost exactly. Must just be a coincidence.

Yeah and Horus isn't a Yeshua/Jesus rendition.

And this could apply to many many ancient stories. Like Hercules and the like.

A change in name to create a religion is not a true religion Padawan. Surly you should know this!

By Padawan:
Summer, tell me, how are you that desperate to correct me on something that you would assume that Lucifer, a latin word, would be the same in Arabic and jump at the chance to correct me when I was not even wrong I just didn't see the need to say Iblis because I assumed everyone is smart enough to know about languages having different names for the same people.

Not desperate to correct you, just a hobby Padawan. A hobby!

A latin word would be the same in Arabic, really? Then Lucifer in Arabic is Lucifer! Yay your learning Padawan.

YAY!!!

By Padawan:
You are the only one that isn't.

Yes Padawan, you keep telling yourself that.

Coomba98.... Sorry

Summers eve.
edit on 19-4-2016 by coomba98 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 06:25 AM
link   

And just for you Summers, I have provided a link to the new world encyclopedia so you can learn.

Lucifer for Summers

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Um ok then.

But this goes against your prior posts that Lucifer is not a being but a title or badge.

You say that Isaiah was misinterpreted. So if it was then are you calling the Islam Devil Lucifer? The lightbringer?

Your pulling straws Padawan. Straws!

Again I say this. And I know your going to ignore it due to your incompetence so meh, ill say it anyway Padawan.

Or are you just joining dots that don't join Padawan?

You sure do need an education Padawan.

Coomba98.... Sorry

Summers eve.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Pay special attention to the part where it says "In Christianity, Iblis known as Lucifer."

Now, if you are going to keep trying to deny that Lucifer is Iblis in Islam I will find you some more links because I want you to be a good Summers and learn that different religions have same or similar entities but not always thesame nname. Languages.

Google Nimrod and see how many names he had.

And when did I bring Horus of Egyptian mythology and Jesus? Now you are REALLY desperate because you realize that in your pathetic attempt to correct me you forgot that names change with languages.

You must have been so thrilled thinking you caught me making a mistake and now you have to deal with the fact that everyone is going to see that as smart as you pretend to be you couldn't figure out that Iblis is Lucifers name in Islam.

But the funny thing is that I am really a Muslim and was just being polite to the thread by not confusing people by calling Lucifer Iblis. Little did I know someone (you) would still get confused. But that it was you makes sense. You are a d.a.

You see, you might not like my honesty because it comes across abrasive. But when telling unpopular truths it is a necessity. I don't expect you to understand but I have gotten no complaints about my manners from anyone but you Summers.

That makes you a whiny (rhymes with mitch).
edit on 19-4-2016 by ElementalFreeze because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 06:59 AM
link   

For Phark Sake Padawan!!

Your words on page 3 of this thread, quote:

By Padawan:
Lucifer is a non existent (within biblical Christianity) myth that comes from an incorrect interpretation of Isaiah 14:12

He never existed, never will, and any discussion about him is a waste of time.

Judaism never had a Lucifer who rebelled and is called Satan. Some early oral traditions reinterpreted scripture to make Judaism more like the Persian religion of their liberators. But that is not Judaism.

Christianity has pushed this myth for so long that now that we know the facts that he isn't a biblical character and Ezekiel and Isaiah were talking to human kings not angels, they don't want to discuss it out of embarrassment. But they do know.

So your fascination with Lucifer is about as relevant to Christianity as Harry Potter.

You should really learn these things if you want to be knowledgeable. Lucifer talk is for people who DON'T know about the true meaning of the Isaiah passage because they aren't interested in really knowing the truth and are happy when deceived with old, proven erroneous fantasy (even within religion) characters that are based off of false reading of scripture.

Join the world of people who are aware of biblical lies.

And again your words Padawan. Quote:

By Padawan Elemental Freeze:
Ok something is bothering me here. Nobody is aware of the false interpretations that led to the Lucifer myth?

Isn't this the conspiracy crowd who is supposed to know these things?

I mean, Day star, son of Dawn (Helel ben Shachar) means "Shining one! Son of Shachar"

Shachar just means the planet Venus in the morning. It's referencing a myth from Canaan about the planet Venus. Shachar was a "god " based off the planet Venus in the morning. Not a believed in god, a mythical one.

Shining one is a sarcastic remark Isaiah is making to the King. Like when someone says "genius" when you do something dumb.

Like believe in a mythical (even in Christianity) being that was born out of misinterpretation of Isaiah when all the people who care about the truth know it is an embarrassment to Christianity to have believed in a Pharasaic mystical interpretation of Isaiah without knowing it while hating on the Pharisees for 2000 years all the while believing in a Pharisee reinterpretation of Isaiah to help support their new Israelite version of Ahriman called Belial or Satan or just the evil one.

When the bible makes it clear Yahweh is the source of evil and Ha Satan is his emissary. Pretty off the mark for any SERIOUS bible student.

Let Lucifer go the way of Chronos and Zeus and stop trying to make him exist. Learn the facts about the topic you are discussing so you aren't being an uninformed, uneducated believer in a myth that all scholars know is based off of a misinterpretation and the non translation of the word lucifer which turned it into a name and made a myth of a rebel angel that is now only believed officially by Islam.

I'm flabbergasted that you guys are having SERIOUS discussion about Lucifer like he is a real angel in the bible.

Why are you guys so uninformed about this? Don't you guys like the truth and EXPOSING lies?

So why are you perpetuating a myth that has been LONG disspelled and erroneous?

And you are actually living your lives with a belief that is not even in the bible, talking about it, asking questions like "why is Lucifer the bad guy."

Last time. In Judaism and Christianity, LUCIFER DOESN'T EXIST, ISN'T IN THE BIBLE AND THIS IS A REAL FACT, not my opinion.

Google: Lucifer misinterpretation and do some damn research.

Says you as a Muslin Padawan, or someone who says they are Muslim?

Plus the above absolves your opinion of 'Lucifer' Padawan.

What a confusing person you are Padawan!?

Coomba98.... Sorry

Summers eve.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Padawan:

Padawan I am waiting for you to reply. You wanted to discuss the matter before. What happened, you realized that you don't have the actual knowledge?

Coomba98... Sorry

Summers Eve.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join