It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

100 million Americans question the official 9/11 story

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   

By Joel S. Hirschhorn

(The Intelligence Daily) — The failure to rebuild the World Trade Center site in Manhattan has received endless attention. But public anger about this failed reconstruction should not been seen so negatively. After all, mental reconstruction has also still not been successful and is surely more needed, with too many Americans still accepting the official government story about 9/11. This, despite a huge amount of compelling evidence that elements of the US government played some role, despite a very large, active 9/11 truth movement, and despite an impressive number of highly credible people demanding a new investigation as documented at www.patriotsquestion911.com...

...In particular, 35 percent of Independents and 34 percent of Democrats do not accept the official version, compared to just 20 percent of Republicans.

These figures translate to about 100 million Americans that question or find fault with the official 9/11 story, far from a trivial number and far too many to dismiss as conspiracy nuts and part of the lunatic fringe. This is the important message that merits public appreciation.

www.inteldaily.com...

[edit on 4/7/2010 by GoldenFleece]

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note (This Appears On Every New Thread Page):
AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread. If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events, or important information from other sites; please post one or two paragraphs, a link to the entire story, AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

[edit on 10/4/2010 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I don't think it matters how many people start protesting the 9/11 OS, simply because, if it makes the goverment look bad they ain't gonna tell you S**t.

But too be honest, the 9/11 OS has so many holes in it, that it is a mystery in its self how anyone ANYONE can believe it

[edit on 19 7uWednesday10 20 by vanhippi]

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
100 Million huh ???
looks like the right wing just got
a lot bigger, I guess now big brother
will say all of these folks are terrorists
or extremist as well.

I'm a truther by the way
so I'm included I guess

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Good grief, you conspiracy people are really getting desperate in propping up these conspiracy stories. This "100 million people who question or find fault with the official story" includes me, as I ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY know he gov't is concealing a hell of a lot more incompetence and bungling in the days before and during 9/11. They even admittted some of the bungling in the 9/11 report- the FBI wouldn't share info with the CIA or even with their own field offices, military orders weren't passed down the chain of command properly, the TSA performed their pre-boarding searches poorly, and so on. A gov't that can't even hand out bottles of water to hurricane victims in New Orleans without slipping on banana peels is surely going to have more to its story than what it's actually admitting to.

You "the gov't is plotting to murder us all" people do NOT in ANY WAY represent any of the rest of us and I would appreciate it if you stop pretending that you do, thank you very much.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
100,000,000 people?!?

If only 10% of those acted on their questions, instead of only questioning others actions, perhaps something would be done. Can we even imagine a 10,000,000 person march on Washington? The whole country would come to a screeching halt, and they would be forced to either address this highly pivotal issue (at the very least) or simply give up and shut the government down.

If they allowed this, they'd eventually have to allow investigations into all the other false flags they've had alleged doings in (Gulf of Tonkin, Lucitania, Pearl Harbor, Irag WMDs). I don't see that happening any time soon.

Perhaps it's just as well. I'd say if 9/11 did nothing more than wake a few people up (who in turn wake up exponential amounts themselves), then I'd say that enduring all the ridiculous, nauseating, petty trolls has been worth it.

I think this thread (and seemingly most others with the "9/11" string in the headline) is indicative of how successful the anti-truth/pro-OS government plants have done their job, but the fact that so many people are finally waking up is where our victory lies.

[edit on 7-4-2010 by lagnar]

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by lagnar

You are correct. Americans are complacent and to a certain extent, gullible. If 9/11 had happened in a place like Thailand, there would've been huge demonstartions and the government would've been overthrown.

You're also correct about Gulf of Tonkin, Lusitania, Pearl Harbor, Oklahoma City, TWA 800, etc., etc, etc. The U.S. government has been pulling false flags for over a century -- ever since the USS Maine (referred to in Operation Northwoods documents as a desired outcome) mysteriously exploded in a Havana harbor, which led to the Spanish-American war. More sailors were killed on the Maine than the entire war.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenFleece
You're also correct about Gulf of Tonkin, Lusitania, Pearl Harbor, Oklahoma City, TWA 800, etc., etc, etc. The U.S. government has been pulling false flags for over a century -- ever since the USS Maine (referred to in Operation Northwoods documents as a desired outcome) mysteriously exploded in a Havana harbor, which led to the Spanish-American war. More sailors were killed on the Maine than the entire war.

Are you seriously suggesting that the US bombed its own ships using planes mocked up to look like Japanese Zeros?

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave
Good grief, you conspiracy people are really getting desperate in propping up these conspiracy stories. This "100 million people who question or find fault with the official story" includes me, as I ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY know he gov't is concealing a hell of a lot more incompetence and bungling in the days before and during 9/11. They even admittted some of the bungling in the 9/11 report- the FBI wouldn't share info with the CIA or even with their own field offices, military orders weren't passed down the chain of command properly, the TSA performed their pre-boarding searches poorly, and so on. A gov't that can't even hand out bottles of water to hurricane victims in New Orleans without slipping on banana peels is surely going to have more to its story than what it's actually admitting to.

You "the gov't is plotting to murder us all" people do NOT in ANY WAY represent any of the rest of us and I would appreciate it if you stop pretending that you do, thank you very much.

I guess the main difference between you and a "truther" would be a belief that nothing happens intentionally?

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I think the numbers is substantially higher than 100 million. These were the numbers back in August of 2006 when they stopped taking polls because each one was making them look so guilty and bad. I honestly think its way past 50% now.

Cheers-
Phil

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

I'm sorry but incompetence does not crush concrete into powder.
It also dose not bury airplanes in the ground.

Edit: stoopid speeling

[edit on 8-4-2010 by pedroroach]

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Our Numbers have to larger than 2008. they just have to be, we crossed 100 million just as Loose Change 3 came out.,

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by SmokeandShadow
I guess the main difference between you and a "truther" would be a belief that nothing happens intentionally?

No, the main difference is that I don't automatically assume everything going on in the world, from a terrorist attack in NYC to some native in Borneo falling of a cliff while hunting pigs in the jungle, just has to be part of some sinister CIA plot to take over the world.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

Originally posted by SmokeandShadow

No, the main difference is that I don't automatically assume everything going on in the world, from a terrorist attack in NYC to some native in Borneo falling of a cliff while hunting pigs in the jungle, just has to be part of some sinister CIA plot to take over the world.

But you happily label anyone who wants to investigate that the native in Borneo wasn't pushed by the CIA a nutcase.
Are we sure we're on the right forum. Maybe you might make some friends over at JREF

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I think the majority of people who are skeptical won't say so openly. It's definitely still mainstream to accept the official story, even in Europe where the US isn't liked very much. People just can't fathom that their government would pull a terrorist publicity stunt (or call it marketing or branding for our government, if you will).

"The U.S. government has been pulling false flags for over a century"

Really I think this is the best piece of evidence for why people shouldn't trust our government. They've done things like this before, so why wouldn't they start out the new millennium with a giant bang as they desperately tried to stay relevant in this rapidly evolving world? Gotta control the world somehow, and it's a lot harder when you don't have an easy target like Hitler to go after.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by pedroroach

But you happily label anyone who wants to investigate that the native in Borneo wasn't pushed by the CIA a nutcase.

I must tell you that I am immune to strawman arguments. When have I ever labelled anyone here a nutcase? Please, point it out to me.

I have said many times that if you want an investigation, fine by me. Go ahead and have as many investigations as you want. My point is, I find it extremely unlikely that the more diehard fanatics among your ranks will ever accept any such investigation if the investigations do not say what they want the investigations to say. This is becuase they have to be pretty hard core diehard fanatics to take fringe claims like "hologram planes" and "nukes in the basement" seriously to begin with.

It's this unrepentent blind devotion to your individual conspiracy convictions that is causing you to get into fistfights amongsts yourselves over what the "secret conspiracy" even is to begin with. In the real world, natives in Borneo can fall off cliffs quite readily as it is without the CIA ever needing to be involved.

Are we sure we're on the right forum. Maybe you might make some friends over at JREF

I am on the ATS forum. What forum do you believe you are on?

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Good grief, you conspiracy people are really getting desperate in propping up these conspiracy stories. This "100 million people who question or find fault with the official story" includes me, as I ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY know he gov't is concealing a hell of a lot more incompetence and bungling in the days before and during 9/11.

AMEN. That's criminal.

new topics

top topics

join