It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Virus Grows Within

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by LuckyStrike
reply to post by ImaginaryReality1984

The problem with all the Blossom Goodchild types is they all attach dates to their prophecies. All the successful/famous prophets have been vague about their prophecies. This way, they are never wrong and hopefully it'll eventually come true.

Yet people still believe in her "prophecies". She simply makes an excuse, tells people that the alien overlords thinks we're not ready or other such rubbish and people swallow it because they want to believe. Consider for a moment how much people want the world to change for the better, then offer them a messiah. People will continue to make excuses for you as long as you keep promising utopia.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I've spent the time to watch:

the-rabbits-hole.com...

I've even forwarded it to a few friends and family. I suggested that they, like myself, should keep an open mind and take the presenter's suggestion and DON"T believe him...check it our for yourself.

So, after some investigation, I believe something is going on that most have no real idea what. I know I don't. Denver Int. Airport (The New World Airport) sure has some suspicious things going on there. One must ask: Why is the US government (along with others around the world) preparing to spend extended time underground?

It doesn't mean that there is an extra-solar system planetary body coming to reign terror on Terra; it could mean preparation for man-made disaster.However, there has been no answer to the discovery of "something out there" from the early '80's.

Blind faith in anything is folly, whether it's in one's government, religion, media or even science (see anthropomorphic climate change).

The vehemence of any strong opinion herein, does raise questions of intent.

On On!

Jason

[edit on 7-4-2010 by hthjason]

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I think you need to deny your own IGNORANCE!

We are free to talk about any topic we choose on here as long as it falls within guidlines!

Got it!

If you don't like it don'd read it!!

Stick with your right vs left, I love OBAMA political board!

People like you are the ones that are allowing the limit of our freedoms the limit of free speech and free thinking!

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by serbsta

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
reply to post by serbsta

The EARTH does seem to be a little more ACTIVE WITH NATURAL EVENTS right,

[edit on 4/7/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

No... how'd you come to that conclusion?

Have you examined all global seismic data for the last 100 years? I think if you did you would find that we're actually in a quiet period and that it is hardly out of the ordinary.

Thanks for the reply, but this is just another fine example of myths that continually get added to the Nibru cultist tumble-weed, no dis-repsect to you.

Could you please let us know where to find that information (past 100 years). I check out the USGS Earthquake site. Can I find it there?

Please lemme know ASAP

Thanx

Jason

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by serbsta

Every time a new pluto-sized body is discovered in our soar system it seems like that would be the opportunity for the Niburu believers to claim they are correct. Yet, I get the feeling five more pluto-sized planets would be discovered tomorrow and yet everyone who goes on about planet X would say "oh, none of those are planet X". Why? Because planet X must be headed for a collision with Earth or at least a nearby pass. Why? Because that is what makes the possibly non-existent planet exciting to the supporters of the idea. If it turns out that there is another planet but it isn't going to cause mass chaos on Earth they don't want to hear about it and especially don't want you to call it Planet X or Niburu.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower

Originally posted by ucalien
reply to post by LuckyStrike

When 2012 has come and gone, these folks will be out of business.

With so many earthquakes occurring all over the world, due SOMETHING going on this solar system, are you sure that YOU will be here in 2012???

Actually looking at the evidence, there are no more earthquakes this year than there were last year.

Anybody who has any knowledge in these things will tell you that there is NOTHING out of the ordinary in regards to frequency of Earthquakes or any other natural disaster.

Yes, I am sure I wlll be here in 2012, unless I get hit by a bus or something completely random like that.

~Keeper

Where can I find this data? Does the USGS Earthquake site have a vehicle for determining this? If not, where can I find the history of earthquake activity over the last year (or 100).

Lemme lknow

Thanx

Jason

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
@serbsta
so it's better to be blind sighted and believe in the stork

+

Originally posted by serbsta
Deny Ignorance. The motto of this fine website. I felt obliged to write this up after a recent (continuing) spate of threads regarding the infamous Nibru (Nibiru). What the authors of the threads regarding this topic are doing is completely contradicting the motto of this website and all that it stands for, it not only relies upon no actual evidence, but actually seeks to connect dots where there are none. Its fair to say that those who subscribe to the theories which speak of Nibru arriving in 2012 are nothing short of cultists. Its even more fair to say, that these beliefs make less sense and hold less substance than some of the older religions such as Christianity and Islam, here’s why:

First to explain why this is nothing short of a cult:

-They rely on no factual evidence.

-It is a faith based mentality.

-They have their ‘holy book’ (Sitchin’s Earth Chronicles) from which their fundamental beliefs are derived.

-They have their ‘coming messiah’, the infamous Nibru.

Now:

-Unlike Christianity/Islam where the historical validity of these religion’s holy documents are still being debated, the Nibru-ists ‘holy book’ is known to be a work of fiction, and their ‘founding father’ is known to be a fictional author.

Why is this cultist mentality dangerous?

-It requires you to suspend your rational and logical side.

-You deflect all proper evidence which contradicts your beliefs.

It’s followers are adamant that they have ‘seen’ this planet, when all ‘evidence’ is easily debunked as something else. Common myths are thrown around such as the fact that the Mayans/Sumerians/Hindu’s all predicted that Nibru would arrive in 2012, when it is completely false. The fact that the name Nibru itself is not even referred to as a planet, but rather a title, in all Sumerian cuneiform, really speaks wonders as to where the information is really derived from (Sitchin). The works of educated scholars are trashed while the works of fictional authors are placed on a pedestal. They continually throw around youtube videos of amateur space shots where the planet in question is either Mars, Venus or a bright star. You could go on and on about how flawed these beliefs are.

Keep your beliefs, but stop preaching around when you have nothing to back up your words. Not all people know how to weigh everything they read on the internet, and when they see 1 thread, 2 threads, 3 threads pop up of youtube videos claiming to show Nibru and a row of posters explaining how through remote viewing they’ve seen Nibru come in 2012, the result is not good.

If I’m the only one who’s concerned about what this fantasy is doing to the integrity of the site, then ignore this post.

If I’m the only one who’s concerned about what this fantasy is doing to some of the younger members of this site, then ignore this post.

If I’m the only one who’s concerned about the alarming growth of this fantasy throughout this site, then ignore this post.

But if I’m not the only one who’s concerned, please speak up. This is a virus that needs to be addressed.

[edit on 7/4/2010 by serbsta]

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Stop trying to save people from themselves. Everyone has a right to be ignorant and believe what they choose. You can't force things upon them. If people want to talk about Planet X/Nibiru or whatever it's their right. Direct your energy into something useful.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
The whole reason you are here at this website because you know something isnt right in the world and you know deep inside things are all based on lies. What is definite in the world is other life is out there in the universe and nothing you say will reverse your lies. Why are you on this website?? people like you the skeptics say , NWO doesn't exist , swine flu vaccines are good for you, Illuminati doesn't exist, alien beings doesn't exist, government don't lie to us they are good to us, Kennedy wasn't assassinated by cia, 9-11 wasn't an inside job, if you believe all this why are you here go away then

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by antonia
Stop trying to save people from themselves. Everyone has a right to be ignorant and believe what they choose. You can't force things upon them. If people want to talk about Planet X/Nibiru or whatever it's their right. Direct your energy into something useful.

Right on Antonia!

Anger is poison and the anger from this OP is so unneccessary. If you don't like the subject, I believe you can find a few others at ATS that will be less toxic to your system Serbstra.

Peace brother

Jason

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
when it does come, i want the families of the OP and the people agreeing with the OP AND their families to be tortured. to ensure the worst possible death. i want their limbs burned one by one and operated on.

why so cruel? because i'm saying jesus isn't coming, and if he does i'll suffer a worst fate. so, if anyone can, get their address so that when the MSM says nibiru is coming to kill us all we have a full three month to burn their flesh and all their families members flesh. then we'll all die satisfying death knowing people paid for their ignorance.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
You are very off track sir. If you read history the last 35 000 years you can find the fact that actually all religions created the last 35 000 years comes from the same source. That same source also created the first real map of our galaxy,stars\suns\constillations\how many hours per day\how many days per year\how many months- ECT

And for example that the Christian\Muslim history actually fits perfectly together. Jesus is mentioned many times in the KORAN for a reason.

The Christian bible,the Koran and any other script written in the last 35 000 years is all connected from the same source.

We scientists\historians\governments\archeologists are working at the moment trying to take this out to the PUBLIC,after we actually found 100% proof of that ALIENS or ET actually has been on our planet. Wich is an amazing breakthrough in modern facts and science.

The good thing about this is that sceptical minds will NEVER have to be sceptical about these subjects again. And that religion will never ever be debated like it has earlier. What is it to debate when everyone is worshipping the same god and you got proof of who this GOD is.

The hard part is the possible anarchi after revealing something quite different than the religious people over so many thousands of years have dedicated their lives to.

All religions per today and the last 35 000 years are and have been worshipping the SAME GOD.

Estimated time. 2011\2012.

Hope you enjoy.

[edit on 7-4-2010 by Archirvion]

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I think unicorns with spears are far more fascinating and dangerous than any Nibiru coming this way.

FACT: horses and planets can't fly
FACT: Spears can

my point is we need to start talking more about the spears and the things that can hurt us - not unicorns

what if Nibiru invaded our solar system using spears throwing unicorns. has anybody heard of anything about this?

[edit on 7-4-2010 by KeepUptheMATRIXing]

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I agree and disagree. Conspiracy theories usually don't have a lot of evidence to support them period. And if they do it is usually decades before the evidence comes out (the FBI assassination of Marilyn Monroe comes to mind). Sometimes the evidence used does not come from valid or reputed sources. What do you expect, it is a conspiracy theory. I mean for crying out loud the existence of Area 51 wasn't even made a matter of official validated records until Google Earth came out. I could spout this very same line for every theory on this website. The words "evidence" and "theory" contradict one another. If something had concrete evidence it would not be a "theory". Just because you don't like a theory doesn't mean you have to go putting it down for lack of evidence.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Surely to deny ignorance is to allow for all opinion and belief, as long as it does not effect you personally why care? my opinion is this thread as someone else has said is one of many similar which do turn up all the time.

Guy makes a video, posts it online, member asks us to have a look, we do we discuss, at first it's great, maybe at last some evidence, but then again maybe not, that does not mean for a second none of it is real does it? I posted a coiuple of comments on the Nibiru video thread, why? because i'm doing what the groupies do flag each other, naaa because I liked the thread, nothing wrong with that, even less wrong with making a comment or posting.

What I fail to see though, is how anything which was done by someone we don't know and turned out to be a hoax makes it cultist?

Let me ask it another way, what makes Nibiru and more of an cultist thing than 9/11 conspiracy theories, or the moon being once populated, Moon landings being faked, UFO's, Big Foot, Loch Ness Monster, Phoboos being an alien space ship, the list is endless, yet none have any real evidence of being true, so are they not cultist also? just as popular.

You want to hear of good threads? how about one that was simply posted about what looked like Debri on Phobos, was a great thread, I even suggested it could be one of the lost probes that had crashed, reasonable enough question yes? yet the thread went down the drain, because nobody was interested, it came back a week ago had about 3 pages now, slowly building, getting larger, then the best threads are always a bit slow.

How about a thread posted by an ATS Moderator? showing his own video of something huge seemingly in orbit around the Moon, then someone else came along with their video, I cut it cropped it blew it up to show yep there look a huge object with what seems like solar panels in orbit around the Moon, 1 and 1/2 pages then nothing, the thread dies, that was evidence of something because it was there, it even shows it coming from the far side, where where all of you wanting good threads then? why ignore it? why where there not more ATS members who keep screaming deny ignorance?

Deny ignorance, and then deny it for real.

Apologies for the extra OC's I have had books on the occult in my face all day.

[edit on 7/4/2010 by azzllin]

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by serbsta

Why isn't this thread in the 'rant' section of BTS??

Serbsta, you are all entitled to your views as is everyone but please, people, do not let a well-written opinion from an obviously intelligent ATS member be confused for anything other than opinion.

[edit on 7-4-2010 by srsen]

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by serbsta

While I agree there have been, and always will be, threads about the subjects you mentioned growing and growing on these boards, anyone is allowed to believe in what they want and post about it. Whether or not you agree with them is your personal decision. Whether or not you decide to believe their information, that is up to you too.

Whether or not these threads are a 'virus' to this website and to the people who read and post on it, that is also your decision and opinion. So, feel free to express yourself by all means, but allow everyone else to do the same. You do not control what people have to say, these forums allow anyone to post whatever they believe in, and they will continue to do so regardless of your personal beliefs of their threads being a virus.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

When Noah was talking "#" about the coming disaster, no one listened.
So it didn't matter if he talked or not. But at least don't let him shut up. I want to listen all the "#" and I'll decide. Do you people hear me?

I don't care if people scare monger or not. I don't want you to decice it for me.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by DOADOA
when it does come, i want the families of the OP and the people agreeing with the OP AND their families to be tortured. to ensure the worst possible death. i want their limbs burned one by one and operated on.

why so cruel? because i'm saying jesus isn't coming, and if he does i'll suffer a worst fate. so, if anyone can, get their address so that when the MSM says nibiru is coming to kill us all we have a full three month to burn their flesh and all their families members flesh. then we'll all die satisfying death knowing people paid for their ignorance.

WOH... Hang on there that's a bit harsh don't you think? because people who do not beleive in your ideology's without tangible evidence should be burned and have operations performed on them. NOT only that you wish this on my family also.

I tell you what Nibru didn't arrive in 2003, and so you believers push the date to 2012 to coincide with a ancient Mayan calender.

And because we don't agree with Nibru or require more evidence before we believe, we are Dis-info agents that is a tired and feeble counter argument....

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by liveandletlive

Nicely put my friend I was thinking a similar thing.
If there is nothing expected to come of 2012 then why try so hard to convince everyone?
They might be worried that we are actually on to something? Perhaps they would like to avoid 'mass hysteria'?
The Sumarians worshipped 'Alien Gods', -much like we would do, if they returned.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join