It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vampires Exist All around us

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 02:44 AM
link   
well i dont disagree that there are vampires but i do disagree that the nwo are the blood sucking type like dracula and that the nwo has to be immortal humans! i think maybe theyre spiritual beings stuck in a reincarnation cycle until they break the chains of their curse and their spirit thrives off the energy of the human consciousness....but when they learn to break these chains of feeding off are energy they can begin to join the whole again...and by the whole i mean they begin to have these feelings of love and hope instead of feeding off these energies and are spiritual energies that we create with our animal nature!
In this world everything is a vampire...everything needs to feed off something else in order to live..even us! We feed off the image of the beast they have manipulated us with.
Everything from religion, music,movies and to how we act and communicate with eachother.
They do this to keep us from knowing our spiritual nature so they can feed off are energies. Its a vicious cycle!
So everything is a vampire in this world but they are aware of their spiritual being, being a "vampire" and we are not aware are animal nature is thats the only difference.
take 9/11 for example all that fear they created on that day probably was like an orgasmic experience to them!
i dont deny the existence of regular vampires like you see on tv but the nwo is not the dracula type although they might have ritualistic blood ceremonies like drinking blood from there own bloodline because they think this gives their human body more power and longer life...I heard that in something i read about the early eygptian ra and isis cults...

[edit on 7-4-2010 by BroketheWall]

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jordan_The_Maori
reply to post by tigpoppa

Alright buddy, pictures up. Scroll in an upward direction.

I see the photo, that is a striking resemblance!!! thanks for the contribution.

this illustration placed in a video game to condition children to the image is further reinforcement that draculas are in the skies and we dont see them because were conditioned not to see them.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 02:59 AM
link   
it does have some logic behind

but it would be too amazing to be true

but you should definitely sell the idea to hollywood

great movie it would be

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by tigpoppa

Originally posted by Jordan_The_Maori

Alright buddy, pictures up. Scroll in an upward direction.

I see the photo, that is a striking resemblance!!! thanks for the contribution.

this illustration placed in a video game to condition children to the image is further reinforcement that draculas are in the skies and we dont see them because were conditioned not to see them.

Umm..thats not what I mean't, but if that is your take on the matter, then, okay.

But I'm pretty sure if anyone saw this thing flying through our skies, they would definetly take notice - panic - alert authorities, etc. They wouldn't wave it off.

Oh yeh also, how do you even know these things are Vampires? Could be an Alien, could be an advanced military drone, or even some old guy trying out his new pimped out grandpa chair.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 03:11 AM
link   

This is hilarious man.

I was going to recommend psychiatric treatment until I glanced at your profile and saw what your all about.

Kind of like tossing shiny objects into a chimpanzee enclosure ??

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 05:25 AM
link   
SSIIGGHHH...

What ..no..How..

Did you even ..er..Nevermind

I mean - C'MON - The very 1st sentence -

Quote - " well if there is an NWO then they would have to be immortal. to

be immortal they would have to be vampires." - Unquote.

. . .

? ? ?

! ! !

I really think there should be a 'Humour' Section in AT solely devoted to

threads like these.

Nuff said.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 05:39 AM
link   
The first video looked like someone using a jetpack.

But Bush was a descendant of Vlad the Impaler (Count Dracula).

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul

this is relevant to my working theory, I expected alot of people would hate what I typed or mock it so I dont take it to heart. From a lifetime of conditioning to pass off vampires as mere myth I expected that response to my post. Where is the evidence of George Bushes descendancy to dracula? Post if you want to just hate my idea, but also if you dont like it please let me know why. My hope is that in typing out the why and reading over it people will see how deep the mind control and condition goes about vampires in their daily lives.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by tigpoppa

My hope is that in typing out the why and reading over it people will see how deep the mind control and condition goes about vampires in their daily lives.

See how deep the mind control goes....

IF the Governmet is using mind control on the Human population, why would they use it to 'massage' our minds to the Vampire agenda? I mean seriously dude, what the hell.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 02:35 AM
link   

There are also videos of flying people just like draculas looking for food! sky serpents would be evidence of vampires as well. If you look at aliens they oddlly look like vampires and the craft they fly spin and are smooth much like the style of a vampire.

What in the hell are you talking about?????

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 03:20 AM
link   
It's well known that the elaborate fratboy clubhouse the Skulls built at Yale is called The Tomb. It's also well known that Skull initiates (all the Bushes, Kerry, Anderson Cooper, etc) have to lie in a coffin for a prolonged period as part of their initiation. Many people aren't aware that they have to drink a chalice of (either real or simulated, reports vary) blood supposedly "Bled by brother Bonesmen." The casket is closed. After a time (at night) they emerge, "reborn." Bush always insisted the imagery was Christian, but I was raised by Episcopalians of a similar place/tribe to Bush's (Connecticut, I mean, where he's really from, not Texas, rofl). But it's redolent of something altogether different, to me.

I'm aware the OP started as a joke, but I just wanted to point out how prevalent the imagery of vampirism is among the Elites. I certainly chuckled at his wit and even offered a "star" to the post, but the fact is there is a terrifying strain sinister and disturbing imagery that is bred into scions of some old, powerful families at a young age. A kind of programming, if you will.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 05:34 AM
link   
its true that if you gaze to far into this looking glass of horrors you may lose your mind in the process. This explains why all the members of skulls and bones must like in coffins as part of a ritual. Part of the ritual of becoming draculas.

I see alot of posts scoffing the existence of vampires. I dont mind I expected that since the conditioning of vampiric mind control is so deep that it forces people to hesitate and mayhap even *chuckle* a bit.

Lets look at the vampire evidence. People who are abducted report flying and often have unexplained marks on them. These marsk are from various forms of vampires and the strange devices they see are extracting their blood for use with vampires. It all adds up and paints a terrifying pictures as to the truth of vampires among us. They say the conditioning goes so deep that many vampires who are in the outer circle are not even aware that their vampires. Few sightings exist but I will post what I can that I find.

Further Proof: look at washington dc our nations capital. the grid layout has 2 giant fangs on it showing the presence of draculas at the highest level of power.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 06:30 AM
link   
well, i think you're right, as it happens. i base that on my research into archaeology. not sure about a few of the comments you've made, but overall, i agree that you are right - vampires do exist and they do live along side us.

archaeological evidence:
st augustin archaeological park in colombia. ancient statues all of humanoids wiht very clearly depicted fangs. on all the statues. google it. (also this culture knew about caesarean births it appears).
masks of fanged humanoids in japan (oni - called demons, depicted with fangs); in thailand - demons with fangs that guard the entrances to temples; bhutan - fanged humanoids adorn temple walls and gates and the skirts of dancers. they make a symbol with their hands that is similar to an illuminati symbol i believe.; indonesia - plenty of masked fanged humanoids in their cultural dances; india - indian demons intermarried with human kings, sucked blood, etc. read about some of their myths, v. interesting. found an interesting statue of a human with fangs as well. in festivals they often depict fanged humanoids as well, that we would recognise as a vampire; south america and central america: tribes used to sharpen their teeth into points and attach fake fangs; some masks have fangs on them; the religion was concerned with human sacrifice and BLOOD to FEED the "gods" (quite possibly vampires or a reptilian species, or both, since both are depicted in their art. some art depicts 'gods' with reptile looking claws and strange faces); europe and scandanavia - well everyone knows about hte vampire myths and vampire hysteria that spread across europe at one time or another - also are depicted in masks of 'devils' and 'demons'; etc etc. then there's all the religions that concern themselves with BLOOD, HUMAN SACRIFICE (to the gods); and REBIRTH or RESURRECTION of the dead... (well, who do we know who 'rises from the dead' and is 'reborn'... a vampire?).

interestingly these gods seemed to prefer the DARK - i.e. holy of holies in all temples was PITCH BLACK even in egypt.
the idea of mummification and rising from the dead etc - could that have come from anywhere ? seeing 'gods' rise from the dead, apparantly? (whether vamps really do rise form the dead or just go into suspended animation or something - who knows- or sleep for centuries maybe, being an alien, due to longer orbit of their planet??? longer lifespan??? who knows).

the OP may want to check out the story of st germain - a real vampire perhaps? historically documented as well that he didnt appear to age and had a 'special diet'..

yes i agree that the illuminati know - what sort of aliens are in charge - those at the very top - the rest of the masons have no idea who they are worshipping, probably. i agree the 'devil' sign they make does look like two fangs.. maybe for a reason. didnt know about hte skull and bones initiation, very interesting. makes perfect sense too because the sign of the skull and bones (which rich families - link to pirates - aristocratic families may have had links too) - but this sign was how the bones of the dead were rearranged in america to ward off vampires apparantly.

and what with all the tunnels underground all over the world - ancient and modern v advanced well built tunnel systems, there is definitely some race or races of aliens inhabiting our planet's subterranean areas. probly several races i suspect.

i dont think we'd have stories of these beings imprinted on our psyche and find the same stories cropping up world wide, different cultures, different times in history, and recorded as stories of real events, if there were no such creatures. scary, but then again, there's always a bigger predator or bigger fish, isn't there.

also: cattle mutilations, skinwalkers and the chupacubras phenomena. two puncture marks in the neck or head, corpses drained of BLOOD - im just saying... its possible... these 'exsanguinations' happen all over the world including africa (cattle attacked in namibia recently. sheep in europe have been attacked etc. ) also humans are attacked too.

also find the superman story interesting - blue suite - blue skin like the gods of india and china? (or demons) - and strength and speed - sounds like the vampires in twilight.. and superman was an alien? hum.

also - fallen angels - the shining ones - vampires - sparkly -

sleeping beauty and snow white - awakened by a 'KISS' from a Death like sleep in a COFFIN... sound familiar? then go to live with teh handsome prince in a castle in the clouds (or circling spaceship?)

there's the APPLE again. like the APPLE in twilight. - EVE and the APPLE. - and satan - the serpent - snakes - code? for vampires?
or in sleeping beuty's case - a drop of blood - she pricks her finger...maybe?

just speculating here. and you thought the op was crazy.

maybe u shud stock up on silver bullets, hey.

icke says reptilians. i say vamps and reptilians but there's probly more evidence for vamps...

also the greys, longhead race, dwarves, giants, blue skinned race, etc.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Exactly what I was thinking.

Talk about an "out there" thread, lol, entertaining though. As someone else said, this would make an interesting movie.
Quick, get it copyrighted before Hollywood steals it!

I'm drawn to creepy stories for some reason, even though I don't believe most of the stories I read.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Sounds like the plot to a certain series of Stephen King novels to me. The Dark Tower books 6 and 7.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
It is a never ending source of amusement to me, that the people who try hardest around here to promote the concept of real life vampires, are the ones with the thinnest grasp of proper grammar and the most immature forms of communication.

Additional amusement stems from the constant regurgitation of pop-culture tropes that have only been part of the mythology for the past few decades, such as the concept of "Psy Vampires" and other such obvious bull.

Of course, the only people who would actually feed into this are the immature teenagers lurking around here who see such tropes and instantly go "Oh my gawd, I saw that in Anne Rice/Twilight/True Blood! This guy must be legit!".

Advice: Go down to your local used & rare bookshop and drop a couple grand on a set of pre-19th century magic compendiums. Far more interesting, far more useful, and far less trolling from the high school kiddies.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I dont wanna brush off your theory at once but your supposed evidence and conclusion are like a shot from the hip.

The first video to me looks clearly humanoid though with some kind of device attached to it.

The second one looks like another device with someone sitting inside/on it.

As does the third which to me doesnt really look any humanoid.

Now u say:

If you look at aliens they oddlly look like vampires and the craft they fly spin and are smooth much like the style of a vampire.

First of i want to ask you how can you make that claim?
Have u seen vampires eye to eye?

I presume u base that on movies or stories and thus find your accusations of other people not believing u being brainwashed, highly amusing and inapropriate.

Second, go read this wikipedia article about the history of vampires and you will see a tiny part of the reasons that let me be so sceptic to your claims.

en.wikipedia.org...

The image of a flying vampire is not as old as u think and got populair not too long ago.

Looking at people like Edward Casey and Rasputin, I was thinking they may be full on vampires or half breeds. Just take a look at Edgar caseys health history plagued with being sick alot, maybe sunlight exposure because not even he knew he was a vampire also he had an odd diet, no not blood. No health records exist or that I could find for Rasputin. Perhaps covered up? maybe not, but im just throwing it out there that perhaps there are people who are vampires and do NOT know they are vampires. Many people have odd sleep patterns, commercials today are full of pharmaceuticals to FORCE people to sleep at night. Its very strange this wasnt a problem 50 years ago so it would make sense if they were real that their genes would end up spreading through the general populous.

I assume u mean the prophet Edgar Cayce?

Nobody is forcing u to use drugs if u dont want to.

Where i live there are no commercials for sleep aiding drugs at all.

And 50 years wasnt probably not at all so different in term of people having problems sleeping, i cant say for sure, i havent lived back then, have you?

Our founding fathers I believe were Vampires but feared what future generations may do with the unlimited power. That is why in the constitution it says they need a search warrant to go in your house. There are special no knock warrants that would allow vampires access only in special circumstances. Ben franklin said something like, He would fight them on his doorstep. Who would he fight? the vampires because they have to knock, but with a warrant their technically invited into the premises.

Now you (and im sorry im saying that but..) are getting ridiculous.

I mean seriously?

I could say the same about the special forces.
Because they are vampires they dont tell you exactly what they are doing so u dont know that they are vampires.

Do you see what i mean?

You take a random occurance and try to force it into your vampire paradigm.

I dont want to offend u or anything but i seriously think you should come up with some real evidene instead of what u have here, if u want to make people believe you/ see the things from your perspective.

I dont wanna even go into what u wrote after that because i think my point if pretty clear here and i hope i opened your horizon a bit further.

Greets

[edit on 14-4-2010 by Impetus]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 02:12 AM
link   

you said "Immortal so must be a vampire" now what is youre proof that vampires are immortal? Storys? myths? yup and on the "Vampire videos you can see the person is riding something so its more likely to be a secret goverment test then "Vampires".

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I did some digging and if you look at our political power structure it closely resembles the variouses houses that vampire use to keep their social circles in order. Our system set up by our founding fathers who are also draculas cemented this system in place. Looking at the system of checks in balances is a way to hide the truth in front of peoples eyes. Vampires exist in groups known as covens. Creating these various bodies is nothing more then granting equal power to several covens so they dont have to fight with eachother and can focus on establishing their seats of power through which they can reinforce their masquerade of hiding who they truly are.

Most corporations are actually run by vampires and use iconic cryptographic means to camouflage their presence to regular mortals. Take coca-cola its cans are all red. Their logo is also red. Red is the color of blood and explains why Coke is such a dominating force in the soda industry. Any product that is at the top tier for its industry has a board of directors made up of vampires who enforce this social contract ruling from their inscrutable seats of power. As another example look at the company owned by Kraft who are the aristocratic vampires. Oscar Mayer is owned by craft and their logo has a name circled in blood. These signs are hidden in plain sight but take the "True Sight" used by vampires to understand their underlying meaning.

Lately alot of people have come out of their coffin so to speak as to their true identities as modern day draculas.
here is one such person as truth that their mind control to keep their secret a secret is fading:
www.myspace.com...

keep in mind that 2012 is approaching, in the vampire legends this is the time of the great blood feud, when the sheep are finally led to slaughter to finally cement control of the draculas as our immortal leaders. The mayans who were a tribe of vampires even had a calendar predicting this if you doubt the veracity of the truth. Some may call it mythology, but this is set in stone literally by our vampiric ancestors.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Of course they may use an assisted living device. As their years stretch on they may be immortal but all that does is slow down their rate of aging. This means in order to fly they need assistance. Current known propulsion systems for jet packs I think are limited to 45 secs. Clearly this is a demonstration of vamptech at its finest.

For more information on vamptech, look at the combustion engine. Invented as a means to allow the elder overlords to travel from one palce to another. This is a fact all cars were black just like the favorite color of all vampires. Henry Ford was a vampire and made his cars black like coffins so that other draculas would feel more comfortable in his new creations.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join