It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vampires Exist All around us

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   
well if there is an NWO then they would have to be immortal. to be immortal they would have to be vampires. Vampires can also use mind control, hence all the people who say there is mind control but no evidence. there is no evidence because it wouldnt be a machine but vampires.

There are also videos of flying people just like draculas looking for food! sky serpents would be evidence of vampires as well. If you look at aliens they oddlly look like vampires and the craft they fly spin and are smooth much like the style of a vampire.

Looking at people like Edward Casey and Rasputin, I was thinking they may be full on vampires or half breeds. Just take a look at Edgar caseys health history plagued with being sick alot, maybe sunlight exposure because not even he knew he was a vampire also he had an odd diet, no not blood. No health records exist or that I could find for Rasputin. Perhaps covered up? maybe not, but im just throwing it out there that perhaps there are people who are vampires and do NOT know they are vampires. Many people have odd sleep patterns, commercials today are full of pharmaceuticals to FORCE people to sleep at night. Its very strange this wasnt a problem 50 years ago so it would make sense if they were real that their genes would end up spreading through the general populous.

There really are videos their often in the UFO forums though, there is one from mexico that looks distinctly like a dracula.

Also keep in mind that i think the FBI says that over 1000 people disappear a day. I mean where do they go? My theory is vampires take them and they become children of the night or cattle for them to graze on so to speak????

Our founding fathers I believe were Vampires but feared what future generations may do with the unlimited power. That is why in the constitution it says they need a search warrant to go in your house. There are special no knock warrants that would allow vampires access only in special circumstances. Ben franklin said something like, He would fight them on his doorstep. Who would he fight? the vampires because they have to knock, but with a warrant their technically invited into the premises.

Lets consider one thing that bonded many founding fathers together. One thing is that they were Freemasons. We have all seen the symbol of the freemasons. Its a Compass to us, but were not "illuminated" as they say. Truth be told it is a pair of fangs representing the dark side of humanity and protecting their unholy secret. Here is Bill Schnoebelen who admits to being a Vampire also he is a freemason.

Here is the Proof: www.relfe.com...

Take a look at political parties and the animals they have chosent to represent them. The reason people are drawn to them is due to the vampiric nature of these animals. Its concealed as a donkey and an elephant. Facial recognition is important to humans for identification. At the same time an underlying subtext exists that is common between the two animals showing their link to vampirisim. Both the donkey and elephant exhibit large white teeth, the elephant has tusks and the donkey often has 2 front teeth, the subliminal message is to desensitize society through conditioning to the real presence of vampires around us. Since their everywhere they need to condition us not to see them and it starts at a young age, just look at the rise of Bugs Bunny and his primary facial characteristic are two white teeth representing the fangs of a vampire, its subtle but it is there. The signs are all around us, to those of us who know how to look for them.

The truth is all around us if we look for it, lets look at a pivotal moment in world history. The date of 9/11 well 1 1 is like 2 teeth or fangs, this was how they marked that day. Since their vampires they dont need gold but what they would need to do is bury their past hence the demolition of building 7. The people on the planes were never seen again but there is a ton of evidence their alive, including photographs. Proof of the undead was never so certain as it is now, their attempts to cover it up are seen to a few of us.

Here is a video of a dracula:

This is a spanish Vampire showing their international:

Another dracula caught on camera:

[edit on 7-4-2010 by tigpoppa]

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 01:52 AM
link   

That is excellent.

An excellent theory.

I offer my humblest congrats.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Sounds logical...I'm sold.

No wait... actually, this is silly.

I hope you intended this to be silly.

[edit on 7-4-2010 by Mr Mask]

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Ohhhhhhhhhhkaaayyyyy

This is getting weird

Well if the NWO are run by Vampires, we will have the upper hand. Im talkin' sunlight, garlic, mirrors, and stakes mo' fo'

Your theory about Vampires posessing mind control might also explain how Edward Cullen and the Vampire squad from Twilight managed to scrap millions upon millions of dollars from jaw dropped and drooling fans.

MAYBE there is a connection here..

[edit on 7-4-2010 by Jordan_The_Maori]

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 01:59 AM
link   
I would love for you too post some videos! I'm not going to dismis this unless i see what has convinced you. Or at least got you thinking about it.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by tigpoppa

My god, its so obvious now!

This is another of your gems like the superstitious impoverished primitive norwegians yes... either you troll like a Finn for kicks or are schizotypal as hell... how have you avoided warnings so far..?

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Yes, vampires are all around us - but not the fangs in your neck type.

Vampires suck the life out of people.

Governments sending millions of young men to their inevitable deaths are vampires.

Rich people caring only about their wealth are vampires.

People wrecking the planet for greed are vampires.

People who care nothing about others are vampires.

People who prey on children are vampires.

People who prey on old people are vampires.

People who force others into vice are vampires.

Drug pushers who wreck people's lives are vampires.

The list goes on...the world is full of vampires, but luckily there are some heroes - not enough.

What are you - a vampire or a hero?

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by catwhoknows

Catwhoknows,

You just totally blew my mind. Good work man

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 02:07 AM
link   

well if there is an NWO then they would have to be immortal. to be immortal they would have to be vampires.
They don't "have" to be vampires to be immortal...and there doesn't need to be immortal people in order for there to be a NWO...

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by gandhi
I would love for you too post some videos! I'm not going to dismis this unless i see what has convinced you. Or at least got you thinking about it.

Ill look for the videos, gimme a few minutes ill search youtube for the flying people. This isnt something new, this has been happening for a long time. Skeptics always dismiss it as nonsense but if there is video then there is proof.

Originally posted by catwhoknows
Yes, vampires are all around us - but not the fangs in your neck type.

What are you - a vampire or a hero?

I agree but there are no real vampire hunters today because they have been hunted to the ends of the earth. All the data mining is evidence that the government searches for links between individuals and organizations. In fact I think the armys servers are for just that purpose not sure about the air force but they may be kept in the dark due to their affiliation with research into light.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Jordan_The_Maori

Thanks, Jordan,

I am a kiwi too.

Kia Ora bro.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 02:10 AM
link   
If they knock on he door, you have to open it to let them in, no? This is vampire-like.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Just like that video of spidrman I saw...

Youre driving me nuts cuz either youre laughing your ass off at our responses or you're serious... and if youre serious I think im gonna go cry now for society...

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by catwhoknows

Oh Kia Ora Bro
What part of New Zealand are you from?

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by CHA0S

of course their vampires it would be the same people, that is why you enver see them, every year the bilderbergs invite a few media usually one or two people. They invite them to indoctrinate them into the life of the vampire. There is alot of evidence to support this since their secretive and they go in one person but come out a different person.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   
I agree with this OP they are everywhere just look at the Democratic party the progressives have been sucking blood out of them for awhile.

[edit on 7-4-2010 by Subjective Truth]

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Tigpoppa,

The video's you posted don't look ANYTHING like stereotypical Vampire's. To me it looks like a really tall guy sitting in a floating chair, the picture below demonstrates what I mean.

That guy is the Prophet of Regret from Microsoft and Bungie's famous Halo Series. The side on view of your "vampire" is an exact match to this guy in my eyes.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   
For sure there are vampires.

I know some people that are energy vampires. They just seem to suck all the good energy and thoughts from people. They thrive on this, although, I don't believe they even realize what they are doing.

Just my .02 New World Units worth.

But bloodsucking undead folks? Nah. Never happened.

Vlad the Impaler didn't live because he drank the blood of Muslim invaders. He lived to impale the invaders. The blood that flowed was just a plus for him.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Jordan_The_Maori

please upload the photo to your account and link it, your link is dead and im interested in your relationship you see there.

Originally posted by kyred
For sure there are vampires.

I know some people that are energy vampires. They just seem to suck all the good energy and thoughts from people. They thrive on this, although, I don't believe they even realize what they are doing.

that is my concern many people I feel are vampires but not at the higher tiers that have the immortality such as the pure bloods, many call them blue bloods for a reason because their blood has no oxygen due to them being vampires.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Alright buddy, pictures up. Scroll in an upward direction.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join