It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crucial Hidden Mason Message!!!!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by WEALTHunited

I love how you post the whole thing you were told was a 'farse' and then 2 hours later come back and say it isn't. Apparently the proof that was found on the net about this couple being 'normal' was not good enough. So you had to come back with some extreme post. Like someone said sometimes if it looks like a cigar it's a cigar. get it??

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by WEALTHunited

Guess what 'Jaramy' you posted your own wedding photo as a 'conspiracy'. I just found the proof. Anyone interested can U2U me. and I will give the information privately!! Because I am not posting the link up hear out of respect and privacy.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Unfortunately due to an overwhelming inbox response and 'flood control' I was unable to answer more then one message. If I post the link it shows the persons last name which I do not think the mods will want?? Can anyone help?

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Regardless if this photo is "real" or not is not the issue. Whom ever photo shopped this or staged it new what they were doing in regards to the coding. How the photo came to be is not relevant it is the message that is important. Just my 2 cents for what it is worth.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
If anyone has this pic ... email it to me please. I would like to see it.

Thanks

[email protected]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a message indeed but a false one who here know about the masons? i don't and the fact that someone would post that pic as real is crazy and as for the person that this should be put under hoax and lets all move on

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   

[edit on 13-4-2010 by King Loki]

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Melissa101

Obviously you don't see the big picture here. The picture was said to have a 'crucial mason message'. You apparently DO NOT have any Masons in your family or you would be quite offended that someone caused this big hoax. Masons are constantly being accused of all sorts of garbage and this thread just blew everything out of proportion. It took researching, but I debunked it. Putting up an intentional hoax just does not seem to be ethical.

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join