It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crucial Hidden Mason Message!!!!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Tell him to come read this thread.

And then post in it!

That would just be awesome.

I can't wait till he chimes in.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I just found this couple on a social website, they each have their own individual account with photos etc.. Needless to say the photos given to the OP have been photo shopped, as I was just looking at the originals. So April Fools on the OP. Sometimes people need to realize there is a logical explanation

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Oh and imagine how these people are going to feel if they have no clue their pics are up here!! Unless of course they set this up themselves??

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by nolongerindenial

if you could post a link that would end this painful experience for all involved. the thread title said "Crucial" so I was overly concerned. I should have taken my meds.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   
www.myspace.com...
www.myspace.com...

she doesn't even have a tattoo on her arm lol.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
reply to post by nolongerindenial

if you could post a link that would end this painful experience for all involved. the thread title said "Crucial" so I was overly concerned. I should have taken my meds.

The only reason it's painful, is because it is the truth. Correct me if I am wrong.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by 911stinks

Well I'm glad that somebody here finally knows the truth ! 911stinks, what is it?
Help!

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by WEALTHunited

I did not read all of the posts because most were people that have NOOOOOO CLUE what so ever...... So I grew board, sorry in advance if this has already been stated: Wedding, groom, bride very significant, ofcourse the balck and white tile, 12 candles 8 are lit and the sun is in the back ground. This all says to me exactly what I have been screaming for months now. We are in the begining of the 7 year tribulation of revelations (YES the BIBLE). This guy is smart and knows what he doing with coding this photo but he may or may not be aware of the true significance as some think of these things as man made events to come, thus they admit the reaolity becasue they are faced with so much tangible evidance yet they refuse to see the truth. So basicly good vs evil is on, the war is on and time as we know it is coming to an end...

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Thank you Melissa ! This detailed and reasoned explanation finally clarifies everything !

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I want to know why when you have the truth in black and white in front of you............. Why is it so hard to accept it?? I love a good conspiracy, but when there is concrete evidence showing it was a hoax or whatever then why can people not accept it??
It was not even hard to find the people in the picture. So I don't understand if the OP had their names why he wouldn't even try googling their first names, thats how I found them in less then 2 minutes. Too bad I didn't do it last night, we could have ended this then. It isn't like they have common names

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Actually, Amen literally translates as "truthfully" just as verily means, "truthfully"
second line.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   
this whole thing was a farse and the picture is just a picture....sorry ATSers no luck this time

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by WEALTHunited

Good job ! You fooled just about nobody. School starts early and you have homework so get to bed ! Oh you are the clever one !

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Well i can't disclose what was discussed, but i can say read the post from of one as one...i talked with the guy and the pic is real....his post

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 01:38 AM
link   
dont want to risk anyones privacy...but this guy is for real and he made that post in regards to this all

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
Tell him to come read this thread.

And then post in it!

That would just be awesome.

I can't wait till he chimes in.

I was contacted on facebook and given a link to this thread...like I said...very humbling, however, the truth of the matter is....Love is the answer to the riddle of the picture....Francis Bacon did the same types of symbolism in pictures on book covers that only the illuminated and aware of alchemy would recognize. He also made a front as William Shakespeare to send messages subliminally to the populus without be persecuted by the catholic church. Sir Francis Bacon started and founded freemasonry and also gave advice to the religous doings of Queen Elizabeth until her death and then also King James....The Great Inausteration is something every person living is influenced by but completely unaware...
.I am a little dissapointed that our faces weren't blurred for privacy purposes, however after reading this thread...amazing what some people go to in trying to find the answers to something. Please read my previous post in this thread and you will start to find what the meaning behind all this is.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by OfOneAsOne
Really?.....really?.....Wow!----- How very humbling!.....The truth cannot be spoke of....GOOGLE RIK CLAY and you will see why. It is true the coming events are in the photo....Blue Beam.......nice try though!

Please UnderSTanD the upcoming events in the world are ReAl.-We are the audience and the actors- Sans teeth, sans eyes, sans taste, sans everything. -Sir Bacon, the one who shakes his spear at the serpeant, set the world as his stage.
But what you will- believe and what is- realLY trUth is the callamity...It must be done for it to be done. However do not fear the 1000 Stars, Do not Fear the ghostly apparitions and voices, Do not fear first contact and do not FEAR invasion. As Sir Francis Bacon revealed in the Great Innausteration in the beginning, the key to illumination is Love....

See link...review picture and click DESCRIPTION

...Charity, which is excellently called the bond of perfection, because it comprehendeth and fasteneth all virtues together [Colossians iii, 14]... So certainly, if a man’s mind be truly inflamed with charity, it doth work him suddenly into a greater perfection than all the doctrine of morality can do, which is but a sophist in comparison of the other. Nay, further, as Xenephon observed truly, that all other affections, though they raise the mind, yet they do it by distorting and uncomeliness of ecstacies or excesses; but only love doth exalt the mind, and nevertheless at the same time doth settle and compose it; so in all other excellencies, though they advance nature, yet they are subject to excess; only charity admitteth no excess. For so we see, aspiring to be like God in power, the angels transgressed and fell; Ascendam, et ero similis altissimo [‘I will ascend and be like the Most High’ – Isaiah xiv, 14]: by aspiring to be like God in knowledge, man transgressed and fell: Eritus sicut Dii, scientes bonum et malum [‘Ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil’ – Genesis iii, 5]: but by aspiring to a similitude of God in goodness or love, neither man nor angel ever transgressed, or shall transgress. For unto that imitation we are called: Diligite inimicos vestros, benefacite eis qui oderunt vos, et orate pro persequentibus et calumniantibus vos, ut sitis filii Patris vestri qui in coelis est, qui solem suum oriri facit siuper bonos et malos, et pluit super justos et injustos [‘Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who persecute and calumniate you; that you may be children of your Father who is in heaven, who maketh His sun to rise on the good and the bad, and raineth upon the just and the unjust’ – Matthew v, 44-45].

(Francis Bacon, Advancement of Learning (1605), Bk II.)

For which of you have chosen to seek meaning externally, seek first from With-In...silence your mind, your thoughts, repeat the 72 names from the teachings of Abraham in the direction of redemption and be wisened by the DIVINE INTUITION the creators FASTENED to ALL. Illuminate with THE INFINITE WISDOM and KNOW ALL and BE FREE.

The picture is real....as is the sign of the NUMBERS! Rise to the sun, expose your PALMS, be ONE with ONE. Give Birth to the SUN, as the SUN has given birth to YOU and ALL. OF ONE AS ONE.

do not fear....defeat your fears with LOvE

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by OfOneAsOne

Love huh? How silly of us all not to realize it. I am sticking with my theory that it is a photograph from the future and that the sunlight is actually a nuclear detonation that, within milliseconds after capturing the image, vaporized every grinning mug seen in that assanine photo. Except for the multi dimensional being that was there to take notes.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Something that everybody has missed, unless im very much mistaken,ive read through nearly all the posts and skimmed the rest, is the link on page 2 or 3 to the place where the photograph was taken in Montana. If you look through the hotels website there are a few interesting tidbits:www.gallatingatewayinn.com...

1. Instead of rooms or other description of rooms the header is refered to as LODGINGS.

2. In the picture of the food available,the sauce on the dessert looks very much like 33 upside down at one side.

3. They have '33' guest rooms.

This may just be coincidence,but it got me thinking. Any thoughts?

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by WEALTHunited
this whole thing was a farse and the picture is just a picture....sorry ATSers no luck this time

You'll have a bright future here. I'm sure. Well at least thanks for putting this out of it's misery. Hopefully, you perform a little due dilligence going forward. But hey, I learned a few things from some very and not so very wise folks, so I'll chalk this up to experience.

I'd be lying if I said it wasn't fun.

Whew I stand by my original assessments:

Originally posted by kinda kurious

ON TOPIC:

For those who thought it was a crummy picture in OP, I disagree. The subjects faces were properly expose (fill-flash) despite intense backlit conditions. The lens flare was a nice dramatic touch as was the dutch angle and vanishing-point perspective. A cherished snapshot of their blissful day. The Photographer is quite talented actually, IMO.

It is my firm belief that is a "practical" or real-life / in camera photo based on my experience. NOT a 'Shopped comp. My reasons include; shadow / reflection on floor, backlit highlights of hair and veil and overall consistency of focus/depth of field.

I suppose I'm just vindicating myself so I don't feel too silly.

At least all the 'Secrets' are still safe.

[edit on 8-4-2010 by kinda kurious]

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join