It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crucial Hidden Mason Message!!!!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by RMFX1

Seriously...
If that young couple bought the rights to these photos, then there's a distinct possibility that someone can get sued.
No wonder the photographer was so panicked...he'd be at the top of that list.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   

This photo is not from 2009. It is in fact a photograph from the future. The 'sunlight' in the photo shown beaming through the large windows is in fact from a nuclear detonation. The picture was taken at night. The couple in the right window frame weren't visible in the dark which is why they could care less about being naked. Just my thoughts when I checked the photo out. I have no proof.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Is this one of those Alternate Reality Games?

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
since there is a date involved with the story line, I noticed how the reflection of the flash flare as it hits the floor between the two black and white tiles looks similar to a phase of the moon, and I know it is reaching a little(necessity in deciphering) but the moon is in almost the same lunar phase on December 21, 2012 but it looks like it is right in between the 21 and 22. easy now, I am just playing along and this is what I see,lol
www.moon-phases.net...
edited trying to ad link

[edit on 7-4-2010 by Jnewell33]

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by tektek2012

can you guys let this die already.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Its shows the allignement of the stars at a spesific timeline(+the moon,sun,pluto,saturn ect) and the coming of the dwarf star and rescue of Anu.

Nothing new to the government though,they allready know this.

Also the showing of Two moons\Two suns on the sky,wich only is viewable at a place outside our galaxy.

Whoever took this picture is a genious. I gotto show this to my staff.

[edit on 7-4-2010 by Archirvion]

[edit on 7-4-2010 by Archirvion]

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I was able to see the picture of the pope on the right on the tile.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by DocEmrick
Is this one of those Alternate Reality Games?

Basically yes...
But it's a measure of how disconnected from reality someone is...

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by jackflap

ahhhhhhhhhhh............... I cant stop laughing!!!!!!!!!! OMG LOL.........Damn I think i peeed myself!

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Hat tip to tektek2012 who mentioned the name of the venue earlier.
FYI, it is a HOTEL in Montana popular for weddings.

Check out light reflection through open door:

Website

So much for checkered tile floor in lodge. Hey, that floor is so shiny I can see myself. No wait.....It's Mr. Clean.

Woooooooo. Spooky!

[edit on 7-4-2010 by kinda kurious]

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by jackflap
The picture was taken at night.

I highly doubt that due to the fact that
the lady outside of the window on the right
sitting down has on a pair of sunglasses

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
In the 2nd pick you posted the one where he is buttoning his pants or something i noticed the checkered tie and the cool bulls eye looking button on his sleeve i didnt think anything of it at first but when i saw the 4th pic i noticed the the tie was covered under the black vest and the button on his sleeve looks much closer to the tie than the 2nd pick. my interpretation : Half the earth engulfed in darkness with an heavenly body near the chessboard.

But what ever the pics may represent dont worry about it!
# like this will only drive you crazy! i cant belive i even posted on this

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Really?.....really?.....Wow!----- How very humbling!.....The truth cannot be spoke of....GOOGLE RIK CLAY and you will see why. It is true the coming events are in the photo....Blue Beam.......nice try though!

Please UnderSTanD the upcoming events in the world are ReAl.-We are the audience and the actors- Sans teeth, sans eyes, sans taste, sans everything. -Sir Bacon, the one who shakes his spear at the serpeant, set the world as his stage.
But what you will- believe and what is- realLY trUth is the callamity...It must be done for it to be done. However do not fear the 1000 Stars, Do not Fear the ghostly apparitions and voices, Do not fear first contact and do not FEAR invasion. As Sir Francis Bacon revealed in the Great Innausteration in the beginning, the key to illumination is Love....

See link...review picture and click DESCRIPTION

...Charity, which is excellently called the bond of perfection, because it comprehendeth and fasteneth all virtues together [Colossians iii, 14]... So certainly, if a man’s mind be truly inflamed with charity, it doth work him suddenly into a greater perfection than all the doctrine of morality can do, which is but a sophist in comparison of the other. Nay, further, as Xenephon observed truly, that all other affections, though they raise the mind, yet they do it by distorting and uncomeliness of ecstacies or excesses; but only love doth exalt the mind, and nevertheless at the same time doth settle and compose it; so in all other excellencies, though they advance nature, yet they are subject to excess; only charity admitteth no excess. For so we see, aspiring to be like God in power, the angels transgressed and fell; Ascendam, et ero similis altissimo [‘I will ascend and be like the Most High’ – Isaiah xiv, 14]: by aspiring to be like God in knowledge, man transgressed and fell: Eritus sicut Dii, scientes bonum et malum [‘Ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil’ – Genesis iii, 5]: but by aspiring to a similitude of God in goodness or love, neither man nor angel ever transgressed, or shall transgress. For unto that imitation we are called: Diligite inimicos vestros, benefacite eis qui oderunt vos, et orate pro persequentibus et calumniantibus vos, ut sitis filii Patris vestri qui in coelis est, qui solem suum oriri facit siuper bonos et malos, et pluit super justos et injustos [‘Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who persecute and calumniate you; that you may be children of your Father who is in heaven, who maketh His sun to rise on the good and the bad, and raineth upon the just and the unjust’ – Matthew v, 44-45].

(Francis Bacon, Advancement of Learning (1605), Bk II.)

For which of you have chosen to seek meaning externally, seek first from With-In...silence your mind, your thoughts, repeat the 72 names from the teachings of Abraham in the direction of redemption and be wisened by the DIVINE INTUITION the creators FASTENED to ALL. Illuminate with THE INFINITE WISDOM and KNOW ALL and BE FREE.

The picture is real....as is the sign of the NUMBERS! Rise to the sun, expose your PALMS, be ONE with ONE. Give Birth to the SUN, as the SUN has given birth to YOU and ALL. OF ONE AS ONE.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   

ahhhhhhhhhhh............... I cant stop laughing!!!!!!!!!! OMG LOL.........Damn I think i peeed myself!

I highly doubt that due to the fact that the lady outside of the window on the right sitting down has on a pair of sunglasses

Seriously, I'm glad you liked that theory. Consider for a moment that the woman with the sunglasses is an inter dimensional being sent to observe the effects and my theory still holds water.

Hey, this is a conspiracy site right?

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
OK NEW UPDATE....GOT THE PHONE NUMBER FOR THE MAN IN THE PICTURES...going to call as soon as I get home...any advice on questions I should ask...I don't want to mess this up. Please give me some words to load my lips ATSers....

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by tektek2012
reply to post by tektek2012

can you guys let this die already.

LOL...
But this thread is the most fun I've had on this site so far!

[edit on 7-4-2010 by darkbake]

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I don't want to seem to inquisitive into the theories enlisted in this thread but I might only get one chance. Is there enought evidence to say that at least this picture was planned? Let me know what you all think.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by WEALTHunited

Alright man...10 pages in and I can't believe no one really asked you this, so I guess it falls on me...
Dude, seriously...are you having one on over the good people on ATS?
Is this whole thing a joke?
I'm thinking, and I said it from the beginning, that there's nothing special about that picture, so...
Is the "conspiracy" regarding this whole thing that there really is no conspiracy?
Are you testing, or pulling the legs of these people?
I mean, it's cool by me if you are, I'd think that'd be a right funny April Fool's joke.
S'okay man, you can be honest with me.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by WEALTHunited

Certainly, I'll oblige.

1. Was the original photo enhanced with Photoshop to embed subliminal imagery?
2. If so what is the significance of each. Other obvious clues?
3. Was the photo meant to serve a purpose other than a simple wedding candid? If so what? What is the message? Who's idea was it? (His, wife, photographer)
4. Is all the regalia, jewelry, tattoos etc. significant?
5. Where did they go for their honeymoon?

Nice offer to follow up OP.
I'm kurious and not afraid to be wrong.

[edit on 7-4-2010 by kinda kurious]

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by WEALTHunited
I don't want to mess this up. Please give me some words to load my lips ATSers....

I say go with Jackflap's theory and ask if the chick outside with the sunglasses really is an inter-demensional being. If she is I bet it would be the new hot thing to have at your wedding after the ice sculpture and the caviar stand.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join