It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nuclear Terrorist attack on Major US city to Blame Iran could Start World War III : Bob Chapman

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Bob Chapman who have predicted 911 attacks now sees a staged nuclear attack on a major US City to blame on Iran and initiate WWIII ...if you live in New York better move

bobchapman.blogspot.com...

Bob Chapman : World War III is very near and could be initiated with a staged nuclear attack on a major US city

Nuclear Terrorist attack on Major US city to Blame Iran and start World War III sees Bob Chapman , it is coming next year or the year after says The international Forecaster

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
He has it all figured out except for delivery. They wont be able to blame it on Iran if the missile isn't launched from Iran. Good lick with all that. For the record WWIII has been going on for generations now. ANyone who cant see that is blind.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by jprophet420

For the record WWIII has been going on for generations now. ANyone who cant see that is blind.

So true so ture!

When has the war ever actually stopped? I said this before its been a war since the inception of the TOOL!

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Jane_Rogers

I wouldn’t say it would be NYC, its the largest city in America, look to another city that’s large but serves no real purpose. Chicago, Cleveland, Cincinnati, Columbus, Pittsburg, Detroit, D.C, San Francisco, LA, Oakland, Seattle, but not the Financial Hub of the world.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
It will be very important to focus on the domestic element this time. Ideally, to claim that Iran or Yemen had trained Americans to conduct the actual operations within the United States.

It takes time to do this correctly because first the dissidents must be corralled into groups so they can be identified and rounded up after the event.

Also the element of racial tension must be exploited at this time. Heretics and liberals of all races will simply destroy one another.

The catalyst will absolutely be nuclear for maximum effect.

Justification will also be given to go ahead and invade to short-circuit the IOB so Iranian oil will be denominated in dollars so the currency can be propped up for the time being. $ will collapse but this must be strategically orchestrated to coincide with other events.

It's not time to get China militarily involved yet but that shall come later.

700 million guns in the United States and the intellectual wild-card introduced by the internet means proceed with care.

[edit on 5-4-2010 by ancientfuturist]

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I can see the excuse now, or the manipulative headline that will be concocted -

"Iran to blame for nuclear attack with inside help from domestic terrorists"

Why not? Corral all your horses with one fence, make it easier to vilify everyony.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   

great post

yes, we are living in the world war III, I agree

the war is the information war ... is not about attacks, is all about what it looks like and staging events

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Why the hell NYC...come on, we got some other damned cities around here...NYC is going to get this complex of being better than the rest of the cities should they keep getting the terrorist attacks...like they aren't snobby enough, now they got to be the best city to witness terror. pfft

Why not try beautiful Las Angeles, or if you want a beachside view, perhaps sexy and warm Miami Beach. Want to try some great skiing during your jihad? then perhaps check out lovely Denver.

The traditionalist in you may appreciate the history that Boston adds to your tour...and finally, if you are the jihadist in need of some great nights before the last day, and perhaps a place that will hold your secrets, why not try the lights and action of exciting Las Vegas.

on topic:
I find the endless fear tactics for 9 years now to be a bit worn out. Eventually someone is going to get it right, be it in a month, or 40 years from now, and will then say they are the clarivoyant messiah or whatnot.

[edit on 5-4-2010 by SaturnFX]

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Do not think so.

Who knows.

After iraq mess your going to need a very good sell to say anyone did anything but the ptb.

I cannot see the ptb taking this route, but i also thing this war on terror could be classed as ww3 as its against us all.

[edit on 4/5/2010 by andy1033]

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
Why the hell NYC...come on, we got some other damned cities around here...NYC is going to get this complex of being better than the rest of the cities should they keep getting the terrorist attacks...like they aren't snobby enough, now they got to be the best city to witness terror. pfft

Why not try beautiful Las Angeles, or if you want a beachside view, perhaps sexy and warm Miami Beach. Want to try some great skiing during your jihad? then perhaps check out lovely Denver.

The traditionalist in you may appreciate the history that Boston adds to your tour...and finally, if you are the jihadist in need of some great nights before the last day, and perhaps a place that will hold your secrets, why not try the lights and action of exciting Las Vegas.

on topic:
I find the endless fear tactics for 9 years now to be a bit worn out. Eventually someone is going to get it right, be it in a month, or 40 years from now, and will then say they are the clarivoyant messiah or whatnot.

[edit on 5-4-2010 by SaturnFX]

Buildings in Chicago and LA were on the planning table for 911, I'm guessing next false flag will be in one of those 2 places.

Then again, we let them hit the pentagon with well over an hours notice, incompetence or conspiracy its all the same to me.

Now that I think of it I remember Alex Jones claiming that 22 US cities were "prewired" for nukes. I dont know if the rabbit hole goes that deep but it certainly is plausible.

[edit on 5-4-2010 by jprophet420]

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

True...and if the Gov wants to get rid of "problem" areas, then LA would probably be first in line!

edited for left out letter on one word.

[edit on 5-4-2010 by MarshMallow_Snake]

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   

What missile? I sincerely doubt it will be a missile. Some luxury yacht will sail into a harbor somewhere with a nuke in the bilge. Coast Guard can't physically inspect all of them and anyway they just do cursory inspections of the big yachts.

Or maybe a suitcase bomb somewhere near Fort Knox so they can permanently hide the fact there is nothing there but gold coated tungsten. The heat is on that one now and the government was in on it up to their eyeballs.

Boom.

An excuse to postpone elections and bomb Iraq. Just another false flag like 9/11.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I have also been predicting that the next false flag will probably be nuclear, but I always thought it would be at a close US ally, like in Canada (Toronto area) but that does not cripple internet communications.

It would seem to me that if there was going to be staged attack, it would occur in a place that does not impact the governments ability to spread propaganda, but does take out the main internet pipe. That would be somewhere between Atlanta and LA (MaeEast and MaeWest) or NY and Atlanta (which could in addition be blamed on the Mae's being down). Control of the information during the next false flag will be extremely important, it helps prevent people from organizing. Therefore, if you have a Ham or SW, I suggest you get repeaters and modems as it may be the only way to keep the "internet" and national/global communications alive. You'll also need a couple of good friendly "people" to take control of communications satellites so information can be routed to the proper channels and also to go live breaking into propaganda if that becomes necessary.

In addition, analog TV channel transmission equipment is going cheap (as well as radio). It costs $5k to $10k to set up a radio station and around $25k to set up a TV station, both with a range of between 50 and 100 miles. Also, back channels (UHF or VHF) can be used for data communication, we did it for the military overseas and we broadbanded and multiplexed. So an awful lot can be done with existing "obsolete" technology from as far back as 1985.

I just say, be aware of your options. Hope for the best but plan for the worst.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Hey Im in Seattle and I dont think it would be here...this is one of the most beautiful places in the world...and its far away from most major cities..which actually could make it a good target...but ive always had a feeling if stuff goes down this is one place they would leave alone and maybe migrate to as far as powers that be...but then again they probably have many other places designated out of the country or underground...I dont know..seattle has a very rich ($) population and a lot of the richest people in the world live here....but then again i guess that would free up all there money if they werent around...umm...go seahawks!

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
If one of goals is to cripple internet then LA for sure. Dirty bomb will be very useful here. All infrastructure intact and yet official explanation for "Why this site is not working?" question.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
if this is to happen, it will most certaintly be NYC. its the biggest most populated and easiest place to detonate a nuke.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
This is not the first prediction I saw that stated the same exact thing.

www.catholicplanet.com...

Anyways... This would be the perfect opportunity for the government to finally rip all of our civil liberties away from us. They will cry that it is necessary to wiretap every citizen and place certain people in prisons, kidnap 'possible terrorists' and place them in prisons, place all arabs/muslims in prisons, and place everyone who had recently visited an enemy muslim state. They will privatize all prisons for their little corporate buddies so they can make a fortune off of this.

People will be begging for the government to protect us from the enemy by doing whatever is necessary with complete disregard for our constitution and civil liberties, and the government will cheerefully obey.

[edit on 4/5/10 by Misoir]

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Your liberties have already gone, its just that americans are playing on there ipads and not to focused on what they have lost.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
reply to post by Misoir

Your liberties have already gone, its just that americans are playing on there ipads and not to focused on what they have lost.

Ialready know our civil liberties are gone, I am just saying people would begging for our government to do what the Soviets did.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Jesus! Who the hell thinks this crap up?

Iran to 'sponsor a terrorist nuclear attack on New York' city?

I respectfully suggest that the American intelligence community - a contradiction in terms, gets real and deals with the real world.

Do your leaders really think the American people will believe this crap like they believed Bush and Powel about WMD? Have they not learned the lesson of Iraq and Afghanistan?

Do they really believe that the American people will stand idly by and watch them declare war on the whole Muslim world?

Lett's be clear about this. Any attack on Iran will spark off such a conflict as the world has never seen before and it will be one war in which America will have few, if any allies.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join