It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nuclear Terrorist attack on Major US city to Blame Iran could Start World War III : Bob Chapman

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
If it is in New York, it will hide the financial records of their trillions of $'s worth of theft. Then blame all your enemies at once(muslims, domectic extremists etc..) to enforce martial law on the people and justify escalation in the east. Take full control of the internet for government reasons( to protect the people) then the complex has control of it all. Hopefully this is all just speculation. Thanks.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
If it happens, I assure you that it won't be the Iranians that commit the attack. It will be another false flag operation instigated by the Israeli Moussad like 911 or the Israeli attack on the USS Liberty. The Israeli M.O. of committing false flag attacks against the U.S. in order to drag us into fighting their enemies should be quite apparent to us by now.

I think it was Harry Truman who once said, "how many times do you have to get hit over the head before you look to see just who is hitting you?" Also, if there is a nuclear attack I doubt very seriously that it would be via a missile. It is much more likely that the nuke would be carried into this country in the form of a suitcase bomb.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
www.economist.com.na...

Ominous signs of a coming Third World War

another suorce saying WWIII is around the corner and this from the economist

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
[edit on 5-4-2010 by chorizo4]

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
i woul look in the directon of the navy special warfare and the seals they are the false flag king who murder americans and get off on the power and might of being satans demons from hell!!!

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by fritz

You've got to remember all other domestic attacks have been proven, beyond any reasonable doubt, to be perpetrated by our own government. I mean dudes like alex jones, as well as people on the internet have shown me so. Haven''t you seen the youtube videos....all the proof is there!!!

On a serious note, people really need to think for themselves. It is MORE than okay to keep these theories in the back of your head. It is fine to closely monitor your government and make sure that they are not killing off their own people. It is another beast to go around on the internet spreading the fertilizer you heard 3rd hand about how the government is definitely out to run false flag operations in order to go to war. All of you swearing by the fact that the US is perpetrating false flags, and plans to do more, are doing more harm than good. Without evidence, without anything but wild speculation you are just training your peers to ignore any information regarding false flag events that may actually be pertinent in the case these attacks are carried out.

For those that say "well since we said it on ATS TPTB cancelled this false flag, we saved lives!!!"
Seriously? I mean honestly? How many people do you think read this site? What percentage of the population even knows this site exists? I can tell you, it is a very very very very small percentage.

Do your brothers and sisters a favor and save your efforts for when you have some shred of evidence to support your claims. According to artard theories like this one, we should have been nuked, infected shoved into internment camps and sunk into open global conflict at least 35 times by now.

Don't any of you dare rant to me about the gulf of tonkin, the uss cole or the operation northwoods conspiracy either. I am well educated and have most likely been exposed the exact same information you have.

Sometimes I think people just like to buy into these theories, as they are much easier to accept than the truth. The world is in a critical transition, and has been for some time. Technology continues to exponentially evolve, and as a world of 6 billion+ people, it is going to take a lot of time and effort for us to come to peaceful terms with each other.

I read almost every day on here that we are living in "the most turbulent times the world has ever known".....can you imagine being alive during WWII? Don't you think the late 1930's through 1960 were much scarier times to be alive? They had kids in schools in america ducking under desks and families preparing for nuclear attacks from the USSR on a national scale.

I for one feel blessed to be alive in this day and age. I'll put every penny I've ever saved on the fact that this country will NEVER be hit by a nuclear attack whether foreign or domestic in origin. Don't buy into the hysteria that the world is heading torwards some NWO illuminati, free mason prison camp one world anti-christ ruled gustapo enforced disease infected hell hole. At least not without proper proof. Start thinking positive, smile more, hell, laugh at these theories, even if you believe them. I would rather live the rest of my days on this earth, even if those days are short in numbers, in a positive and happy manner. Not a single one of you could do a damn thing about it if the "NWO" were planning some major false flag anyway. I hate to say it, but you are way outnumbered. Gathering every member of ATS wouldn't do us a damn bit of good, and as for our message reaching a greater audience, I though the NWO media coverup would take care of that any how.

I'm sorry if I've offended anyone or if I've given the impression that I am an agent of the "NWO". I've seen a couple very good people basically ruin their mental well-being by by buying into this unfounded sh#.

[edit on 6-4-2010 by Shark VA84]

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Shark VA84

Very well said....your right there would be nothing we could do...especially with the way technology is now...double edge sword...we rely on it so much that i bet 75% of people couldnt figure out how to go N vs South...or even start a fire....we would be lost without it...as im saying this im just realizing more that it is just another way of control...of course it has its benefits definitely but as it does get more advanced i think we get lazier and maybe dumber in different ways such as survival (although man vs wild taught me to sleep in a camel if cold)as we get more advanced we can also get a lot more dangerous...hopefully it goes the opposite way...

think about the technology we the avg joe knows about..the avg person is the last to get it...you dont think theres stuff out there we have no clue about...i mean if they created the nuclear bomb 60-70 years ago with what technology they had then, imagine what they have now...believe me they have the capability to really make us useless and we wouldnt stand a chance...Its still fun to debate and makes for intresting reading..especially bc there is no arguing that stange and amazing things happen in this world that defy logic or our understanding

So dont fear it...embrace whatever the day brings you...enjoy the moment...I recently started meditating and doing yoga..(only like a moth) but let me tell you what i found out...we really do have souls...I know this now with a 100% of my heart brain and being...its no accident we are here...everything thing is just too perfect and the odds just wouldnt be great...i mean if the moon was not here we wouldnt exist...many other things like that that are in place perfectly so that we can exist...its just to perfect....you me were meant to be here..

when you find out that out, realizing you do have a soul truly believe it you stop fearing death..and i never really conciously feared death any more than your avg person so it never bothered me, but knowing this now and believing is a great feeling (recently discovered)....i think its just on to the next ride/experience however you want to describe it....Im not some churchy guy or religious buff but they all point to the same thing just different ways of telling it...Most wars are over "religion" and in the end it all comes down to the same thing...and the main point of them all is love...We aer all the same when it comes down to it...all people we are all realated somewhere down the line.

Also, I reccomend meditating and yoga for anyone who hasnt done it...i always wanted to for several years and never did, and now im so glad so if your on the fence give it a try...Sorry for rambling on but just got the urge after reading that....

[edit on 7-4-2010 by BDIDDY425]

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Im trying to edit but everytime i do it says the same thing it originally said...am i doing something wrong or does it take a min to edit...

(NM got it to work...still a newbie..not sure if i can delete this message but im good now)

[edit on 7-4-2010 by BDIDDY425]

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Shark VA84[/url]

Having read your reply, I don't know why you've singled me out for your post.

What I was trying to say is that I for one, do not believe the American public would stand idly by and watch another war started by the Establishment!

Surely you Americans have not forgotten the lies and damned lies, that took you in to Iraq and Afghanistan.

In my opinion, Iraq and Afghanistan are slowly becoming another Viet Nam for America and we all know what happened there.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   
i'm sort of tired of this "WORLD WAR THREE" (WWIII) jargon.

these kind of threds and posts are from ignorant people who are in an appairent state of denial and dare i say, delusional.

Last time i checked the words "global" and "world" were interchangeable.

to imply otherwise is questionable logic at least.

America and allies call this war "Global War on Terrorism".

Global war = World War,

and it has already began. catch up with RECORDED history then warn us about the coming "WWIII".

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by fritz

Hey brother, I apologize for the delayed response, but I am pretty inconsistent with my postings on here. I apologize if you thought I singled you out, I must have just hit the reply to button to quickly post my thoughts. It certainly was not aimed at you individually. Take care homie.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I'm sure if it happens anywhere it will be a ship smuggled bomb.. the earliest British nuclear test in 1952 was to investigate the effects of a ship smuggled bomb (Operation Hurricane)

Strange that nearly 60 years later the same threat and worry still exists.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Yawn...

Sum of All Fears...

Tom Clancy has it kind of figured out.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join