It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks Video Released!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by DopesickRenegade
Its very sad innocent people had to die but, my question to everyone who is shocked by this is what did you think war was?

That wasn't war ... that was cold blooded murder!

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Just watched the full version of this video and it's pretty disturbing.

Killing innocent kids, tanks and humvee's driving over the corpses, hellfire rockets being shot into buildings killing civilians just walking down the street, then firing more into the building killing people who are trying to help the wounded in the street.

This isn't war, this is a slaughter!!

Just remember that this war is all based on lies

Makes me sick and glad I'm not an American.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Hi.

Whatever people's views are on the mainstream media I'm getting everybody I know to bombard the UK newspapers with this story. Please take a second of your time to follow suit and we may be able to get this into a paper or two tomorrow over here. This cannot be swept under the carpet. Template below:

TO: [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]

Dear Sir/Madam

I am writing with details of a video that has been leaked today which shows the US military commiting indiscriminate murder of over a dozen people in Baghdad- this includes two journalists. Two children were also wounded. This was leaked by this afternoon and must be made public so that people are aware of what is really happening in Iraq.

The video can be found here:

collateralmurder.com...

Many thanks.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog

Originally posted by DopesickRenegade
Its very sad innocent people had to die but, my question to everyone who is shocked by this is what did you think war was?

That wasn't war ... that was cold blooded murder!

You're arguing against Generation Kill Dog! They don't know what war IS. They've been brought up to think that murder and war have something to do with each other.

War is Ideology vs Ideology.

Murder is Man with weapon kills man without weapon.

This video is a prime example of the killer instinct being 'let off the leash'. Once your standing army goes that way, fascism isn't far behind.

Parallex.

link   
Ok. Massive thumbs down for anyone that is commenting along the lines of "This is a war". This is murder. This was relentless, and this was also lied about. Can we please broadcast the video ALONG WITH the story that they originally stated happened? Can we please dig that up IMMEDIATELY? They need to go hand in hand. It will get people to think about every news article that they see from here on. Where is it?

link   
This is the most disgustig thing i have ever seen. I felt so sick to my stomach watching that. I have emailed teh bbc and cnn, probably with no luck...i hope one thing happens from this, those pilots are executed and so are the people who gave the orders.

The video later on tells how the pilots were basically begging their command to open fire, saying things like "just pick up a weapon, thats all you need to do", a guy crawling on the floor, clearly injured, what the f**k is he going to do to an apache helicopter??? honest to god. This world makes me utterly sick, it just makes me think even more that there is very very very little worth saving in the human race.

ITS PATHETIC

link   
reply to post by Faiol

Why does any country need soldiers? Are you serious?

War is a fact of life, whether we agree with it or not.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Ground units- "Roger ive got 11 iraqi's KIA and 1 small child wounded over"
Gunner in plane-"Roger,Ah damn...o well"
"Its there fault for brining there kids to a battle"

Now if that is not the most evil thing I have ever heard in my life then I do not know what is. The gunner says it in the most insincere tone of voice ever. I guess shooting people from the air give you a lack of emotion. and then they say "They just drove over a body" (Both men laugh)

I really hope this gets on the MSM but very VERY doubtful

link   
The Beast of the Apocalypse shows itself again as the reckless killer it is. Directly targeting civilians as always. What a #ing retarded nation many of you guys belong to. Sorry, guys, this just angers me to the bone. Bet none of them were never charged for their obvious misconduct and direct violation of international law and war conventions such as the Geneva convention and UN's laws against targeting civilians in time of war. This is not exceptional, it's commonplace as far as I know. How on Earth can the US government expect anything else than what has come as a direct result of operations like what I just witnessed in that tape: obviously desperate and vengeful fundamentalists with bombs attached to their own bodies and what not. Makes me sick to my stomach. Once we dreamed of America, nowadays I would never even dream of going there. I surely hope Obama will do something radical towards this type of things. Such soldiers as the aggressive parts of ths footage must be brought to justice and never be allowed to walk the streets again. One thing is it's a bottomless pit down there, but the Beast of the American forces down there must be brought to justice before an international objective tribunal of judges. It's like the world fears USA so much that people like Bush jr. will probably never be charged for his knowing and calling this. It's genocide and it's war crimes in it's purest definition. Makes me ashamed of being of the same kind. A great shame.

link   
This will surely face a media blackout unless the calling gets to great. I urge everyone to blast the mainstream media and force them to cover this sickening act of force by America.

I most not that once again, as with any video that sheds a bad light on the American government - Youtube has chosen to lock the views at a low number in order to prevent the video from reaching any of their features lists. There is no coincidence to this as it happens every single time there is a video questioning something in the government becomes popular.

Demand the youtube censorship to end and if you can post it on other video sights.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by brainwrek

good for you ... nowadays I dont believe ... the only war is a tech war

what is happening in the east is not war man ... you just saw in the video, what we see is psychopaths playing call of duty real life

do you really believe that in iraq they have an army? research, they dont ... just people trying to survive

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Faiol

Iraqi army? Nope.

People trying to harm U.S. military? Absolutely.

Dont blame the gunner, blame those who authorized the action in the first place. Blame the elected leadership.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
This has been happening for years now , just this time we have the video .
Never forget the Fallujah massacre , A true WAR CRIME

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Damn this made me sad... War is hell.

Problem is that people see what they want to see - in this case with very deadly outcome. This video should be taken as worst case scenario teaching material for pilots and tv-screen dronesoldiers.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by brainwrek

you need to blame both in this video case ... it was clearly not a threat

they were just bored

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by liveandletlive
Wow….. Unbelievable……and they kill everyone who shows up to help! I have never seen anything so unbelievable. I know mistakes can be made and war is hell but to shoot anyone holding what looks like a gun? Attacking first responders???? That sets a precedent! No wonder so many people hate us. Can you blame them? If that happened to someone in my family I would spend the rest of my life trying to kill everyone evolved.

I have more of a problem with that part of the video than the rest.

Mistakes can be made on what items are being carried...they could be misidentified as weapons...

But...

The first responders, as far as I could tell, had NOTHING.

Also...while they were watching the guy crawling...the chopper gunner/pilot that was talking even said something to the effect of "C'mon buddy...all you gotta do is pick up a weapon", only to shoot the same guy (and the first responders/rescuers) while he was being loading him into a van??

Suddenly, now because this man is now being picked up, his status has changed. He no longer needs to pick up a weapon to be shot and killed...just be in the process of being rescued?

Disgusting.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by patmac
Ok. Massive thumbs down for anyone that is commenting along the lines of "This is a war". This is murder. This was relentless, and this was also lied about. Can we please broadcast the video ALONG WITH the story that they originally stated happened? Can we please dig that up IMMEDIATELY? They need to go hand in hand. It will get people to think about every news article that they see from here on. Where is it?

Everything is referenced on the collateralmurder.com site. They did a pretty good job of including all of their links on the site.

I agree that this is a tip of the iceberg sort of thing. Imagine what else is out there that we have not yet seen. I know for a fact... well, from heresay by my kids and friends in the armed forces, that calling iraqis and afghans "rag heads" and other names is common and there is a lot of pressure to view them as less than human. Seems like Roma all over again.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Have all these retarded soldiers and the officials involved in this been prosecuted yet? People such as these need to be made in stand in public and ask everyone to spit on their faces after which they should be dragged to International Criminal Court and prosecuted for War Crimes and Crimes against Humanity. Simple death by hanging to everyone that is involved or hand them over naked to Iraqi people and let them do justice.

[edit on 5-4-2010 by December_Rain]

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Neo Christian Mystic

You have to remember Mystic - these acts are being carried out in the name of 'Christian God and Country'.

This war is as much a Christian Crusade as it is a Corporatocratic political machination. Having Christian quotes on gunsights says alot to me about the organisations behind the war.

Remember this video - and remember that if you're in the wrong place at the wrong time and you hear an Apache flying nearby overhead - get underground and fast. They have a distinctive sound - you'll know it.

Americans - Rage Against Your Machine!

Parallex.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Ground units- "Roger ive got 11 iraqi's KIA and 1 small child wounded over"
Gunner in plane-"Roger,Ah damn...o well"
"Its there fault for brining there kids to a battle"

Now if that is not the most evil thing I have ever heard in my life then I do not know what is. The gunner says it in the most insincere tone of voice ever. I guess shooting people from the air give you a lack of emotion. and then they say "They just drove over a body" (Both men laugh)

I really hope this gets on the MSM but very VERY doubtful

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join