It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks Video Released!!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
The world had better take notice of this Disgraceful and heinous act.

Those Trigger Happy Soldiers couldn't work out that was a Camera he was Carrying and that RPG, was that the Camera Man trying to take a Photo of the Helicopter? There was no RPG there at all.

If the rest of the World doesn't take notice and take action, then i'm afraid the rest of the World is is just as Bad..

The way those Soldiers acted has Brought Shame upon not only themselves, Not only on the Marines but the Whole of America.

This Video should be shown on every TV station on Prime Time News so it can reach as many people as possible..

Obama would surely have known about this.. Shame on you Obama, Shame on you..

I am so Angry right now.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
YT views for the full version = 303 (18.31 GMT)

Comments on Video = 501.

LOL. so I wonder how many times it has actually been watched if 500 have bothered to leave a comment..

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Wrong. US forces are trained and brainwashed to kill the enemy. KILL THE ENEMY. Butchering them with a knife is no different to gunning them down.

What if the "enemy" is you and me that are against this criminal acts?? They were just kill us blindlessly ?? i was just imagining myself that the guys in the van trying to save someone of that butchery and get slain, and their only sin was to try to help somebody wounded.

I think that image is the most shocking to me, they were killed because they were trying to help someone. This is how the people in the power are, they kill humanity leaving only the "drones" and brainwashed alive.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by UKWO1Phot

YT views are not updated in real time.

it refreshes eventually.

you'll see the counter jump like crazy soon.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Definitely needs more MSM coverage. This is just outrageous.

Oh wait, they're all still reporting about Tiger Woods returning to the Masters

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by CalibratedZeus

I am pretty sure this was a C-130 gunship doing the shooting. A helicopter would have been much closer, and could have changed course much quicker. The gunship has a 20mm cannon (used here) as well as a 105mm. They fire out the left side of the plane.

None of that makes this Ok. Just wanted to clarify.

When did we stop being human?

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Funny hows its always american troops doing this sort of thing.

I always hear americans saying how they have the best trained army in the world bla bla bla priding themselves on the latest toys and gadgets.

But seriously what sort of training can these guys of had to do things like this?

Truth is the grunts are way under trained or uneducated.

I felt the same watching this video of these murders as i did when i read about the 7 or 8 'freindly' fire incidents when we lost alot of our troops because of the gung ho cowboys.

Shame on anybody that supports this war

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
This is just plain murder.

They should pull all foreign troops out of Iraq NOW !!!

This madness must stop immediately.

The terrorists are in the helicopter there.

Can you imagine how it would feel if whe where just normal people living in Iraq with our childeren and having these fools running around every day

All in the name of money

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Guys my advice download the video and make as many copies as you can. Back it up, they will take it down soon.

It looks that they tried to shade this vid with a massive earthquake right??? fail.

how can they shoot unarmed people just by standing in the street!!! and they laugh when a humvee roll over a body... this is sick....gonna puke again

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by SFwife

Point is calling someone a murderer when you have no clue about anything is very sad .

Trying to rationalize and defend a heinous act for which there is NO justifiable "context" is probably sadder.

Why do you think the military has been fighting tooth and nail to keep this from the general public?

www.reuters.com...

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Made all the worse by the fact this will be buried to all hell by the MSM.

Doesn't get much worse than this

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   

How far out were they circling the city from?

Most likely flying above it, but at a long distance away from ground zero.

What size screen do you view that camera from in and Apache?

6 by 6 inch.

Can anyone else see the video live? (For instance the folks who gave the green light to fire.)

No.

I assume the front pilot is flying and the rear pilot is the gunner?

Other-way around.

Is he wearing full headgear (Helmet/headphones/visor)?

Yes.

Again sort of falls on the video, is only the co-pilot watching the camera and what is he looking at.

I presume the pilot can view what the gunner is seeing if he wishes.

more information about ah-64 found here:
www.jolly-rogers.com...

[edit on 5/4/2010 by C0bzz]

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reading
Funny hows its always american troops doing this sort of thing.

I always hear americans saying how they have the best trained army in the world bla bla bla priding themselves on the latest toys and gadgets.

But seriously what sort of training can these guys of had to do things like this?

Truth is the grunts are way under trained or uneducated.

I felt the same watching this video of these murders as i did when i read about the 7 or 8 'freindly' fire incidents when we lost alot of our troops because of the gung ho cowboys.

Shame on anybody that supports this war

Really ? That is funny considering EVERY country under the sun does everything possible to get their ELITE Soldiers over here to the US to train with our BEST
I know this as a fact ..so to me its sooo
You would say that ,but I have come to realize this forum is full of know it all posters ,who don't always know jack .I mean especially on certain subjects ,but hey how could they

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by rogerstigers

I think we can probably trust the reputation of WikiLeaks, though. *shrug*

When people go around tossing accusations such as I'm seeing in this thread, I would hope that some attempt would be made to verify the authenticity of this video.

If it is true, then as I said, people should hang.

Given the age we live in when video's can be faked on a home computer with the right gadgets, maybe someone with some skill in this area, could maybe take a look.

Don't get so caught up in the rush to judgment that y'all fail to take a look at the evidence...that's all I'm saying.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog

Originally posted by SFwife

Point is calling someone a murderer when you have no clue about anything is very sad .

Trying to rationalize and defend a heinous act for which there is NO justifiable "context" is probably sadder.

Why do you think the military has been fighting tooth and nail to keep this from the general public?

www.reuters.com...

I think ppl should be more aware about who could be reading this forum .
You might be surprised

If you read my post as defending anyone ,then you really just don't get it at all .

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Now I know that when the Americans say "We had to fire back because we were being fired upon" I'll know it's probably a lie.

If the Amercan Government ever says that they had to invade a country because they were Harbouring Terrorists, I'll know it's probably a lie.

And when an American Soldier ever says to me, "War Was Hell" I will now Know that the Innocent People involved, on the other side of that War, will know more about Hell than an American Soldier ever will.

I just hope the people at Wikileaks can weather the Storm that's coming their way..

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by BeastMaster2012
Towards the end when they were carrying the kids out.. one of the guys from the helicopter said something like..

"That's what you get for bringing your kids to a battle."

Come on, really? That just did it for me. A man driving with his kids and sees 10+ fellow iraq's on the ground murdered or injured so he decides to help and try to put them in his van while his two kids are watching the helicopters destroy them.. good lord what have we become?

Amen bro, i was about to say EXACTY the same.

I wish the pilots and gunner a looong very long life. So each night they see the smile of the innocent child they wounded and the innocent they killed, just imagine those poor children, if they survived imagine what they twisted their minds and poison their soul The sin is double folded for the ones they killed and for destroying the childs lives!!

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
We all know mistakes happen during war. The cover-up by top brass is what gets me. The kid in this video asks a question I believe in psychology would show he was not really sure he did the right thing. "That's what they get for bringing their kids into battle, right?" Additionally, the kid was trained to do what he did. The commanders need to take responsibility for the training and how this leads to mistakes such as this.

The bigger question is how many other terrorists have we shot and killed that were not actually terrorists?

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Damian-007
The world had better take notice of this Disgraceful and heinous act.

Those Trigger Happy Soldiers couldn't work out that was a Camera he was Carrying and that RPG, was that the Camera Man trying to take a Photo of the Helicopter? There was no RPG there at all.

If the rest of the World doesn't take notice and take action, then i'm afraid the rest of the World is is just as Bad..

The way those Soldiers acted has Brought Shame upon not only themselves, Not only on the Marines but the Whole of America.

This Video should be shown on every TV station on Prime Time News so it

can reach as many people as possible..

Obama would surely have known about this.. Shame on you Obama, Shame on you..

I am so Angry right now.

Would you have been able to tell the difference if you didn't already know it was a camera? It's pretty easy to second guess decisions when it's not your ass on the line. To me this seems like a very tragic mistake.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
- Sitting in the comfort of my living room watching this on a 19-inch monitor I could not tell there were children in the van. I'm very certain a pilot with sweat dripping into his eyes, in confined quarters, watching on an 8-inch monitor would not have been able to tell there were children in the van.

- Sitting in the comfort of my living room watching this on a 19-inch monitor I COULD tell the the cameraman had a camera and not an AK ... because wikileaks captions popped up on the screen to direct my attention to that specific piece of the action and - going into the video - I already had a nascent idea of what to watch. Had I been having to monitor every corner of that video screen without the help of little pop-up captions materializing, with people talking in my headset, with the stress of knowing the lives of ground troops were depending on my correct identification abilities I'm not so sure I would have been able to take the gamble it wasn't an AK.

- As far as the third issue - that is, the soldiers reactions, that is a non-issue, in my mind. We can express outrage, etc., but I'm not ready to judicially condemn someone because they didn't display the correct emotions way after killing other human beings.

The video disgusted me but I suspect any close-up video of virtually any combat action in any war involving any nations would have disgusted me. Humans do not die easily. Combat actions involve applying large amounts of physical pressure on a human being until the human being is no longer living. This, presumably, is rarely accomplished in a neat or pleasant fashion.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join