It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

could this be niburu

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Man this thread is making me loose hope in ats. I believe in nibiru im almost certain it exists, but one video is not proof and shoudlnt be clung to as evidence. How many videos get hoaxed? Just think about what your trying to claim by it moving into and out of our skies with no astronomers catching it. It may come but its not here yet. Plus why has there not been any info put in this thread about the video, the loacation, matching weather up to check video date etc? Any witnesses in the area testifying?? Any other videos from people in tulsa that evening?? even a mobile phone pic?

Here is a pic of the moon at sunset
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/389684f36387.jpg[/atsimg]
Now its not quite as red as the video, but it does give an example of one of the plethora of moon illusions that can occur. Im sure your aware of the moon changing size, which is an illusion, and of it changing colour from blood red, yellow even purple. This I think is just a neat little combo of moon illusions.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by serbsta

Can I refute?
Try to focus your attention on the videos or the links that I have provided. Rather than focusing your attention on badgering me. You obviously have a problem with what I believe. You said " I'm not attacking" but yet, that is precisely what you are doing.

I don't need to refute anything. If you don't like....................tuff.

Understand?

To think I was nice and took you off of my ignore list.
My ignore list is reserved for name callers.

~ Zeus

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Zeus2573

There you go kiddies.

Once again, when the facts get pulled out, you go back into hiding.

This is a prime example of what NOT to bring to ATS.

Put me back on your ignore list, proud to be there.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Moon at sunset
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a6c3cd590b7d.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   

I never said that he was a dis-info agent.

Yes I caught my error but it was a bit to late I apologise. Any way the reason I'm paying attention is simply because I find what your saying interesting. I'm here reading this because I know somewhere sometime
something is going to come up that validates what you're saying. I won't settle for hype though so really I'm rooting for you guy.
Sorry about the Sorcha thing too. It really was just a joke.

[edit on 5-4-2010 by randyvs]

[edit on 5-4-2010 by randyvs]

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Notice that the videos of Nibiru involve lots of clouds. Good reason for that. If the images were clear then there would be no optical effects (not completely true) and it would be apparent as to what was in the video. Instead we observer atmospheric phenomena that are common and give an explanation that is more than incredible. If this were in fact an object in outer space of that angular size, then it is of the size of the sun it is as far away as the sun. If this was visible in one city it should have been visible at cities within hundreds of miles. The reason for localized viewing of these events is that they are in fact atmospheric effects.

There are interesting optical effects that can be seen in a clear sky. These are much more interesting than claims of Nibiru. These involve the transmission of images through the air in a manner somewhat like through an optical fiber. Sometimes the sun is seen above the horizon before it rises. At times city lights are seen, not glow mind you, but the images of the city when the city is in fact below the horizon.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by serbsta

There you go kiddies.

Once again, when the facts get pulled out, you go back into hiding.

This is a prime example of what NOT to bring to ATS.

Put me back on your ignore list, proud to be there.

That is just it. I never said that I believe everything I have said as fact. Un-true. You keep bringing up kids 12 year olds and such. I've seen some pretty smart twelve year olds by the way.

You mean to tell me, if I provided undeniable proof to substantiate what I have said thus far, it would make the kiddies feel better? That makes absolutely no sense what so ever. It would make them feel worse!

Dragging the kiddies into this. Your reaching Serbsta. I'm not going to put you on my ignore list. It is reserved for name callers. However you can put me on yours if you like.

~ Zeus

[edit on 5-4-2010 by Zeus2573]

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I am still looking for info on Sitchin's arrest. So far all I see are third hand accounts on other forums. I am looking for second hand information such as original newspaper articles.

In one forum posting it says:

4. Conveying False Information: The charge is saying that Sitchin conveyed false information in his books, amounting to a hoax in violation of the US Code.

If that were true, then half of the internet would be shut down tomorrow. Telling baloney stories would put every politician in the slammer. Every advertising campaign would be in trouble. I'll look for an original news article and see if I can find something.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   

I've seen some pretty smart twelve year olds

Now that is a point undeniable. There are some amazing kids out there.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   

No mate, I'm not reaching. In summary:

1. You have no evidence to back up what you're saying.
2. You are adamant that what you're saying s true because you've 'seen it' when obviously you haven't.
3. You brush off all posts which actually debunk what your theories are based on.

You can't refute a single point there.

No, I don't ignore people... but if you can't see how flawed it is what you're doing here then...

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I know. This thread is getting way out of hand. I thought that since this was Nibiru thread, I could come here and speak freely about Nibiru and not offend anyone in doing so. Then, the next thing you know it starts going viral and along come the attacks.

Serbsta said this is not what ATS is about. Which according to him would imply that I don't have a right to comment on a Nibiru thread on a conspiracy web-site! Un-believeable! That is exactly what this web-site is for. This is a CONSPIRACY WEB-SITE. Not a complete and total truth web-site.

~ Zeus

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I wanted to thank Yummy FreeLunch for comments on recent earthquakes and weather thoughts. I thought that was a productive statement and my response was not a 'gotcha'. I would not be reading this thread if I didn't want to learn something. So thanks.

On a different note I though that someone said something about Sitchin being in a NY times article. I checked the NY Times online edition and there are no accounts of an arrest or trial of Sitchin. There is an article about him from January of this year. No mention of legal issues in that article.

[edit on 5-4-2010 by stereologist]

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
I wanted to thank Yummy FreeLunch for comments on recent earthquakes and weather thoughts. I thought that was a productive statement and my response was not a 'gotcha'. I would not be reading this thread if I didn't want to learn something. So thanks.

On a different note I though that someone said something about Sitchin being in a NY times article. I checked the NY Times online edition and there are no accounts of an arrest or trial of Sitchin. There is an article about him from January of this year. No mention of legal issues in that article.

[edit on 5-4-2010 by stereologist]

Understand, and accepted, friend

I also am not here to belittle or cause strife, but like you, Im here to learn

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Yes that's just Zeus making fake claims about Sitchin getting arrested, a hoax perpetuated but he fake attorney Sam Wilson. It's exactly what I'm talking about.

I'm out, this is like trying give a bald man a haircut.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   

No mate, I'm not reaching. In summary:

1. You have no evidence to back up what you're saying.
2. You are adamant that what you're saying s true because you've 'seen it' when obviously you haven't.
3. You brush off all posts which actually debunk what your theories are based on.

You can't refute a single point there.

No, I don't ignore people... but if you can't see how flawed it is what you're doing here then...

Right Serbsta.

1) I don't have any evidence to back up my claims this is true. I never claimed to.
2) I have seen it, twice.( what do you care)
3) Refer to number one. You cannot debunk something that has yet to be proven beyond a shadow of a doubt.

You are right, there is flaws in it but, that does not make it true or un-true. What more can I say or do?

~ Zeus

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zeus2573

FACT: Lens flares DO NOT show up on negatives!

You have got to be kidding! You just failed Photography 101.

If your going to rant, at least be partially right.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   

reply to post by stereologist

Yes that's just Zeus making fake claims about Sitchin getting arrested, a hoax perpetuated but he fake attorney Sam Wilson. It's exactly what I'm talking about.

I'm out, this is like trying give a bald man a haircut.

He did get arrested. His attorney was Sam Wilson. There is an obvious cover up going on on online about it. There was alot more info about it last week than there is now. But if you wish to believe it to be nonsense, your choice. No sweat off my keister.

~ Zeus

[edit on 5-4-2010 by Zeus2573]

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Thanks serbsta. I'll stop looking. When all of the info turns up in forums instead of original sources people should be wondering. The real give away was the sedition claim. I had already done a search at the NY Times on 'sedition United States' and I came up with 17 results for the past 12 months. The only cases in the last year inside of the US concerned the militia groups. Going back 160 years I only got 6000 articles. Remember that this covers the Civil War period, WW I, and WW II. So it is a rare charge.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Sorry Zeus. That's a fake story. Someone posted a fake story and it went to another forum and another forum and its retold and rehash and still fake. It happens.

It's not unusual to find a fake story like this.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   

He did not get arrested.

His attorney was not Sam Wilson.

Sam Wilson is not known to the law firm he claims to belong to in his blog, Akin Gump Strauss Hauer Feld LLP. Look it up yourself. Check with the manager of the firm, George Guzman, Sitchin is not one of their clients.

I know I'm going back on my word, but mate, do some research and don't just believe all the garbage you read online.

If you still believe this hoax after you've examined all the evidence, then my signature speaks for you more clearly than anything I've said in this thread.

Peace.

[edit on 5/4/2010 by serbsta]

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join