It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

could this be niburu

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Damian-007

Originally posted by Whine Flu
For the love of God, can you all start typing "Nibiru" correctly?

Why? Does it really matter? Really?

Ok, I see a very strong correlation between Niburu Ahem, Nibiru, and Scientology.

One believes in a pilotable Planet and another believes in a Cartoon Character called Xenu..

Just, Scientilogy did a better job of Brainwashing Tom Cruise and, what's the other big players name, It's on the tip of my toungue, nah, I can't remember, Oh Got it, John Travolta.....

Maybe it's Xenu coming in his Spaceship/Planet..

Uh...Yeah.

I don't believe in this rogue planet but c'mon, if you're gonna start a thread about it at least spell the damn name of the fabled planet correctly.

Also, I hear that Nibiru just means "ferry boat". Not "planet of the crossing".

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
OK Folks this is a You Tube that articulates in a succinct and logical scientific way the understandings of the discovery of the planets of our Solar System and... Planet X.
Watch and come to your own logical conclusions I ask.

[edit on 5-4-2010 by Epsillion70]

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Epsillion70
OK Folks this is a You Tube that articulates in a succinct and logical scientific way the understandings of the discovery of the planets of our Solar System and... Planet X.

Wow, I hadnt seen this before..I honestly have just dismissed most of anything with the word, Nibiru in it..I wont say its Nibiru, but surely is interesting! It surely does look like something is there.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by Zeus2573

I did not find a link to an arrest. Can you tell me more so that I read what happened?

That's funny. I typed it in and all kinds of stuff came up. Here is one of many. This one actually contains scripts from the grand jury per his own attorney.
forums.armageddononline.org...

~ Zeus

[edit on 5-4-2010 by Zeus2573]

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Epsillion70

Sorry Folks this are the actual vids I was suppose to put up. But hey the first one was just as good as physical evidence.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254

Do you know who also get arrested? People who make threats against the government like Sitchin did. Albeit, in the end he was not deemed a threat and was let go. I mean if the government were trying to get rid of him why would the New York Times run an article on him and his theories in the January 10, 2010 edition?

Must admit, that is a good question. But, it still does not change my view point of Sitchin. I believe he was correct about the existence of planet Nibiru alone, nothing more.

When it comes to Sumerian text, I know nothing about how to read it. However, I know that he did.

~ Zeus

[edit on 5-4-2010 by Zeus2573]

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I am ironically enough reading Sitchins, "The 12th Planet" book at the moment and I must say his understanding from his Archealogical knowledge of cunieform is quite profound and though he originally wrote it in 1976. It still holds cred and... then some even today. Even in knowing when Sitchin wrote about this Nibiru thing wasn't even on the radar of peoples thoughts back then only Saturday Night fever and Discos

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Epsillion70

First off, Sitchin actually has no cred amongst those who actually study in the fields in claims to be an expert in. For example if Nibiru had as eccentric an orbit that Sitchin claims it would not have the same orbit two periods in a row, meaning that it would not return every 3,600 years like clockwork. Furthermore, after 12 orbits it would either be ejected from the solar system or it would have a much shorter orbit. Then there are numerous problems with his interpretation of the Enuma Elish and seal VA 243, that completely blow his theory out of the water.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Epsillion70

Now that is one of the best videos I have seen yet. It is said that Nibiru is a golden planet. I don't mean the color gold either, I'm talking about golden litterally. This would coincide with the fact that when near our Sun Nibiru shines like a big bright lightbulb. Like a second Sun, just as many have already seen it.

Some of the strongest evidence that I have seen to date. Thank you for sharing.

For anyone that thinks Sun-dogs create what appears to be a second sun, here is what a sun-dog looks like. The conditions have to be just right for them to occur.
en.wikipedia.org...
I never even knew what a sun-dog was until recently.

~ Zeus

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   

I'm allowed to comment... I'm not attacking you, I'm attacking the ludicrous message you are sending outwards.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by kadyr80
The 'spaceship' theory is a bit out there. Most mythic accounts distinctly refer to it as a planet that cycles once every 4000ish years. Is it real? Maybe. Is that it in the video? Probably not. Its all a big mystery and that is its allure.

No, they don't.

This exactly the kind of thing the other poster here was saying.

It is completely false.

Stop spreading 'disinfo'.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by serbsta

I'm allowed to comment... I'm not attacking you, I'm attacking the ludicrous message you are sending outwards.

And what message might that be Serbsta? I really don't understand why I am so important to you when it comes to Nibiru.

~ Zeus

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   

The elongated orbit of this Planet is a mis-conception. Nibiru can move freely as it wishes. It's like a giant mother ship of sorts. This is why it's not always visible. Nibiru is hiding behind the Sun, and can "pop" out when ever it wants. Nibiru will make itself visible to all when the time is right.

Damn! He was doing so well. Then he just leaped.

I mean really Zeus you shouldn't say things like this. It makes you sound like Sorcha Faal .

[edit on 5-4-2010 by randyvs]

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by serbsta

Originally posted by kadyr80
The 'spaceship' theory is a bit out there. Most mythic accounts distinctly refer to it as a planet that cycles once every 4000ish years. Is it real? Maybe. Is that it in the video? Probably not. Its all a big mystery and that is its allure.

It is completely false.

How do you know that it is false? What made you come to this determination? Is this just something you believe? Because after all, there is no factual information available on Nibiru either way. So, how can you say that it is false and or dis-info in such a stern kind of way? Especially when there is so much information on this thread that would seem to suggest otherwise.

I don't understand. Are you just trying to get people to not believe in it?

~ Zeus

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Important to me? Hardly.

If you'd care to listen to what I have to say maybe you'll agree, but I'm sure you wont'.

+ You are making claims with zero evidence to back them up.
+ You refuse to have a rational debate and explain your evidence, instead, you add people to your ignore list.
+ You are not simply stating your opinion, you are stating your opinion as fact, with no logical/scientific evidence to back it up.

What this does, especially for new/young members, is set a bad example (yes I'm serious). They'll read your posts and if you're way of thinking is absorbed by just one 12 year old, then you have done more harm that you can think. If you want to claim that Nibru is a real planet and is really heading towards Earth, post some evidence. Right now you sound like a preacher, all talk, no substance.

That's my problem.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zeus2573

How do you know that it is false? What made you come to this determination? Is this just something you believe?

I know that it is false because the poster who I quoted said there are many mythical accounts which talk about a planet orbiting every 4000 years. This is completely false. I've come to this determination by searching for recounts of Nibru for the good part of the last 2 years, and no, this doesn't come up, anywhere. So yes, it is something I believe, because there is evidence to support what that poster said is completely false.

Care to refute?

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   

How do you know that it is false? What made you come to this determination? Is this just something you believe? Because after all, there is no factual information available on Nibiru either way. So, how can you say that it is false and or dis-info in such a stern kind of way? Especially when there is so much information on this thread that would seem to suggest otherwise

Zeus I think I'm at least going to vouch for Serb and say he is no dis-info guy. You must realise extrordinary claims require extrordinary proof.
That is the rule persay. Other wise because nobody has proof to the contrary I could spout off that aliens from Phobos are here and their hungry. You see?

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

The elongated orbit of this Planet is a mis-conception. Nibiru can move freely as it wishes. It's like a giant mother ship of sorts. This is why it's not always visible. Nibiru is hiding behind the Sun, and can "pop" out when ever it wants. Nibiru will make itself visible to all when the time is right.

Damn! He was doing so well. Then he just leaped.

I mean really Zeus you shouldn't say things like this. It makes you sound like Sorcha Faal .

[edit on 5-4-2010 by randyvs]

Come on, your going to compare me to Sorcha Faal? That's a low blow man. Shoot, I said that early on in the thread. What do you mean I was doing so well? I said this in my third post. I have also explained that those thoughts are not something that I have come up with on my own. It's just info that I have picked up along the way.

Why is everyone taking such an interest in what I say or believe. Can someone please explain this to me?

Did someone send you over to this thread to put me in my place randy?

~ Zeus

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Can you please provide the info that lead you to this conclusion. Right now it seems like you bought in to Sitchin's theory, but when presented with the fact that the planet couldn't have the orbit that is claimed a new aspect to the theory had to be added in order to account for the problems caused by Sitchin's initial claims.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I never said that he was a dis-info agent. He was saying I and others on this Nibiru thread were speading dis-info. The fact that he is saying we are spreading dis-info is in fact dis-info. He doesn't know either way. Oh, I see where this is going. Serbsta is your friend and that is why your here.

I see now.

~ Zeus

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join