It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

could this be niburu

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Hi DJW001,

Originally posted by DJW001
ET-MAN: are you posting links to your own websites as "evidence?" Couldn't this be construed as advertising?

The links provided are to various non-profit websites to help spread AWARENESS on Coming Earth Changes!

There is of course nothing to fear for those who understand what's behind the curtain.

One must overcome that fear because death is an inevitability that will come for all!
(According to what humans understand/define/perceive death to be that is.)

Best Wishes!

[edit on 15-4-2010 by ET_MAN]

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by ET_MAN

You have not been posting facts. You have been posting hoaxes.

Watch the video, Lucas has researched them, this is research and he likes to speculate just as we all do, but he stuck with the provable, documented facts for all of his evidence, and the very unsuual timeline of events the leaders have been up to. This is very clear, very well documented.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 01:35 AM
link   
ET_Man and Unity great posts and thanks for the videos and resources provided. Loved every minute of it and do have to say things are not exactly what they are.

"THIS WORLD IS NOT WHAT PEOPLE THINK IT IS"

Time to wake up and smell the coffee because the Donuts are being served.

DONUTS= HORRIFYING EVENTS.

Things are going to float to the surface soon and the need to be prepared is

NOW!!

People think outside the box and realize what really is happening.

Love and Light to all and best of luck to us all.

[edit on 15-4-2010 by ShadowNinja]

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Regardless of what could possibly happen in a persons life- death is really only -LIFE (An awakening to another existence) and one truly never seizes to exist.

"FEAR NOT-What is Not Real, never was and never will be. What is Real, Always Was and Cannot Be Destroyed.Consciousness is ETERNAL it is not vanquished with the destruction of the "Temporal Body."

There is nothing to "FEAR" for those who have come to the realization of who and what they truly are...

INFINITY comes to mind!

Infinity and You!

SHARE YOUR INFINITE LOVE & LIGHT!

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Spamming the thread with irrelevant nonsense - again.

Well here is another article which shows that this is nonsense

Constraining the Orbits of Planet X and Nemesis

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by ShadowNinja

Are you going to say something substantial or are you going to continue to be a cheerleader shouting slogans?

Have you checked any of the information posted in these ludicrous videos?
1. Have you checked any of the dates to see if they match known dates?
2. Have you looked to see what is the interpretation of the petroglyphs?

Obviously, the speaker is collecting so-called facts from other sources. He is putting his spin onto research from other people and falsifying information to create his own delusion. That's no different than Hapgood who was mentioned earlier in this thread.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   
The video posted called biggest star appears to be a rip off of another video which provided information in a non-MTV airhead mode. The original video of which these are stills described the orders of magnitude difference between known celestial objects.

Of course none of this says anything about a new planet in our solar system. It is simply irrelevant spam posted here to trash the thread.

Please restrict your postings to relevant information.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Yet another article based on scientific evidence that shows no large objects anywhere within the orbit of Pluto.

Where is Planet X? Where is Nemesis?

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
1) NO EVIDENCE FOR NIBURU CONFIRMED BY ANY SCIENTIST, USING AN UNDERSTANDABLE THEORY OR LOGIC TO ANALYSE DATA IN ORDER TO COME TO A CONCLUSION

2) YOU'RE WASTING YOUR TIME DISCUSSING UNTIL SOME CREDIBLE DATA COMES ABOUT.

3) AM I WRONG TO SAY A SPACE MONKEY EXISTS? EVEN THOUGH PEOPLE SAY NIBIRU EXISTS? SHOULD I MAKE YOU PROVE ME WRONG EVEN THOUGH ITS UNFALSIFIABLE? I.E WE HAVE NO DATA OR EVIDENCE TO SAY IT DOES OR DOESN'T EXIST, I MEAN...NOT EVEN PROBABILITY FROM WHICH TO WORK FROM?

At least you can use probability to say life could exist elsewhere, but Niburu is just as credible as cosmic feta cheese.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I wonder why some people spend so much of their time following a thread that they do not agree with or believe in?

Some people really must have a lot of extra time on their hands!

What is "TIME" by the way?

Something to think about...

Best Wishes!

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I wonder why some people are spending time post false and misleading information? Maybe their point is only to spam threads.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ET_MAN
I wonder why some people spend so much of their time following a thread that they do not agree with or believe in?

I can't for the life of me understand why you feel that this is in any way wrong. Would it suite you more to just post you 'Facts and Evidence' without any one member questioning it? I'm sure it would, but thankfully there are those who don't just sit by. It's less about someone directly opposing you and your opinion, but rather providing an opposing, rational viewpoint in a thread that would otherwise by devoid of such. I.e: It's for the readers, members and non-members to have two sides to look at, hopefully they choose the more rational and evidence based one.

That said...

I actually spent some time going over some of the links you posted. The information is riddled with fallacies (some already pointed out by others) and misconceptions. How can any theory built of it be taken seriously if the basic information is lacking any validity?

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Hi Serbsta,

reply to post by serbsta

Are you very familiar with quantum mechanics?

What is real to you?

How do you define real?

I suggest you start here:

If perhaps the above is Scientifically proven as facts then how many other possibilities exist out there that could happen beyond your current level of understanding of the physical seemingly material world/existence you currently occupy/live in?

Does it not open up a doorway to many other possibilities that perhaps do not fit your current understanding-preconceived beliefs/ideas on what matter is and what the physical world really is?

What is possible?

How does one define possible?

What is not possible and how does one know for sure?

Perhaps it's "TIME" for someone to think just a little beyond the box.

What is "TIME" ?

What is "SPACE"?

How does one know for sure?

Are you confident that nothing can be beyond "TIME" and "SPACE"?

How do you know for sure that an unseen brown dwarf does not exist beyond your "TIME" "SPACE" -dimension?

Is that a possibility and is it also possible that it could just show up and materialize within your "TIME" "SPACE" - dimension?

Afterall have you considered yet the many possibilities based on Scientific proven facts accepted in Science today from the above video?

Do you accept Scientific facts proven to be real?

What is REAL for you?

How do you personally define REAL?

What makes you so certain that you are always right and know it all for sure?

Much yet to contemplate!

As always,

LOVE & LIGHT!
Best Wishes!
Best Dreams!

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 06:08 AM
link   
ET_Man you posted a link with a list of dates in the 80s having to do with a search for planet-x. You do realize that the conclusion of that search was that the measurements were in error. Better measurements were taken that showed large measurement error in the original data.

I posted the more recent results.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I'm just posting this to fill up space. It will appear at the top of a new page and we can start all over again. It's obvious why some people post huge irrelevant pictures and links-- to bury their detractors.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

You have heard of quantum mechanics, but obviously don't understand it. It is useful only for very small scale interactions. Planets are best described using classical Newtonian physics. For a brown dwarf to be orbiting around a point just outside the Oort cloud, there would have to be some mass there the keep it in orbit. This mass would then interact with the rest of the solar system. The story you posted in support is an obvious fraud, yet still you defend it. The obvious conclusion is that you are a fraud, which means you are deliberately lying. I pity the fools who take you seriously.

[edit on 16-4-2010 by DJW001]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Oh my. You guys are reading way too much into this. Listen to yourselves. Kiss says, it is all ok. You all look silly.

link   
Oh my. You guys are reading way too much into this. Listen to yourselves. Kiss says, it is all ok. You all look silly.

link   

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 05:05 AM
link   
I believe in Nibiru because of this: (I know people will call me crazy for this)

But ever since I was little, I've had a dream that haunted me. It was a third person view like I was standing on the moon. In this view, I could see an extremely large red/brown body face to face with the earth.

When I came across planet x and nibiru, something clicked in my head and has lead me to read up on it ever since.

It's a personal feeling and I understand no one will understand it. But I know that it's lurking nearby.

Perhaps, they have built an antigravity field so their effects aren't noticed upon other bodies.

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29 >>

join