It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

could this be niburu

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Now on this subject I can't separate the disinfo from the truth either because it's hidden well or it's bogus...but I know we were suppose to be seeing it by now...and all pics and vids can be photoshoped and if it's a pic it could also be a lens flare however Nasa came up with a document in the 80's and said it could be real and they talked about it for awhile then complete silence, and they have been spraying heavily lately maybe to block it out?

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by NWOWILLFALL

In the early 80s there was a reason to look. The paths of the planets were not as expected. They thought it was due to a possible new planet. By the early 90s it was known that the problem was the data was off due to measurement error. Better instruments led to better results. The better data showed that if there was a planet out there it had to either or far, far, away.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by digby888
i found this vid on utube it sem pretty new
and there definetly looks that there is some thing there

has anybody got any ideas what it might be or is it niburu

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 5-4-2010 by digby888]

could this be what you are seeing???

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I think there is a star that orbits our sun.
I think that star has multiple planets.
I think they are passing each other.
I think the evidence is out there.

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 24-4-2010 by kalisdad]

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   
You've gone from posting the same question in multiple threads to tossing out weird answers. You could have looked up the information on the STEREO website.

Stereo Planet Finder says it is Venus

Have a nice evening.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
You've gone from posting the same question in multiple threads to tossing out weird answers. You could have looked up the information on the STEREO website.

Stereo Planet Finder says it is Venus

Have a nice evening.

Busted!

don't post much.

I just noticed I needed 20 posts to start a thread, and I thought I'd get a few real quick before I went to sleep...

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
A scientist says mobile phones give off radiation, another scientist says the opposite, its untrue, so who do we believe? maybe one scientist is anti capitalist ,maybe the other is getting a bribe
We hear a story,fable,belief,it sounds interesting and so seek out more info because we want to believe.
Others will deny the info as rubbish.
if its true then the evidence will be plain to more people as time progresses,lets see those that don,t want to believe, answer , they will dissapear because they don,t like to admit they were wrong.
I like to know truth,as do others,and i would rather have info that is partly true, than no info at all.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
A cell phone gives off radiation. Sure it does. It doesn't say it on the cell phone, but that is how messages go out and back. Another type of radiation is light. That's how you see.

So if some dim wit wanted to create a problem they might be screaming, "You dolt take off that chartreuse top. Don't you know that chartreuse radiation causes maniacal lip quivering? Blast you radiation lover!"

What we don't want is radiation that endangers us or the ones we love or even anything else. The question of cell phones boils down to the type of radiation given off by cell phones. Does it harm us?

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

The point i was making is that ,we rely on highly educated people to inform us of truth, but there appears to always be opposing point of views,

We don,t like to be insulted by the point of view we hold ,just because it differs from others ,who think they know better.

If a wise man imparts knowledge to 5 people, then 5 more people will be wiser than they were before.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Some of the posts in this thread are hilarious. I've had to skip to the last page because I think I might crack a rib if I laugh anymore. Nibiru is invisible, that one gets me every time.

There's a quote for that: "The invisible and the non-existent look very much alike." — Delos McKown

Anyway, enjoy: The object known as "Nibiru" does not exist.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent Venom

Sorry but that site so much reminds me of those 9/11 debunking sites nice try, wont work.

Sorry if i am comparing it to that event, but it really does remind me of those sites.

Again NASA has the data on the Niburu, which is hidden from the general public, there used be a mission back in the 80s to find it.

So i am not trusting anymore so called trustworthy sources yes they tell truths mixed in with like everyone eles says (truths with lies)

[edit on 30-4-2010 by Agent_USA_Supporter]

[edit on 30-4-2010 by Agent_USA_Supporter]

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Nibiru is the delusion of Sitchin who can't get any of the science to work. His work is a laughable pile of garbage that anyone should be able to see through.

There is no Nibiru. It can't exist. Astronomers all over the world from pros to amateurs know that there is no Nibiru.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Of course it wont work. Most Nibiru believers are not interested in looking at both sides of the coin. They see anything that goes against its existence and instantly look away or come up with some laughable reason or so-called "evidence" to try and prove otherwise. NASA tried looking for it in the 80's? That's news to me. Unless you're talking about IRAS which many Nibiruists say found Nibiru and is proof it's out there. Well, if only they would do a tiny bit of proper research they would find this:

The observatory also made headlines briefly with the discovery of an "unknown object" that was at first described as "possibly as large as the giant planet Jupiter and possibly so close to Earth that it would be part of this solar system. "However, further analysis revealed that, of several unidentified objects, nine were distant galaxies and the tenth was "intergalactic cirrus". None were found to be Solar System bodies.

IRAS
No Tenth Planet Yet From IRAS

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Agent Venom I think the references to the 1980s search was for a body believed to be revealed by measurements of the orbits of the planets. By the 90s better measurements indicated that the 80s effort was based on measurement error. The folks claiming that astronomers were searching and mysteriously stopped in the 90s are misrepresenting what happened. Imagine that?

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Ah yes, the so-called "outer planet perturbations". I believe that when Neptune was found in 1846 and when Neptune's moon Triton was discovered later that year, astronomers were able to determine the size of Neptune. They found that it was 2% larger than expected which indicated another planet may exist. When Pluto was discovered in 1930 it did not seem massive enough to have caused the differences between the calculated orbit and the observations. The same applies to when Pluto's moon Charon was discovered. It was confirmed that Pluto/Charon could not have caused the observed deviations in the orbits of Uranus and Neptune. In the late 1970's and 1980's the search gained strength. Robert Harrington and Tom Van Flandern of the United States Naval Observatory (among others) proposed several theories and conducted searches. Nothing was found. None of these theories were even remotely like the fantastic Nibiru/Planet X. These theories prompted various news articles about Planet X that are still used as proof of their phantom planet. The Washington Post anyone? However, in 1989 the first and only space probe to visit Neptune, Voyager 2 gave more accurate readings of the mass and determined that Neptune was .5% smaller than previously thought. That is quite a large difference, remember the hunt for "Planet X" started because Neptune was thought to be 2% larger then predictions. In 1992, Dr. Myles Standish used the updated mass in his calculations and determined the perturbations actually didn't exist. The recorded observations matched the predicted orbits when the correct values of mass were put into the equations. I find it very sad that things like this are still used as "proof" when it comes to people trying to show that this doomsday object exists when any bit of probing of the relevant material proves otherwise.

More can be read here for anyone that's interested: Planet X - No dynamical evidence in the optical observations

[edit on 30/4/10 by Agent Venom]

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zeus2573

Originally posted by hippomchippo

Originally posted by allprowolfy
reply to post by Zeus2573

What research? Going through badly pixelated youtube videos?
There is no nibiru, if there was, it would have been photographed by solar astronomers.

You all keep pounding this same drum. This is kind of like a cassette tape. If you keep rewinding it, and playing it over and over............ it will still play the same old song.

The existence of this Planet doesn't have a prayer of making it to the main stream media via legit astronomer's. If the general public was alerted about this Planet's existence and of whats to come, everyone would go crazy. There would be complete chaos everywhere.

Tell me something. If an asteroid were heading our way, and it was certain by all scientist alike that civilization on Planet Earth was going to be wiped out, do you think they would let us know? Anyone with a brain in their head would say NO they would not.

I'm sorry man, but this theory of yours has more holes in it than than common household strainer.

~ Zeus

I think your missing his point, yes governments would not want you to know, but there are people out there with home telescopes that could pick this up. I dont mean cheap homes ones, but good kits. For example I have a Meade that cost me about £4500 second hand and I love gazing at the stars and planets, if i bought a £100 solar filter I could look at the sun too and see this. There are millions like me who do not work for the government but have the telescope technology to see if it is there. Your theory is flawed in that you presume that only government agents have telescopes - i can assure you they dont. I also belong to my local astro club and some of their scopes make mine look like I got it from the pound shop. These guys would not cover up anything! they would just say, we have nothing to hide? If I saw a planet hurtling towards us I would warn everyone???

And if anyone wants to know, I have not looked at the sun at sunset or dawn with a sun filter as I have no drive to search for Nirubu (and i dont have the filter), the eveidence is not there yet, and to be honest right now there is more interesting stuff to look at in space. If there was something there, I would imagine all my friends would be saying OMG lets meet up and scope this bad boy, but there not, its not even on the astro communities minds, at all? ?

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   
LOL @ anyone denying the compilation of LOADS of DOCUMENTED EVIDENCE on this site

do not under any circumstances quit your day job to become detectives.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by vermonster

LOL for anyone believe the drivel on the rabbits hole site.

The Norway spiral being depicted in petroglyphs around the world - a ridiculous conclusion based on NO evidence.

The Lucus presentation is only facts.
He draws conclusions left and right and keeps repeating the lie - this is all fact you draw your own conclusion.

How stupid does he think people are to fall for that?

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   

wow, quick response.

facts are facts.

you cannot debate what is clear as day.

i will not reiterate my first post.

i think it's pretty clear sherlock.

remember, we are on a rock, in a galaxy with tons of other rocks.

to say that this scenario is not possible is freaking amazing to me.

especially when you follow the money trail.

keep on keepin on guy.

and sleep well.

peace

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by vermonster

Your post is without substance. Post evidence if you have any.

Remember we are in a solar system of known dynamics. Any other rock reveals itself by its gravity. Any rock reflects sunlight. By these two mechanisms we can show that no planet sized objects are within 320AU of the sun.

Follow the money trail - another trite joke.

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29 >>

join