It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US: Ring-type UFO Videotaped over California

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   
www.ufocasebook.com...

Quote from source:
Published: April 3, 2010

Date: 03-16-10

My son was looking for the International Space Station that night as it was supposed to be visible around dusk. He stayed out there for a while, and it got dark.

He did not see the ISS, then he came in and went into his room upstairs for a while.

He glanced out the window to take one last look to see if he could see it, and instead spotted a very small light making very strange patterns and darting at great speeds horizontally and vertically.

He ran downstairs and went out the front door and was screaming, "UFO."

He called me out and I was like, "Yeah... sure, it's probably an airplane."

I saw it and was in shock!

I called my wife and other kids out and we were just standing there in amazement. After about 10 minutes of this, I was wondering if I could shoot this with my point and shoot still camera, then I realized that I had bought my daughter a video camera for last Christmas, which she never uses.

It was still in the box (dead battery, etc, etc), so I had to plug into the outlet on our porch for power and I started shooting. I had never used that camera before, so I was figuring it out as I shot the footage.

Also my daughter had been telling me for a few months now that she had seen a strange looking object several times and would come to get me, but by the time I got there it was gone.

I have tried several times to upload sample images of UFO footage that was shot during the sighting to your website, but your system is not working.

I am telling you I have some incredible footage that rivals anything I have seen anywhere.

The footage, (seen below), is from the March 16, 2009, sighting showing the craft in great detail, shape shifting, and flying in very strange patterns.

Also the next morning my wife was in our back yard and witnessed two (ALL BLACK NO MARKINGS) large, twin rotor helicopters flying very low right over our home. They circled what appeared just over our yard at least 5 times, then flew off towards the North.

We have kept a look out since then and have seen nothing

What is this thing? I haven't seen anything like this before so to me this is completely unidentified.

I couldn't even guess what this is...ummm...a donut floating that is glowing?

Any thoughts?

Pred...

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
There's another video like this, though god knows what to type into youtube to find it - but I believe it's a toy or modified RC plane, nothing more.

The sound is cut so I wouldn't be surprised if it was people saying "ooh look at that neat toy the Johnson's bought!"

[edit on 4-4-2010 by markymint]

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

This was on an episode of UFO Hunters last year I think. I can't say what episode though and I can't check because I'm at work.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Really impressive video
I have not seen it before, but I watched it very closely a couple times and can see that it does appear to be intelligently controlled, and caught that light emitting from it towards the end of the video, can see some reflectivity and some node or protrusions on it, and all the while it appears to rotate and oscillate with an orbital motion. Appears to be a genuine vehicle in the atmosphere to me because of the distance from the camera seems to be a few thousand feet or so and it also seems to know it is being observed.
Very interesting video

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
And the properties I describe could be describing a remote controlled model. Wish there were other videos of this for some comparison.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
looks a lot like that RC UFO that has been mentioned here before.
here's a photo:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/efe602833928.jpg[/atsimg]

full article:

www.ocregister.com...

geobat:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Oh your from Corona? Im in Riverside. Anyway, it looks like an alien craft to me, considering you had black hawks at your house.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I don't reckon it's a model...

Anyone else catch the orb flying around it..

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by UKWO1Phot

You think not?

vimeo.com...

[edit on 4/4/2010 by Phage]

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I agree it look familiar, but could you just be thinking this because that is the only thing we know that we can explain them by?

I mean not to say your wrong but I just thought I would ask this.

I don't know if that is a definitive guess, it does look similar but I think the original video is different. Than again, maybe it is just me.

Pred...

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   

If it sounds like horses don't look for zebras.

Here's the same video, this time claimed to be from 2009. That's got to make you wonder a bit.
www.youtube.com...
Again:
www.youtube.com...

Here's another remote controlled ring. While this version says Las Vegas, I've seen the same video titled as being in California.

Yet another:

[edit on 4/4/2010 by Phage]

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Who the hell can tell the difference between horses and zebras running?

Good video, I think they look very similar, except, even in the picture of the craft from an earlier poster, it has a red light on the back, making it apparent what it is. I did not seen that on the OP video. I am not saying it is not that, I am just asking if you thought it would be possible with having that picture in your head that is what we are seeing? That's all.

Like how some people can look at anything and find a UFO/Bigfoot etc...

Pred...

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   
these are large RC helis with night lights that light up the main rotors. I bet it was a pretty calm evening?

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   

I found it. This case was featured on UFO Hunters last year, episode First Response. Skip to 01:10.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Sigh, Phage ... Merely the suggestion that it might be a RC craft - which, I would agree, shares some similarities in terms of giving the donut shape appearance - is not going to cut it. At best, this video remains inconclusive.

If your opinion is that it is IS a RC toy craft, then the burden of proof is on you. Posting vids of other RC craft does not prove this in any way. You're arguing like Phil Klass. And that's not meant as a compliment.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by jclmavg

Did you read this?
www.ocregister.com...

It's the same thing.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Awesome video. The only thing that makes me question it is the lack of audio. Having seen a RC helicopter at night a few times (albeit much closer) it doesn't really match up.

I have a feeling it may be real but....keep in mind that's a feeling and I have no scientific explanation of why it is a real UFO. Interesting video...its just that lack of audio that's killing it for me.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by noisemedia

I always hate when they have no sound. It drives me nuts. Although I have no idea what I would do if it was my video. What happens if you were so excited, screaming like a girl and sounded like a freak when seeing it?

Maybe they were embarrassed.
But then again maybe not.

Pred...

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Its flys and banks a lot like a rc helicopter with lights on the rotor tips actually ,and even if the vid had sound there are very large rc copters that run on brushless electric motors and lipo batteries.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemooone2

Exactly, I have seen so many of these, commercial and home made that it sticks out like a sore thumb for me.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join