It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US: Ring-type UFO Videotaped over California

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemooone2

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by cripmeister

And that is exactly why I never watch UFO hunters.

It is definately the same RC that has been used and spotted in Orange County and other areas of SoCal for the past few years.

It is listed on the hoax thread for good reason.
Compilation list of CGI, known hoaxes and disproved(videos and photos)

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
My father had told me for years he saw flying saucers near his childhood town of Frackville, Pa.. His encounter occurred when he was home from the secon world war, late 1940's. He never elaborated on it more than "I saw a flying saucer land and take off, they are real" He told me that the few people he told dismissed hia account as foolishness, it actually made him upset. Now on my Easter visit to my parents hous, my father, now in his 80's, went into detail. He told me he was in the foot of some mountains and looking down on a valley, when this huge saucer came swiftly done and landed. I asked him some questions as I knew he wanted to finally talk about it. He said as he looked down at it, he was approxamately 100 feet away. It was round and very brightly lit up with many lights. Then he said it began to open up on all sides and top, compartments began wxpanding from it, making it even larger and higher. His account reminded me of the Transformers movie. He told me he saw windows on the expanded compartments. he watched it for near 20 minutes, then it took off very quickly. It was dead quiet, no sounds at all. He went to the landing spot several times and told me the grass etc, was dead, nothing ever grew back there. I asked dad if he was scared, and he told me he was not, just very surprised and in shock. He was very serious, I believed him as a child, and I believe him still to this day. These craft have many shapes and characteristics, light colors, etc. Maybe the beings that designed them (I believe our government has them also)have found more than one way to travel, just like a combustion engine sounds and accelerates one way, a jet engine another, and of course electric motors are quiet and accelerate slower. I did see some ufos myself in Cherryville, Pa. up in my sisters mountain home in the 1980's. Weird flying patterns, disappearing and re appearing in different parts of the night sky. Absolutely no sounds, it was just after 10 pm and it was always quiet up there, not much traffic on those mountain roads, no highways near by. I also had a witness, my nephew was with me peering out of that bedroom window that night. I guess these sightings in Ca show just how diverse these vehicles are.

[edit on 6-4-2010 by jymmyjaymes]

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by jymmyjaymes

Thats a cool story...It could very well be true. My grandfather worked in New Mexico for a number of years ans even at Los Alamos for some time. He had so many stories about weird discs and lights, batteries and cars dying, all that stuff. He held on to that stuff till his dying day and never changed his story as far as I can tell.

It seems there are so many of our older generation that were able to experience these UFOs...much more that I hear about today. It seems like these days people are more interested in debunking than just listening and enjoying these sightings, pictures, or stories for what they are.

I guess I cant really blame them though.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join