It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: 5 Agents busted in my door this morning - Unlawful entry 3-30-2010 - 6:30 am

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by djvexd

At least most of the ones that are still breathing!

Isn't it really at the state level how the bail enforcement and bounty hunting processes function? Bottom line is home invasion - any idiot can dress up and say anything - show me a warrant, get it verified, come in and take a look - breach the fence & bust down the door, deal with lead until... Some rights are just too important to quibble over minor points of less than supreme law of the land. Sorry, my rant..

gj

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by spirit_horse

Thank you for the very good comment. Starred.

I suggest anyone in the states read this information.

The woman in the video actually knew very little about the law.

She knew subconsciously she was being violated wrongly, but she did not know the specifics/details nor how to articulate it correctly.

Our government places "wording" as it's highest strength. Learning their legalese and terminology is vitally important to all citizens.

The real conspiracy behind this is, that in PUBLIC SCHOOL children are NOT TAUGHT LAW.

It is a blatant in your face conspiracy, and reminder that we are being enslaved through IGNORANCE.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Hey, what's with all the police bashing? Oh that's right, because they are tyrannical thugs that are carrying out the agenda of their masters.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ganjoa
Bottom line is home invasion - any idiot can dress up and say anything -

Correct.

Many criminals do dress up like cops just to get into your home, then they rob you blind. They are not legit cops though, its a crime scam.

Here is what many officials suggest doing.

When they come to your house, don't answer right away.

Call 911. Report that you have people claiming to be police/sheriff/etc outside. Request verification and additional officers be sent.

This way things become way more public, and you can make SURE that you are not about to be raped/murdered/robbed/kidnapped.

The woman is RIGHT, badges can be fake.

Call 911. That's just what many .Gov officials have suggested as a safety precaution.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ghr54321
Does her screen name "Blazer" sound like a stoner name to you?
Seriously.

I don't think that's in reference to her truck

LOL it's not my video. I can see how it can be confusing since the title includes "my door", but it was just a cut and paste from the actual author on YouTube.

P.S. I have used the name "Blazer" online since BBS days, and has nothing to do with drugs, SUV's, or sports jackets

[edit on 4-4-2010 by Blazer]

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
You should have shot all of them in face.
2nd line

[edit on 4-4-2010 by h1satsu]

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   
The woman in this situation was very brave my opinion,
and handled it very well. As for the couple of posters
that were bashing her if they were in the same situation,
being female, alone, possibly native or spoke with different
dialect, and if they were intimidated by 6+ males averaging
250lbs, I doubt those same posters would have shown the
same courage that this woman has.
She handled it wisely and bravely.

[edit on 4-4-2010 by ToneDeaf]

[edit on 4-4-2010 by ToneDeaf]

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Bail bondsmen, dont need anything other than a strong indication that a fugative is on the premises. thats the way the bounty hunters work. they dont need anything really as long as a fugative is suspected of being located on the primises.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anti-Evil
Bail bondsmen, dont need anything other than a strong indication that a fugative is on the premises. thats the way the bounty hunters work. they dont need anything really as long as a fugative is suspected of being located on the primises.

If I'm not mistaken the authourity of a bail bondsmen is similar to that of The US Marshall's Service who participates in fugitive reaprihension, warrant serving/collection. Bail ennforcemet, bail collection.

Watch "Dog The Bounty Hunter" on A&E that will tell you what a Marshall can do and cannot do. Duane "Dog" Chapman is a recognized and credentialed US Marshall based out of Hawaii.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join