It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White supremacist Eugene Terre'Blanche is hacked to death after row with farmworkers

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Blacks people in Southern African countries are becoming more and more hostile to white folks. However, Eugene White-Earth ( translation of his name in French ) deserved what he got

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by hippomchippo

Originally posted by Jomina
It's called Karma.

Guy got nothing more than he gave out himself in his life. Pretty easy to see.

Having a certain viewpoint, is no justification for being horribly mutilated.

believe me, from what i've read, his actions spoke louder than his words.
sometimes others just get fed up and can't take it anymore, and murdering the old fart turned into a good idea.

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 4/4/2010 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   
White or black, murder is still murder and is a henous crime. There is rule of law in the land, and for any disputes, any at all, it must be settled before the courts, otherwise, should there be no rule of law, we will all be savages of the jungles with only one law - the fittest survives.

I do not support supremacist views on any side, but no one should be murdered for voicing his opinions in a democracy. Boycott him, challenge him, charge him or ignore him, but to murder is tyranny. There are other ways to win against supremacists viewpoints.

This is a simple case of murder, for there is no justification for murder. May the culprits be caught, given a fair trial and justice served. It may seem harsh, but that is the price we must pay for our freedom - rule of law, agreed upon by society through the vote.

Peace.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Amazing, quite staggering moderation in ATS .. the 'Deny Ignorance' site as it claims to be

Someone calling itself 'Johnny Canuck' (I suspect a megaphone player residing in Florida in fact) whines to the Mods about any comment re: pigment and they obey

as long as it's in defence of the pigment rich

Because if you're white --- it's open slather here on ATS

And posters registered in 2007 ... barely if at all heard from since they registered ... spring to life in unison to cheer a brutal murder

... and not a murmur from the 'mods'

That's fine. That's how this place is run. But don't preach to me about 'propriety' or'racism' thank you, because your record is a matter of record

and it's good that people worldwide can browse this forum and see for themselves the 'standards', as personified in 'the guy deserved to be murdered' posts which remain without censure

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Dock9

What you write is true to some extent and expressed in a thoughtful way.

But not everyone including myself are cheering his death on this board. What i was trying to do by posting the news on his murder is to get a debate on his views and the general situation in South Africa and Africa as a whole. And i think on the whole that is what has taken place

People are able to express their views as they see fit whether I or you agree or not.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

believe me, from what i've read, his actions spoke louder than his words. sometimes others just get fed up and can't take it anymore, and murdering the old F**k turned into a good idea.

I can't believe someone starred that...
Where the hell are the mods..?

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   
The rainbow nation we once had has now lost all it's value.

It was supposed to be moving past hate and any ethnic divides. The current polarisation is driven by a minority, who have great financial gains to make for themselves.

It's not apartheid anymore, but it's still oppresion by a minority over the majority. The fact that it's not black and white makes it harder to see, for some reason.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Peruvianmonk
reply to post by Dock9

What you write is true to some extent and expressed in a thoughtful way.

But not everyone including myself are cheering his death on this board. What i was trying to do by posting the news on his murder is to get a debate on his views and the general situation in South Africa and Africa as a whole. And i think on the whole that is what has taken place

People are able to express their views as they see fit whether I or you agree or not.

I appreciate you are not cheering the victim's death. I've read your posts and they appear well considered

There have been a plethora of posts in the vein of 'ha ha .. who cares he was hacked to death ... he was a white supremacist', etc.

In short, people have jumped onto the media label of 'white supremacist' ---- as they media intended they should

And the media, as most are aware, exists almost entirely to derive revenue from idiotic advertising --------- and to shape and form opinion

Clearly, there are many with plastic minds about which they care nothing and which are very, very easily 'shaped and formed', after which those individuals come to this forum more than any other of which I'm aware --- in order to parrot what they've been fed

which in turn 'forms and shapes the opinions' of similarly plastic individuals who're more than happy to have 'an opinion' to spout --- especially when it's pre-masticated slop which has been mass-produced in the media's lucrative lie-factory

However, consider .....

if the victim had been black, brown, tan, or mud and had been hacked to death in his sleep by a gang of cowards

would it still be ok to post along the lines of: ' Oh, he was just a baby-raper who'd raped six infants because he was so utterly ignorant and primitive that he believed raping babies would cure his AIDS ... great he was hacked to pieces in his sleep ... it was such a 'good idea' ?

Maybe not. Because being pigment-rich, it must mean he's a 'born victim'

So it would be 'white man's' fault that he had AIDS. And it would be white man's fault that he raped infants. And it would of course be white man's fault that he'd been hacked to death

So how would the whore-media play that story ? Let's see ... 'An African was today murdered in his sleep by a cowardly gang of white-supremacists in the tragic closing chapter to a life of misery and white oppression. A State day of mourning has been declared with world leaders expected to attend. Prime Minister This and President That have expressed their deep sorrow and have offered formal apology, on behalf of their people, for being white and successful '

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dock9
Someone calling itself 'Johnny Canuck' (I suspect a megaphone player residing in Florida in fact) whines to the Mods about any comment re: pigment and they obey

Couple of points here...first, that there is a significant difference between acknowledging that one has reaped what they have sown, and cheering on a murder. Was this guy in need of execution? No...not to me. Did he consciously create an environment that promised a bad end? Apparently.

Secondly, I had no need to whine to the mods...some posts simply cry out for moderation...and the one in question got moderated. I made my point perfectly well in my posting. The future is brown...get used to it.

And sticking up for human rights is not equatable to slagging whites. Though confusing the two does make for an interesting form of self-definition.

Finally...Florida? Megaphone? No. Wisconsin, with a Sousaphone? Just maybe.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by jinx880101
reply to post by jimmyx

believe me, from what i've read, his actions spoke louder than his words. sometimes others just get fed up and can't take it anymore, and murdering the old F**k turned into a good idea.

Well, despite my battered ATS rep, I'm starring you

It's nice to see a little bit of spine around here

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I'm not happy and I don't think it's great that he died.... but he didn't exactly endear himself to many people.

I'll repost what I said before...

Originally posted by blupblup
It's called Karma.

The guy was a complete and utter racist bastard... and a nasty piece of work to boot.

I also remember the Louis Theroux thing... and also not long after he went to prison for assault and Attempted murder.

He was truly despicable.

What goes around comes around.
And sometimes, but only sometimes, do the Bad guys and those that actually deserve it, get there comeuppance.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

YOU --- in a thread about Australian Aborigines

publicly called me out as a liar, based on what I'd written

You challenged me to provide sources, despite you (and the rest of the awake world) were fully aware that the truth is purged from the Net on continual basis

Nevertheless, I DID provide you with sources and content, chapter and verse

and I invited you to publicly apologise as loudly as you're erroneously cried 'liar'

Didn't hear one word from you after that

And again, the subject matter concerned the pigment-endowed and their orchestrated whining about the 'bad white man' who has all that stuff and we want it ... and we want whitey to give it to us, even though he's working to support himself ... because we the pigment rich have been given carte blance by Israel and its devil-spawn lawyers who rapidly build their investment portfolios on the lucrative back of 'indigenous rights'

When you don't like what you hear

and more particularly when you don't like the truth

and expecially when someone insists of speaking the truth which you have done all in your power to conceal

you whine to the mods

and for some reason, they leap to obey you

which makes me wonder if you are a mod

Anyway, you're short on fact, in my opinon

and long on propaganda

Plus, when you're wrong and shown and seen to be wrong

you don't apologise or change your tune

but instead get revenge (by reporting to mods) next chance you get

Why are you so privileged around here ... any idea ?

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Maybe not. Because being pigment-rich, it must mean he's a 'born victim'

You truly are deluded and ignorant.

People like TerreBlanche.... and YES..... even *gasp* Mugabe.... do a lot of bad and anger a lot of people.. and it's not exactly a shock that things like this happen and it's not exactly like they will (read should) be missed.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   
The media around the world seem to be pushing the idea quite alot (as is their way) that this murder will lead to a strong response from the far right and possibly a wider civil war.

From CNN

For many here, the atmosphere now smacks of those scary, dark days before South Africans voted for a new democratic South Africa in 1994 -- when the white man and the black man were so suspicious of each other that many thought this country's transition to democracy would be violent and bloody.

edition.cnn.com...

From the Houston Chronicle

VENTERSDORP, South Africa — A top member of a South African white supremacist group says the slaying of their leader is "a declaration of war" by blacks against whites. Andre Visagie also vowed Sunday to avenge the death of Eugene Terreblanche and says his group will warn soccer teams to avoid the 2010 World Cup in South Africa. He did not specify what form the vengeance will take.

www.chron.com...

From the Budapest Report

White farmers in the Ventersdorp area claim that Terre’Blanche’s death was just another attack against farmers, only this time it has made international news headlines because he was a prominent political figure.

According to their knowledge there used to be one attack against farmers every 48 hours (1:48). Since March 1, 2010 the attack ratio has allegedly increased to 1:18. Solidarity group leader Dirk Herman said all parties will jump on the band wagon to persecute such attacks. But because of renewed racial tensions he warned, “Nobody in South Africa is safe any more.”

www.budapestreport.com...

Could it really get that serious? Or is this just a typical international media response to an area that they do not understand?

The feeling i get is that although many white South Africans did not support alot of what Blanche argued for they see his death as an example of what many white people in South Africa are facing.

[edit on 4-4-2010 by Peruvianmonk]

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Why are you so privileged around here ... any idea ?

Personally, I think it's the twin golds for Men's and Women's Hockey...could just be a Canadian thing.

The Aboriginal thing was another thread, and perfectly well answered. The only commonality with this one is a decidedly biased outlook. If you think that is being conducted in my favour, who am I to change your mind?

But that's not the one I recognise.

A self edit to direct the interested to the thread in question, and issues of racial bias...and the confusion between history and anthropology, cause and effect, nature vs nurture...all of which resonate in this thread as well if one thinly scratches the surface: www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 4-4-2010 by JohnnyCanuck]

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101
White or black, murder is still murder and is a henous crime. There is rule of law in the land, and for any disputes, any at all, it must be settled before the courts, otherwise, should there be no rule of law, we will all be savages of the jungles with only one law - the fittest survives.

I do not support supremacist views on any side, but no one should be murdered for voicing his opinions in a democracy. Boycott him, challenge him, charge him or ignore him, but to murder is tyranny. There are other ways to win against supremacists viewpoints.

This is a simple case of murder, for there is no justification for murder. May the culprits be caught, given a fair trial and justice served. It may seem harsh, but that is the price we must pay for our freedom - rule of law, agreed upon by society through the vote.

Peace.

your wrong...there are lots of reasons for murder, that "discussion and talk" do not resolve. millions of innocent soldiers from all sides have murdered each other, based on some old men's ideals of sociatial living.
evil men that cannot be stopped ANY OTHER WAY, sometimes have to be murdered in order to save innocent lives. the fact is, that in lexicons of human history, the ACT of murder has been used continuosly. i believe it will take many hundreds of years into the future, before a fair trial and incareration will eliminate "murder"

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   
"There have been a plethora of posts in the vein of 'ha ha .. who cares he was hacked to death ... he was a white supremacist', etc.

In short, people have jumped onto the media label of 'white supremacist' ---- as they media intended they should"

Well what is your take on he and his political party?? Here are some easily verifiable facts.

Before South Africa’s first all-race elections in 1994, the AWB deployed thousands of armed white rightists in Bophuthatswana, a puppet black “homeland” under apartheid, in an abortive attempt to prevent the overthrow of its president. The AWB was humiliated and forced to pull out.

Did you also know that he demanded a separate white state that spoke English and Afrikaan

Just take a look on the web.

Unless you feel that the liberal conspiracy was behind his antics? False flag perhap? Reptilian ananuki?

Was Apartheid such a good idea in your eyes???

It was not to me. Nor was the Rhodesain equivalent. Both were morally wrong as is any form of racism.

BTW

I had the courage of my ideas and actually demonstrated against Smith in favour of Mugabe in front of Rhodesia House in London. I then went on to demoenstrate infront of Zimbabwe house in London (same location). Again Mugabe. It is not a matter of skin colour it is a matter of ethics. And yes Zimbabwe was the breadbasket of southern Africa at one time.

[edit on 4-4-2010 by Tiger5]

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   
White people all over the African continent are constantly killed, threatened and discriminated. The tables have turned and that is what many Black Africans like to make clear by targeting Afrikaners.

Orange Free State, South Africa -- The African dawn cried out with a radiant blaze of red and orange pastel strokes along the horizon. The Coeztee farmstead basked in the light of the emerging morning like a gleaming pearl and golden mielie fields swayed in the soft Orange State breeze.

"It's paradise, isn't it?" South African farmer Kobus Coeztee asked WorldNetDaily, marveling at the peaceful sunrise. "I am the fourth generation to farm this land, and Lord willing, there will be another five generations after me."

WorldNetDaily observed a full day of back breaking labor on Coetzee's farm and was treated to a proper braii of lamb, an Afrikaner staple. Many Afrikaners also make a strong drink called "mampoer" from fermented peaches and other ingredients.

However, Coezteeís hopes for the future are threatened by the low intensity warfare being waged against the Afrikaner people by radical blacks of the "Azania People's Organization" or AZAPO.

There are 40,000 white farmers in South Africa. Over 1200 have been brutally murdered since 1994 - the year the Marxist African National Congress, backed by the United Nations, European Union, Russia, China and the U.S. State Department, took power.

Add to this another 6,000 attacks and the white Boer Afrikaner farmer is easily the highest at-risk murder group on Earth.
The ANC has responded to this crisis by blaming whites and putting a ban on crime statistics because they scare off foreign investment.

"I won't hold my breath waiting for Oprah to call, or Jesse Jackson, Jimmy Carter or Al Sharpton," Coetzee told WorldNetDaily.

"It's politically correct to kill whites these days. What is so strange is the fact that we white farmers feed the black population. But look at Zimbabwe. The black leaders have engineered a famine against their own black citizens. It's as if it's all part of some horrible 'master plan.' Apparently getting blacks to starve blacks to death doesn't really bother anyone in the Western world."

To the north, Zimbabweís Marxist dictator Robert Mugabe has liquidated the nation's white farmers with illegal land siezures and torture, rape and murder.

"The world community has stood by and done nothing," says Aletta Kloppers, Coetzee's closest neighbor. "So we have no choice but to defend ourselves."

Kloppers explained how rogue blacks broke into her farmhouse and tried to rape and rob her family, which includes four teenaged daughters. Many of the killings of white farmers include the torture, rape and mutilation of women, including small children, toddlers and even babies.

"Fortunately my husband and I were able to use our firearms to drive them off of our land. But they will be back," she told WorldNetDaily.

Kloppers said that she hired a martial arts teacher to work with her family on hand to hand combat and knife fighting.

"Our daughters are beautiful yes, but they are tough too," Kloppers said. "You won't see the Afrikaner children in tattoos, gang clothes, riddled with diseases and their bodies filled with holes. We are Christians and we will fight for Christian civilization. We know who are enemies are in the mass media, those who would destroy the minds and bodies of our children. When the war finally comes in this country and through the Western world, the cultural elites will be the first to be confronted."

"We Afrikaners are a fair and decent people. We are glad Apartheid is over and we are ready to embrace change," farmer Kalfi Van der Wat told WorldNetDaily. Van der Wat collects antique automobiles and stores them on his farm west of Johannesburg.

One of the latest problems facing South Africaís farmers is that some of the farm killings appear to be drug related.

South African Police told WorldNetDaily that Pakistani's have bought up several farmers after the white owners were killed and began planting poppies of Central Asian origin.

"South Africa's dirty little secret, well, there are many dirty secrets here, is that we are the transit point for 25 percent of the world's drugs," South African policewoman Debbie Botha told WorldNetDaily.

South Africaís farmers, frustrated with an apathetic government that actually seems to "cheer on the killings of whites" says Van der Wat, have turned to a variety of options in dealing with the crime wave.

One option is the creation of private security companies, staffed by former elite special forces operators of the now defunct South African Defense Force. The SADF drove out Cuba and the Soviets from Angola in the 1980's and is known to have produced some of the world's finest soldiers.

Several groups of farmers have sought the help of Executive Outcomes, led by former Apartheid-era SADF Special Forces members. EO is the world's largest, private mercenary army and has fought in Angola, Sierra Leone, Papua New Guinea and in other nations as well.

Yet despite their best efforts, the killings continue.

"The radical blacks hate us, because we are strong, blonde, hard working and productive. We came to South Africa and turned it into the richest country in the world, while before we came, the locals had been here for many centuries and did nothing with the land," Coetzee told WorldNetDaily.

Added Kloppers, "The farm invasion problem is not only confined to South Africa. Look at Zimbabwe. Look at the call for white Australians to give their land back to the Aborigines. Look at the problems on the border with Mexico and the United States, and as massive Third World immigration in Europe. European, Western Civilization is totally under siege by the New World Order elite. But we are strong and smart and we will survive as we always have."

"We are strong and rugged and we will survive. We have fought the communists and the United Nations globalists for decades. We know their tactics. I can assure you there is indeed a plan for a Third Boer War, down to the last detail. It wonít take much to cripple South Africaís cities and water supply I can assure you. People are angry and ready for war. We have seen our women and children raped and killed. Sometimes a war is the only answer to your problems. Remember, the great Boer prophet Seer van Rensburg has prophecized that the whites will again come to rule in Southern Africa."

Meanwhile in South Africa, last week Cape Talk radio interviewed a interviewed a Zimbabwean Reuters reporter and broadcaster who has been granted ex-white farm land. His name is Reuben Babwe. In defending himself, he told the Cape Talk interviewer that the same thing is being done in South Africa and that he knows what is really going on with farm repossession in South Africa. The interviewer asked him whether he meant the farm murders here are part of the repossession drive and he said yes. Babwe said that South Africans are "sitting on a powder keg."

source

It would not surprise me if the Boers will once again bravely take up their arms like they did against the British and I truly hope that our governments will not condemn them - after all the new African government does little to stop this. In contrast, they passively support this behavior. Boers are under constant threat and the extreme number of farm killings confirms this, if they would revolt it would be an act of self defense.

[edit on 4-4-2010 by Mdv2]

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

A good idea?? Backing a small, scared but well armed and close knit minority (Terblanch's volk) into an even tighter corner as tensions rise. Mate, are you out for blood? Once people start killing because it's seems like a good idea... well... Is lighting a match in a dark dynamite factory a good idea?

Once again *sigh* Please if you do not understand life in SA try to refrain from making bold and ignorant statements.

I couldn't give # whether he deserved it or not frankly. He was brave, he was brutal, he was charismatic, he stood by his principles but he was also a a bitter old fool.
What concerns me is that it is NOT a good idea in the wake of this new round of tension.

I don't think that SA will flare up as badly as everone thinks but remember we live practically with these issues everyday.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by jinx880101
reply to post by jimmyx

please believe me when i say that I DO NOT BELIEVE IN MURDER, it is a horrific act and humans should do everything they can to rid the world of it.
but, i was trying to put myself into the mindset of those that DID commit the murder, trying to grasp the reason behind it.

[edit on 4-4-2010 by jimmyx]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join