Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

White supremacist Eugene Terre'Blanche is hacked to death after row with farmworkers

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Here's a link to the very meeting with Louis Theroux

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
got what he deserved...if he was reponsible for 17 murders and admitted it and got away with it karma was a biatch...not saying violence is the way to go about anything but he had it coming...imo

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Peruvianmonk

White supremacist Eugene Terre'Blanche is hacked to death after row with farmworkers

Eugene Terre'Blanche...they say he was founder of the AWB? Who knew the Average White Band was South African?

Which all goes to say...sympathy level is hovering around zero.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dock9
Sunday Bloody Sunday here

Easter Sunday

Honesty Day

Southern Hemisphere, generally, is where the low IQs, primitive, atavistic, created-nothing apart from more of themselves cannibals congregate

Maybe God put them there for a reason ?

And let's face it --- the brown people lust for the toys of the whites

It was a big mistake trying to civilise them. We see now, hundreds of years later, that they just weren't ready for it and still aren't

They want the Mercedes ---- but they can't spell it

They want the luxury homes and apartments --- but when they get them, they trash them

They're not bright

and they're jealous

It's not about oppression. It's about jealousy

Funny how jews don't tolerate them, huh ? Seen the situation in Israel --- blacks being handed notices on the streets, by jews, telling blacks to 'depart'

and the donated blood of Ethiopian jews was tipped staight down the sink

What is it about jews, huh ? They can say and do whatever they like

But they've arranged it so that the real whites, the true whites, are programmed to bleat on an on about 'poor blacks'

... and to ALWAYS blame the white man

Yep. Seems like an agenda to me

and as you see, it failed on me ... totally

So stand up and think for yourselves

Having extra pigment in their skin does not turn someone into a blameless saint

If pigment 'doesn't matter' --- why are the pigment enriched ALWAYS given benefit of the doubt by people who frequent forums such as this

... and lack of pigment means 'You're always wrong and to blame for the poor, dumb, pigment heavy ' ?

That's stupid

They are saying now that the future is brown. Sorry about your luck.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by hippomchippo

It was more than his viewpoint, he killed 17 people

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 01:27 AM
link   
I would imagine his farmworkers to be members of the race he so feared.

Will his gravestone inscription read "See, I told you so !!"

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   

reply to post by hippomchippo

Yes true. But i have little sympathy for the man. At the end of the day he wanted to keep apharteid in place in South Africa.

I sometimes feel all whites should just leave Africa. After all the damage they/we and our/their ancestors inflicted (slavery) and continue to inflcit(funding of civil wars, exploitation of natural resources) on the continent, it is not surprising the amount of hatred there is in Africa for white people.

Then all whites should leave America aswell then, and Australia too for that matter

The majority of white people in South Africa are not racist scum like this man. I know this for a fact because I lived there for 8 years when I was in my teens. South Africa is a beutifull country and it's no surprise to me that the white people that are there now consider the country to be their own in the same way that American's consider the U.S as their own.

White people have been there for hundreds of years, and it could be argued that the country would not be what it is now, or was in 1994 rather had it not been for them.

Apartheid is and was a horrible thing but you cannot ignore the fact that the white people had a positive impact on the country regardless of the mistakes that they made.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Dock9

Well, at least you're more honest about your outlook than a few other ATS'ers I could name.

Doesn't make you any less ludicrous, but at least you're up front about it.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Yes true. But i have little sympathy for the man. At the end of the day he wanted to keep apharteid in place in South Africa.

I sometimes feel all whites should just leave Africa. After all the damage they/we and our/their ancestors inflicted (slavery) and continue to inflcit(funding of civil wars, exploitation of natural resources) on the continent, it is not surprising the amount of hatred there is in Africa for white people.

I have little sympathy for those that appeal to White Guilt in an effort to stir up anti-White sentiment. All Whites should leave Africa hey? What if one were to suggest that all Black people should leave Europe? How do you think people would respond to that statement? Looks a bit different when you substitute the word "White" doesn't it?

Once again we are shown that the only open form of Racism tolerated today is when it is directed at White People. I find it sad that somebody can make an assumption on my character and personality based on the fact that people who had the same skin colour as me did bad things to other people before I was born.

[edit on 4/4/2010 by Dark Ghost]

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Sounds to me the guys been spoiling for a fight all his life and this is how it ended. White supremist's are just one of many plagues on this earth.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 03:51 AM
link   
It's not that he was finally done in that worries most South Africans.
As I have stated in another thread it is the timing and context in which the murder took place.

There is a lot of fear right now due to the medias heavy reporting on Julius Malema and the effect of his singing "kill the boer" at public rallies.

Terblanche had it coming. He was reviled by most of the country. But in the wake of all the "kill the boer" discourse it is worrying indeed.

[edit on 4-4-2010 by da_ruse]

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 04:13 AM
link   
The Times has a good article.

As i opened the times website, 2 stories held my attention. the murder of Eugene Terreblanche, and Julius Malema says SA will copy Zims land seizures while singing his now trademark Kill the Boer song.

The 2 stories are inextricable, as intolerance, hatred and violence spiral. I would never defend The AWB, they are the nazi party:

The 2 political extremists are as bad as each other. But we are watching the balance of power shifting, from the old to the new. Sadly the new resembles the old, only more of the bad stuff.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 04:28 AM
link   

After all the damage they/we and our/their ancestors inflicted (slavery) and continue to inflcit(funding of civil wars, exploitation of natural resources) on the continent, it is not surprising the amount of hatred there is in Africa for white people.

The Afrikaners will never leave Afrika and why would they? Many of them descended from the Dutch, whom colonized the country some 350 years ago. It is sad to say, but along with the exploitation of the black people, Afrikaners developed the country into a relatively wealthy country with a higher standard of living than in pretty much any other African country.

Under the rule of communistic Zuma, I have great fears that Africa's economy will deteriorate rapidly. Let there be no mistake, Afrikaners worked very hard to achieve the modern society that Afrika has become. Now these very people are increasingly getting targeted (I'm not talking about Blanche) for having the wrong skin color on the wrong continent.

Once again, I would like to stress I do not support apartheid, nor did plenty of Afrikaners. In contrast to what black Africans want you to believe, it is not just them who suffered.

Although I dissociate myself from Blanche on most of his views, I agree with Blanche aspiration for a secessionist state for the Boers (note: a Boer is not the same as an Afrikaner). Many people perhaps don't know this, but the Boer nations were horrifically suppressed by the British empire. They fought the British who did not want to acknowledge their right for independence and while the Boers were greatly outnumbered, they only lost the war when the British decided to burn down their farms and put their wives and children in concentration camps.

It really bothers me that many black Africans pretend as if all Afrikaners were racists, dictatorial and evil.

[edit on 4-4-2010 by Mdv2]

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 04:31 AM
link   
As Jerry Seinfeld would say...

"That's a shame..."

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 05:12 AM
link   
'AWB to take action' Article By: Sun, 04 Apr 2010 11:38

The South African far-right movement of slain white supremist Eugene Terre'Blanche on Sunday said it will avenge his killing but urged members to remain calm and not react immediately. "Contrary to what the members want, we call upon them to stay calm for the moment," Afrikaner Weerstandsbeweging secretary-general Andre Visagie told AFP, saying the group would meet on 1 May to plan the way forward.

This might get ugly after all. I personally find it suspect that these guys turned themselves in. That's not at all in line with most of the crime stats in the country.

If the volk start to take matters into their own hands we will be seeing a lot of baying on both sides of the fence.

How do you do the "snippet from source" box?

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Mdv2

I agree that Zuma seems like a very ineffective corrupt ruler. Mandela was also a failure in his economic policies which impoverished the black part of society even further and failed to confront HIV epidemic.

In reply to many other posters my arguing that White people should leave Africa was mainly theoretical based on the rising racial tensions in South Africa in particular.

From the Independent

His death comes as rising concerns over increasing racial polarisation in South Africa have been sharpened by an incident in which the head of the ruling ANC's youth league sang a song with the lyrics "Kill the Boer".

www.independent.co.uk...

However I don't really understand how you can all wipe your hands clean of the white guilt over what was done in Africa and continues to be done to a certain extent. I AGREE many black leaders and people have committed atrocities without the help of whites.

But just look at what happened in Rwanda, not something that happened hundreds of years ago like slavery. Belguim, France and the U.N have to take some responsability for that horrific time. The Belguim rule put into law and society the racial supeiroty of the Tutsis over the Hutus which can be argued led directly to the racial tension between the two.

1926 Belgians introduce a system of ethnic identity cards differentiating Hutus from Tutsis.

April 30, 1994 The U.N. Security Council spends eight hours discussing the Rwandan crisis. The resolution condemning the killing omits the word "genocide." Had the term been used, the U.N. would have been legally obliged to act to "prevent and punish" the perpetrators. Meanwhile, tens of thousands of refugees flee into Tanzania, Burundi and Zaire. In one day 250,000 Rwandans, mainly Hutus fleeing the advance of the RPF, cross the border into Tanzania.

www.pbs.org...

France supplied weapons to the Hutu rebels and trained many of them and the U.N refused to fully interject itself into the conflict mainly due to the U.S and Britain objections. A disgrace.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Yep i saw him on that doc, interesting that blacks play into his games, or played into.

I always think that people should just ignore people they do not like, and why do people let this person get under there skin, and just ignore him.

I am not surprised though he is dead, i wonder would he have used the football world cup as a tool.

Maybe the south african government got him out of the way for the world cup, you never know.

I am not saying they did, i am just saying the world cup is 3 months away so who knows.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by da_ruse

Just go to the EX part above this box when you are writing a reply and copy and paste the excerpt into it. Its good practise to put the source it is from afterwards.

At least it appears to be over money and not a politically motivated incident. Still its early days. A South African journalist on Al-Jazerra just mentioned it came at a bad time with the World Cup approaching.

[edit on 4-4-2010 by Peruvianmonk]

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 05:34 AM
link   
It's amazing how people say Eugene Terblanche had it coming.

I wonder if we turned the tables and said Julius Malema has it coming for him- for inciting violence against whites and boers in South Africa, and threatening rape till their last breath to all white women, if you all would feel the same?

It all boils down to this- If the black majority in South Africa manages to rid our country of all whites, the blacks will still wage war against each other. It has been so before whites entered this country. There are so many different black tribes that believe this country is theirs and theirs alone that they will eventually kill themselves off.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join