It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahmadinejad Warns Israel Against Second Gaza War

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by inlandempire88

Name some of these shady things. Can you please? I mean, what I don't really get is this:
When did Israel become the enemy?
They are not America haters- Iran and Ahmadina-joke are the western haters!!
I mean really!! Seriously???

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Isreal or Iran, which is the better of the two evils?

It's interesting how we can negatively judge a country by its morals and way of life, and yet have so much respect and awe for, say, the Mayans who devulged themselfs in sacrificial rituals, but that happened way in the past, not our problem right?
We can at least in the present push our demoncrazy onto the World, afterall, the Western way is the most logical way...... no?

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Special_ED
They are not America haters- Iran and Ahmadina-joke are the western haters!!

I don't think they hate America, but they certainly don't respect it nor its people.

It doesn't matter how much support and money we throw at them, they won't even listen to us, and if they need us to take a black eye in order to further their agenda they don't seem to mind giving us one.

- Lee

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by rogi22

Another question for you-ANYBODY really-why do we consider a country bad or good simply because of a regime? Really? Israel, Iran, AMERICA, Russia, etc. If their/our leadership does things and makes decisions we don't like or disagree with then suddenly the whole country is bad?
I can tell you this; I personally am American born and raised. I love my country and have served in it's armed forces. I do not agree with the political policies and decisions made and acted upon by this administration, but I didn't agree with all of the previous administration's policies either. But that doesn't make me hate America.
Same for Iran and Israel. Or any other country for that matter.
But I read theses posts by some on here and it's plain that there is a lot of hate for other countries and indeed our OWN country. I'm saddened by it- and just plain curious as to why????
Somebody please help me understand!!!

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by lee anoma

No they don't mind giving us a black eye- HOWEVER, they don't mind giving themselves a black eye right along with US if it means furthering their agenda. ANd I personally believe their agenda is to simply to exist without the threat of somebody always wanting their a**es wiped off the face of the earth. I don't disagree that the palestinian people have a right to exist the same as Israel does, but I have yet to see them come to the table as a WHOLE PEOPLE and try to reach an agreement that allows exactly that.
Again, this conflict runs much deeper than that.
ANd I believe that if Israel did not exist at all the arabs would STILL continue to struggle and war amongst themselves for power. It has been that way in the middle east east since we have written records of their history. Or would someone like to try and convince us all that it was all peace and brotherly love over there until Israel came back into the picture? oh yeah, and bring a little proof of THAT one when you come to the table with it.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   

reply to post by lee anoma

No they don't mind giving us a black eye- HOWEVER, they don't mind giving themselves a black eye right along with US if it means furthering their agenda.

This is where the egotism of it all comes into play.

From what I have seen they don't care how the international community feels about their actions as they feel even if they tarnish themselves and their supporters no one will do anything to stop their current plans. If anyone gets outraged America just throws itself in the ring to defend and deflect.

It's like the annoying kid that picks on everyone but has an older brother that rushes to his aid when people get upset.

In that sense they never really get a black eye.

Not until big brother lets the kid fight for himself then he may realize that he should be cautious with what his does to his neighbors and his allies.

- Lee

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Special_ED

Hey, don't get me wrong, I'm not having a dig at America per se..... I am however having a dig at Western way of thinking.
Our perceptions of "wrong and right" are exactly that.... our perceptions, which in itself is A ok, it's when we feel the right to push our perfect agenda onto others that's wrong to me.
If it's OK for God to work in mysterious ways, why can't others?

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroKnowledge
So - what DID he say (in that case) and what it means in your opinion?
Has he ever used word "Israel" and not "Zionist" regime?
Add to this claims like this one:

"They should know that regional nations hate this fake and criminal regime and if the smallest and briefest chance is given to regional nations they will destroy (it)," said Ahmadinejad

"But whether they want it or not, with god's grace, this regime will be annihilated and Palestinians and other regional nations will be rid of its bad omen," he added.

No. Iran is not a threat to Israel.

I just want to point out that talking about the destruction, erasure, or elimination of a regime is not the same as stating you plan to destroy an entire country.

If that were true then all the conservatives in the media currently railing against and calling for an end to the "dangerous liberal regime" in America should be viewed as major terrorist threats out to destroy the entire country.

Regime:

1. A form of government: a fascist regime.
2. A government in power; administration: suffered under the new regime.

When though did he say he wanted to destroy Israel and all it's Jews?

Why hasn't he destroyed the thousands of Jews ALREADY living in Iran right now if he is only after Jewish blood?

President Bush said similar things leading up to the Iraq War and when America eventually hit Iraq with a regime change (forcibly), they have always maintained that it was not an attack against the people or Muslims but rather their leaders. Following your point, I could say this was a lie and we started our own Jihad.

That is only one way to institute a change of regime, one I don't support, but force isn't always required. In this case I don't think he is talking about nuking Israel but rather the international community and fed up Israeli citizens standing together and denouncing its actions. Forcing this regime to change its behavior or removing it all together.

There are many Israelis who agree with the point about their leadership endangering them and the region with its careless attitude.

- Lee

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Special_ED

But I read theses posts by some on here and it's plain that there is a lot of hate for other countries and indeed our OWN country. I'm saddened by it- and just plain curious as to why???? Somebody please help me understand!!!

I too love my country. I hate the fact that they propagate a barbaric foreign relations campaign that supposedly is the will of the American people. Let me ask you, did you agree to give the CIA millions of dollars to destabilize the regime in Iran? Which really means they are terrorizing mostly peace loving civilians.

Iran's leaders know that during his second term in office, as Seymour Hersh revealed in The New Yorker, Bush authorized a clandestine CIA program with a $400 million budget to destabilize the Iranian regime. They are also aware that the CIA has focused on stoking disaffection among Sunni ethnic minorities in Shi'ite-ruled Iran. These include ethnic Arabs in the oil-rich province of Khuzistan, adjoining Iraq, and ethnic Balochis in Sistan-Balochistan Province, abutting the Pakistani province of Baluchistan. Little wonder that Tehran pointed an accusing finger at the US for the recent assassination of six commanders of its Revolutionary Guards Corps in Sistan-Balochistan by two suicide bombers belonging to Jundallah (the Army of Allah), an extremist Sunni organization. As yet, there is no sign, overt or covert, that Obama has canceled or repudiated his predecessor's program to destabilize the Iranian regime.

www.atimes.com...

Or how about back in the eighties when we armed Saddam with WMD? Did you agree to that? Or how about way back when we installed the Shah of Iran to leadership and started the Islamic revolution. I could go on and on but you get the idea. You see it is not our will they are presenting to foreign countries. They are driving their own agendas.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Another question for you-ANYBODY really-why do we consider a country bad or good simply because of a regime? Really? Israel, Iran, AMERICA, Russia, etc. If their/our leadership does things and makes decisions we don't like or disagree with then suddenly the whole country is bad?
I can tell you this; I personally am American born and raised. I love my country and have served in it's armed forces. I do not agree with the political policies and decisions made and acted upon by this administration, but I didn't agree with all of the previous administration's policies either.

I brought up the point after I read this but I do agree with you.

I don't think people criticizing the Zionist regime in Israel hate its people any more than those criticizing Iran's leaders want all Iranians dead. If they do then this is simply blind hate and not criticism of leadership.

I think we need to think critically and separate the actions of the government, and the criticisms they receive, from the people just living their lives and trying to exist in peace. We also need to consider statements about regime change carefully, or we may simply join in hastily beating the drums of war over a misunderstood comment.

In my opinion there are PLENTY of places in the world that are overdue for total regime destruction and that is not a personal declaration of war against the country or its people. Just the leaders and their strangle hold over the citizens and those around them.

Thanks for your service,

- Lee

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Why shouldn't israel attack palenstein they keep firing missiles over then israel fights back then palenstein cries about it. So annoying what alot of you think in war there can only be one winner.

But in saying this i think you may all be wrong with your asumptions if the word in the bible is correct European side of the UN will be the ones that will want to put a stop to it and i spose this would be correct as i don't think the US or AUS will go against them as they are working hand in hand with each other and the US also are the Israelies backing as well.

So we will all have to be worried when it is the uprisen Roman empire that is on Israels door step ready to take over.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by vkturbo
Why shouldn't israel attack palenstein they keep firing missiles over then israel fights back then palenstein cries about it. So annoying what alot of you think in war there can only be one winner.

But in saying this i think you may all be wrong with your asumptions if the word in the bible is correct European side of the UN will be the ones that will want to put a stop to it and i spose this would be correct as i don't think the US or AUS will go against them as they are working hand in hand with each other and the US also are the Israelies backing as well.

So we will all have to be worried when it is the uprisen Roman empire that is on Israels door step ready to take over.

One could also argue, why should Palestinians get angry just because Israel
want to move in Lock, Stock and Barrel on to Land that is not actually theirs.

And Israel will not sign any Paper declaring what Land is theirs and what isn't,
that is why it's a State and not a Country. No Official lines, just borders
that change from one week to the next.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by jackflap

Your wrong the Germans and French provided the WMDs to iraq not the Untied States. German firms such as Karl Kobe helped build Iraqi chemical weapons facilities such as laboratories, bunkers, an administrative building, and first production buildings in the early 1980s under the cover of a pesticide plant. Other German firms sent 1,027 tons of precursors of mustard gas, sarin, tabun, and tear gasses in all. This work allowed Iraq to produce 150 tons of mustard agent and 60 tons of Tabun in 1983 and 1984 respectively, continuing throughout the decade. Five other German firms supplied equipment to manufacture botulin toxin and mycotoxin for germ warfare In 1988, German engineers presented centrifuge data that helped Iraq expand its nuclear weapons program. Laboratory equipment and other information was provided, involving many German engineers. All told, 52% of Iraq's international chemical weapon equipment was of German origin Later, a French company built a turnkey factory which helped make nuclear fuel. France also provided glass-lined reactors, tanks, vessels, and columns used for the production of chemical weapons. Around 21% of Iraq’s international chemical weapon equipment was French. Strains of dual-use biological material also helped advance Iraq’s biological warfare program.

The CDC did send some biological samples which supposedly was going to be used to make vaccines. But unlike other countries it was never intended to be used to create biological weapons.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Well who declared the war first why should any else get involved one less muslim who is brainwashed with what they watch on TV everyday would be a good thing.

As far as I'm concerned any country that has kids shows in the morning saying do us proud kill an Isralie or kill anyone for that matter shouldn't grace this earth any longer.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by vkturbo

Yep but the IDF wearing T-shirts depicting Pregnant Woman and children in the crosshairs of their guns is all acceptable isn't it?

Desperate people with little means, do desperate things

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by star child

I think as the Gaza Strip isn't that large, Israel should basically carpet bomb the entire place and be done with it in one go!

Yes, innocent people would die but they are now and will continue to do so.

Cut the head off the chicken, wipe out Gaza!

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by minkey53
reply to post by star child

I think as the Gaza Strip isn't that large, Israel should basically carpet bomb the entire place and be done with it in one go!

Yes, innocent people would die but they are now and will continue to do so.

Cut the head off the chicken, wipe out Gaza!

Nah, I'd much rather see the Pakistani's from Birmingham come to Northampton and blow themselves up, taking out thousands of innocent civilians in the process...

That would be much better for humanity than what you suggested...

Now....Do you see the stupidity of what you posted ?

[edit on 4/4/2010 by Retrovertigo]

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Retrovertigo

Well as Northampton isn't being bombed by Brummies and aren't at war with them, your response makes no sense.

People in Birmingham aren't terrorists although there are thousands of Muslims. Northampton is unfortunately full of Black people so maybe it's Pakis against Blacks?

See what I mean now, you're comparing something which is ridiculous.

Hamas are terrorists and are buying / getting weapons from Iran who are terrorists and they are blowing up people in Israel, God's people.

Bit different eh!

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by minkey53
reply to post by Retrovertigo

Well as Northampton isn't being bombed by Brummies and aren't at war with them, your response makes no sense.

People in Birmingham aren't terrorists although there are thousands of Muslims. Northampton is unfortunately full of Black people so maybe it's Pakis against Blacks?

See what I mean now, you're comparing something which is ridiculous.

Hamas are terrorists and are buying / getting weapons from Iran who are terrorists and they are blowing up people in Israel, God's people.

Bit different eh!

God's people ? Thanks for the laugh
That's the funniest thing I've heard or seen all easter, well, apart from jebus getting strung up on friday...

One man's terrorist, another mans protector...Everything is relative...

Somebody clearly doesn't get irony methinks :bnghd: Not racist much, are you ?

[edit on 4/4/2010 by Retrovertigo]

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by rogi22
Isreal or Iran, which is the better of the two evils?

It's interesting how we can negatively judge a country by its morals and way of life, and yet have so much respect and awe for, say, the Mayans who devulged themselfs in sacrificial rituals, but that happened way in the past, not our problem right?
We can at least in the present push our demoncrazy onto the World, afterall, the Western way is the most logical way...... no?

I'm sorry but the western utopia is turning into a dystopia. every government is corrupt in one way or another, but Iran has more democracy than any other Arabic country whom are US allies. they also have the right to beat down the protesters, what do you think the American government would do if there was protesters burning cars and vandalising the city?

Iran keeps all its people safe and well fed, they supply them with clean water and electricity, the iranian youths are just confused and fell for the zionist propaganda, little they know is that if they overthrow the current government then there'll never be peace in iran again.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join