It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No Plane Hit The World Trade Center On 9/11

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_
Yes, a 300,000 pound object traveling circa 500mph will go through bolts and welds like a knife through butter. I don't know what part of that you don't understand.

Thats funny since the Purdue animation shows the plane being shredded as it enters the tower.

In fact it barely makes it inside.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by REMISNE

....umm, but it is still 300,000 pound of debris travelling at 500mph. You are aware of physics, correct?

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by gavron
....umm, but it is still 300,000 pound of debris travelling at 500mph. You are aware of physics, correct?

As long as you are aware that the main airframe barely made it into the building. Thats why the mojority of reports state that the plane impacts had nothing to do with the collapse, its why the building stood so long after the impacts.

Same as with the Pentagon the main airframe barely made it into the building.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by gavron

umm, are you aware that you are spreading disinfo about the 500mph speed of the plane? Can you please show some proof that the "plane" was traveling that fast.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by REMISNE

As long as you are aware that the main airframe barely made it into the building. Thats why the mojority of reports state that the plane impacts had nothing to do with the collapse, its why the building stood so long after the impacts.

So why all the aircraft debris coming out the OPPOSITE side of the building?

Things like landing gear, jet engines, airline seat embedded in car on street

All these are part of the aircraft

Is this one of your pattened dodges ?

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedman

There was no airplane debris coming out of the opposite side of the building because there was no plane. Just like the staged debris that was scattered on the Pentagon lawn and the fake debris in Shanksville, so too was the debris in NYC staged.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Well you have to look at the fact that the plane that hit the South tower went in at an angle through the side of the buidling not head on like the one hitting the North tower.

But what plane are these parts from? SOURCES please.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by REMISNE

Here you are

sites.google.com...

I Have no doubt you find some excuse.......

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
all you no plane theory assholes make the rest of us look bad.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman

First and foremost, your credibility has been shattered here. And the reason why your credibility continues to remain shattered is because you continue to type deliberately false information like this:

The only person claiming such, Scott Forbes

Scott Forbes was not the only person that mentioned the power down. William Rodriguez also mentioned the power down.

As for "puffs of smoke" claim
They are windows shattering as building twists during collapse

That would be a false claim also:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6dab83d90c0f.jpg[/atsimg]

Those concentrated ejections are the direct result of explosives being detonated in controlled demolitions. If you want to claim that it's something else, you have to show actual proof. You can't just make things up to explain them away, because that's not the way we do things in the real world.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by REMISNE
Thats funny since the Purdue animation shows the plane being shredded as it enters the tower.

In fact it barely makes it inside.

You can choose to take their animation at face value or not. But videos show that the planes had no problem entering the towers and made it in just fine, far from barely. The only thing that would have had any impact on the planes were the floors. The rest of the plane would have been shredded by the cores.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
So let me get this straight...

The government/George Bush/The Illuminati/The Jews/The Carebears sent missiles/planted bombs in the World Trade Center, faked four plane crashes, killed thousands of Americans in order to... ... ... invade Afghanistan and Iraq for oil/gold/power/The Jews.

OR

Terrorists hijacked planes and crashed them because they're [expletive] crazy.

... ... ... *facepalm*

[edit on 12-4-2010 by Iago18]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by warisover
umm, are you aware that you are spreading disinfo about the 500mph speed of the plane? Can you please show some proof that the "plane" was traveling that fast.

I will. NIST estimates that second plane was traveling at 590mph. Page 6:

wtc.nist.gov...

And before you spew your blatantly false claims again that jetliners can't fly that fast at sea level, I'll post my debunk to your false claim here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by warisover
There was no airplane debris coming out of the opposite side of the building because there was no plane.

And this claim has been debunked here:

I posted an animated image that shows the plane debris coming out the other side of the tower.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Ok - we had more than 10,000 people working in EACH building

Now why do we get only 2, thats right 2 stories concerning mythical
"power down"

Both from questionable sources, who when challenged had repeatedly
changed their story

Scott Forbes stands by his story, but has not provided any corroborating information that might allow it to be verified. An article on George Washington's Blog dated November 24, 2005 contains an Interview with Scott Forbes, based on a half-hour telephone conversation in late 2004. The interview provides only a few additional details to the story, such as that Scott worked on the 97th floor of the South Tower, and that the "power down" lasted from approximately 12 noon on Saturday, September 8 through 2 PM on Sunday, September 9. Although the interviewer queries Forbes on several of the points noted above, Forbes fails to explain any of them. He states that "Many, many people worked on the power down" but does not provide any names. When queried on how he knew that the "power down" affected floors 50 and up, Forbes expresses less certainty than in his original e-mail:

GW: How do you know that there was no electricity from floor 50 up, if Fiduciary Trust was on much higher floors -- starting at the 90th floor?

SF: I can't absolutely verify that there was no power on lower floors ... all I can validate is that we were informed of the power down condition, that we had to take down all systems and then the following day had to bring back up all systems ...

Let’s look at just some of the tenants of the WTC2 that would have been affected by a massive power-down. We have the First Commercial Bank (Floor 78), Fuji Bank (Floors 78 – 92), Fiduciary Trust and the Atlantic Bank of New York.

Those are only tenants on, or near, Scott Forbes’ floor. To put it simply, none of these companies would have tolerated having all their systems and security shut off, and they would certainly have objected to having all their offices shut down.

We know the observation deck on 106 floor of South Tower was operating

So if no power above 50th floor why are the elevators still working....?

Same with North Tower - restaurant on 106/107 floors would be shut
down

Yet nobody can recall that....?

Besides fact that shutting off power to WTC would have been instantly
obvious to all of New York - towers would have been DARK!

No news stories on it

Forbes is a fraud and/or nutter....

Rodriguez we already know about....

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by warisoverWho was that guy that videotaped that? Where is the rest of the tape? Notice the lack of emotion after the explosion. hmmmmmmmm

I was in NYC when it happened (still here), first found out about it when I was on an overhead part of the subway in Brooklyn and everyone was looking out the windows at something. They weren't screaming, yelling and gnashing their teeth. People were saying things like, "oh, look at that," very matter of fact.

I asked one guy what people were looking at and the turned to me with a weird half-grin and said, "Twin Towers are burning." When he said it, I assumed he meant there must be some little fire happening. Then I looked for myself and saw the double inferno. I said, "oh my God! What the ____ happened?" And the guy said, again very matter of fact, "plane hit it," like that sort of thing happens every day. There was a sense of unreality about it when you saw it in person. I was the only one on that whole train car that seemed seriously affected by it at that point. That might be because I had moved back to NYC 4 days before 9/11 and still didn't have that NYC attitude where nothing phases you, ever. (9/11 changed that a bit, but it only really lasted a day - 9/12 was the only day I ever saw New Yorkers so down.)

By the time our train lumbered into Manhattan, and eventually let us off in Mid-Town, one of the towers had collapsed and the mood had changed. But early on, right after it happened, people hadn't yet digested it. They didn't know how to react.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I don't know every answer to 9/11 but i know this. Planes were definitely involved. In fact I'm pretty sure 9/11 has a lot to do with planes. Why would they go to all that effort of staging a hijacked plane crash using no planes, when they could just stage a hijacked plane crash... using PLANES! I need proof to even begin delving into this one, like some footage of no planes or something. I think you jumped the gun on posting this, because you have claimed something quite monstrous and the evidence provided is weak to say the least.

I'm all for the 9/11 truth movement, there is so much fog in the story it is fair to question the original story, but whilst there is fog, there is also definitely planes.

What next? The twin towers still stand...

edit for spellin

[edit on 12-4-2010 by eyesdown]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iago18

So let me get this straight...

The government/George Bush/The Illuminati/The Jews/The Carebears sent missiles/planted bombs in the World Trade Center, faked four plane crashes, killed thousands of Americans in order to... ... ... invade Afghanistan and Iraq for oil/gold/power/The Jews.

BINGO, that about sums it up, minus the carebears.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_

I posted an animated image that shows the plane debris coming out the other side of the tower.

That's funny, but could you please point out the airplane debris, I may have missed it.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by eyesdown

I don't know every answer to 9/11 but i know this. Planes were definitely involved.

I'm all for the 9/11 truth movement, there is so much fog in the story it is fair to question the original story, but whilst there is fog, there is also definitely planes.

"Planes were definitely involved," "there is also definitely planes." Well thank god someone with evidence has finally come along. Please post the videos of those definite planes.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by piddles

O'Contraire. The no plane people make the rest of us look good, respectively.

People are smart enough to see the truth on their own. If anyone caught the guy on Keven Barrets radio show the other night, they will see we have a new "faction" in 9/11. Time Travelers did 9/11. Or something to do with time travel.

And ya'll thawt it culdn't git any werser then it alredy is. [Said like Cousin Cletus from West Virginny] Talk about spin.

Cheers-
Phil

[edit on 12-4-2010 by Phil Jayhan]

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join