It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No Plane Hit The World Trade Center On 9/11

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

OK, OK...yeah. yeah. Forgot about THAT thread, since I don't find it particularly compelling.

BUT, three is no dispute that AAL 11 and UAL 175 were used as attacking devices, by terrorists, on 2001.09.11, and were crashed into the WTC Towers.

Whew!

Now....timing of the various explosions? Perfectly attributable to eyewitnesses' timing misconceptions.

Listen, again, to the lady in that YT clip, very early in...she specifically says "when the airplane hit" then describes the sounds that she thought were coming from below, on the Subway tracks.

Purely a case of WHERE each person was, they will have differing experiences.

But, won't continue to speak here, in this thread, about that. Except...where are the sounds of explosions on the Naudet Bros. film?

You can clearly hear the jet's engines....would think big 'booms' would also be audible, prior to the impact event.

Oooops....maybe I should cut-n-paste that question to the other thread....

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Hey everyone, is it possible to flag the ip addresses of known disinfo agents here? Seems to be becoming a real problem here on ats in the last year or so vvvvv

Oh by the way, there is also ample audio evidence of explosions recorded before the planes hit. Again maybe you should exit that cave your in.

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by _BoneZ_

OK, OK...yeah. yeah. Forgot about THAT thread, since I don't find it particularly compelling.

BUT, three is no dispute that AAL 11 and UAL 175 were used as attacking devices, by terrorists, on 2001.09.11, and were crashed into the WTC Towers.

Whew!

Now....timing of the various explosions? Perfectly attributable to eyewitnesses' timing misconceptions.

Listen, again, to the lady in that YT clip, very early in...she specifically says "when the airplane hit" then describes the sounds that she thought were coming from below, on the Subway tracks.

Purely a case of WHERE each person was, they will have differing experiences.

But, won't continue to speak here, in this thread, about that. Except...where are the sounds of explosions on the Naudet Bros. film?

You can clearly hear the jet's engines....would think big 'booms' would also be audible, prior to the impact event.

Oooops....maybe I should cut-n-paste that question to the other thread....

[edit on 6-4-2010 by abovetopromen]

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by abovetopromen

YOU accuse ME of "disinfo", huh?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
EDIT ...better clarify this here. I see it wasn't directed at me per se, so sorry if I took it that way. However, hope you can see how it seems....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well....shall we review the tape, again?

This from _BoneZ_ and for reference, listen to "David Gray" (who was entereing through the revolving doors "when the plane hit" (his comments featured at about 1:20), then the Asian lady (with the blood on her face)....

Sorry, guys, but those videos actually don't support the claim of explosions BEFORE airplane impact. I think people hear what they wish, sometimes...

[edit on 6 April 2010 by weedwhacker]

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by abovetopromen

Hey everyone, is it possible to flag the ip addresses of known disinfo agents here? Seems to be becoming a real problem here on ats in the last year or so vvvvv

There does seem to be some disinfo agents here but I'm afraid that most are just unable to believe that the media could trick them with CGI planes.

[edit on 6-4-2010 by warisover]

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by warisover
There does seem to be some disinfo agents here but I'm afraid that most are just unable to believe that the media could trick them with CGI planes.

The media can't put CGI planes in peoples' eyeballs as they saw the planes with their own eyes. The media also cannot put CGI planes onto private citizens' home videos either.

Nice try, but nobody is falling for the disinfo.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_

The media also cannot put CGI planes onto private citizens' home videos either.

Yes they can and they did.

edit: freeze the frame at 56, you will see the right wing is missing from the plane.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Firstly, that video was already debunked by two of us on the last page. Secondly, would you care to explain to the world how the media would get CGI planes onto private citizens' home videos? What, the media had secret agents go out at night and search every home until they found a home video, then put CGI planes onto those home videos while people were sleeping?

Stop the disinfo, please.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   

would you care to explain to the world how the media would get CGI planes onto private citizens' home videos?

Bonez, most people who had taken home videos of the event that day thought they were doing good by turning the video over to the police and FBI. That's how it happened. stop with the disinfo.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   
well the OP wasn't there so he doesn't know, so i think its really sad that we are entertaining his fodder.....how can you possibly ask people to provide anything other than video evidence of what happened? You have video proof, and you have witnesses yet you think all of the footage was doctored?

The link to the Virtual Map- The 102 Minutes That Changed America, actually does have footage of the 2nd plane hitting. Next time you say you watched the whole thing don't lie about it. Before you get in a wad about it, watch the interview with the film maker of the footage of building 5. There you have your proof......

The bridge walking is laughable at best and pretty much gives us all insight as to what level you are operating on.... irrational and illogical. Thousands of eyewitnesses are wrong, along with multiple instances of video proof, yet you...you are right?

Let me go ahead and insert your favorite emoticon here:

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   

The media also cannot put CGI planes onto private citizens' home videos either.

edit: freeze the frame at 56, you will see the right wing is missing from the plane.

hahahaha...you are actually using that video as a means to justify the NO PLANES theory....

Anyone who believes that video clip is simply an idiot and has no business ever commenting on anything EVER because they obviously don't have an IQ high enough to hold an EDUCATED conversation.

That video alone also showed 5 different things that morons DON'T or REFUSE to acknowledge that answer their own STUPID questions and ridiculous comments....

Science really needs a cure for stupid so we can get some people the help they need.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by warisover

OK...wow...this is your proof? You have to be joking right? There are PLENTY of people that state they saw an airplane hit the building.......

oh wait...

they are lying right?

Liars folks.....my friends that were there...they are lying to me..you know why? So they can sound cool, and tell BS stories that aren't true...nevermind that they never want to talk about that day. Freaking liars..

OP, you should be ashamed of yourself. People died on that day. They died when PLANES hit that building......did they cause them to collapse? not sure about that...but planes hit that building, and you can take that to the bank.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by jeffiriff

The link to the Virtual Map- The 102 Minutes That Changed America, actually does have footage of the 2nd plane hitting. Next time you say you watched the whole thing don't lie about it. Before you get in a wad about it, watch the interview with the film maker of the footage of building 5. There you have your proof......

Well thanks to you I re-watched all the videos in the Virtual Map and I still missed where the plane actually hits the building. Maybe you can point to it for me.

But I did pick up on something that I didn't notice before, in the trinity church video, the one firefighter says to the other, "it was a bomber style green aircraft," hmmmm, aren't cruse missiles green?

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Yep, OP. No planes hit the buildings. My family, friends and loved ones saw Nothing hit the buildings.
You're right.

seriously?

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by rcwj1975

hahahaha...you are actually using that video as a means to justify the NO PLANES theory....

Not just that video, all the videos throughout this thread adds up to NO PLANES. use your brain.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   

read the WHOLE thing...read the whole quote of mine that you re-posted.....

wait...this might be easier...

Click this: www.history.com...

then click launch

The map will pop up...click on WTC Building 5, then a video will appear.

In the lower left hand corner you will see the following: "Watch the filmmaker interview"

Go ahead and click on that....

There you have it.....If anyone wants, feel free to post image pics of what I am talking about......Apparently we have to hold this guys hand through research...

Again, this shows your perspective is lacking heavily....

Oh and here is your favorite emoticon again..just for you:

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   

I am actually interested in what you mean in the following statement: "use your brain."

please explain how you are logically using yours in this thread. Please explain how "your brain" is working to come up with these wild conclusions that laugh in the face of all the physical, video, and eyewitness evidence that is right in front of your face (which resides right in front of your brain).

I think this has gotten to the point in which you are trying to cover your ass and back your OP which is pretty silly....i mean come on....nobody believes you, and you have zero proof to back it up....literally you have no proof....none...nothing...seriously none...
it sucks....

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Actually there's really no such thing as planes. They are really advanced teleportation devices. They only fool us into thinking they are planes, through cgi, holograms and such, so that we won't find out they are really using there own alien technology to shuttle around their slaves. Isn't that right warisover?

If you entertain this nonsense you're a disinfo agent, plain and simple.

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by abovetopromen

YOU accuse ME of "disinfo", huh?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
EDIT ...better clarify this here. I see it wasn't directed at me per se, so sorry if I took it that way. However, hope you can see how it seems....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well....shall we review the tape, again?

This from _BoneZ_ and for reference, listen to "David Gray" (who was entereing through the revolving doors "when the plane hit" (his comments featured at about 1:20), then the Asian lady (with the blood on her face)....

Sorry, guys, but those videos actually don't support the claim of explosions BEFORE airplane impact. I think people hear what they wish, sometimes...

[edit on 6 April 2010 by weedwhacker]

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   

There you have it.....If anyone wants, feel free to post image pics of what I am talking about......Apparently we have to hold this guys hand through research...

You're kidding me right? This guy is in the media who just so happens to have his camera in a weird fixed position on the building, right before the explosion.

Please stop drinking the kool-aide.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Yeah because there were never media filming the world trade center, never, lol. Have you ever been to new york? I'm guessing there were more people there that saw the planes then you've probably ever met wherever in bum# your cave is located.

You're kidding me right? This guy is in the media who just so happens to have his camera in a weird fixed position on the building, right before the explosion.

Please stop drinking the kool-aide.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Look Pawhhh, I thinks that plane there b misin a wing. Mah said it was just artifacts, whaeva that b? I don beliv it. I herd of this cgi where they can make thins happen...

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join