It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

.Man arrested at Large Hadron Collider claims he's from the future

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
While I realize this was posted as an April fools joke, is it possible that there is just a smattering of truth. I mean TPTB do seem to like to tease us with fact and fantasy blended together. I wonder if something like this was to occur, would we even hear about it?

crave.cnet.co.uk...

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by adifferentbreed

From the link the OP provided.

Police said Mr Cole, who was wearing a bow tie and rather too much tweed for his age, would not reveal his country of origin. "Countries do not exist where I am from. The discovery of the Higgs boson led to limitless power, the elimination of poverty and Kit-Kats for everyone. It is a communist chocolate hellhole and I'm here to stop it ever happening."

Mr Cole was taken to a secure mental health facility in Geneva but later disappeared from his cell. Police are baffled, but not that bothered.

Sorry that just made me laugh and i HAD to post it.

...Also I wonder how many people still think that this is a genuine news story.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
"police are baffled, but not that bothered" lmao

[edit on 2-4-2010 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Isn't this a duplicate or another crazy person found at the LHC?

[edit on 2-4-2010 by Divinorumus]

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

Well the chocolate hell part was pretty funny. By reading the comments there do be some people who didn't catch it. I do wonder if something of this sort happened if we would ever hear about it. The person who wriote that was funny as hell though, you know somewhere someone is already writing a serious blog about it.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by adifferentbreed

I bet he got thousands of complaints as well.

Although at the same time I bet they are kinda worth it.

Seriously though I don’t know whether we would ever hear about something like this, I mean we haven’t so far which leads me to believe it simply hasn’t happened but then again maybe it does indeed happen, maybe even everyday but we don’t hear about it which is why I myself haven’t heard about it which is what is leading me and everyone to believe it doesn’t happen.

Mind job huh?

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
He got out of his secure cell huh....?

Interemmmessstiiinngg......

I did get a good laugh from this though. S&F!

top topics

join