It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gordon Brown: 'immigrants must honour British values'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Kram09

Im afraid that the issue of the None whites allowed thing is what has drove my JEWISH brother into neo-nazi bigotry...... Its not funny... I cant even allow my kids alone with him in case he infects them with that filth... However its true.. And to be honest it angers me too... I have fought for this country and gave up my youth for it and its tenets of freedom, for it to be hijacked by foreign extremists who would turn a loverly summer picnic place for ALL like Victoria park into a no white zone... And if it makes ME angry, then how much more those who have lived here consistently, have real family history here spanning hundreds of years? The Sikhs and Hindus are up in arms about it too because they get tarred with the same brush as those doing it because of the colour of their skin... Totally unacceptable.. Its the same place where the so-called Tipton Taliban come from......

Its very hard to have a debate about these issues without sounding racist.. However it was not me who made this into an issue... I Have fought for black and white... And would... And am planning to do it again by re-enlisting... However something has to be done before we have blood on our streets....
Those that read the Guardian and live in leafy suburbs in their bubbles have no clue.. And wont until it reaches their doors.. However... That combined with all the other issues such as old ladies being put on tag for selling a goldfish all adds up to a nation that has gone wayyy past tolerance to an angry mob who will let known its presence no matter what post code you live in... Its coming.... And burying your heads in sand and calling people racist for their opinions will fuel the fire...

We dont have much time... We need to sort this before it becomes a monster we cant contain...

I know this from personal experience... Northern Ireland... Bosnia... Israel... The black country UK....

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Yissachar1

ive said fora while now it wont be long before we have riots about this evena civil war.
unfortuantly people cant even protest in peace any more. that poor man who died in the london riots by the police who are meant to protect hi and he wasnt even in the riot, he was walking home from work.

i think soon we'll have the exstremists from both sides, white and, black and asians fighting each other and the innocents will unfortuantly be inthe middle.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033

Originally posted by jumpingbeanz
reply to post by woodwardjnr

I didn't mean bullets they have a new taster rifle that is being released

super taser that fires 500 volt bullet

[edit on 1-4-2010 by jumpingbeanz]

The english are masters of microwaving people in there homes. The police go after people who do nothing to destroy them while scum walk the streets.

Get it, the police only make money from people commiting crimes not people who do nothing.

The police in england for no reason, will give people microwave weapons to use on there neighbours, just to wreck there lifes.

this is modern day britain, home of the two faced rubbish values, where the brits really are just killers and destroyers.

No one has answered me what does british values mean. For me actions speak louder than words, and british actions, of microwaving fami9lies in there homes show, they have no right to speak about human rights.

Jesus andy somebody needs to hug you and ask 'who hurt you andy?' 'who hurt you?'

Or ........ its not your fault andy...... its not your fault

Listen ever since i decided to join you have been here spouting random rubbish about how you have been abused by anybody and everybody including the metropolitan police, aliens and of now microwave ovens?

The worst thing about this whole thing is that its terribly ironic, seeing as in your other posts you have stated you live in london.

Just another person happy to live in england while slagging it off every chance you get.

If england is so bad dont you think you would have been microwaved severely more so than you already have?

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by kerrichin

The PEOPLE of of this country have been duped..... They are waking up to that.... They have also been been conditioned by TPTB that being branded as a racist is the worst ever... Because THAT suits them... They want to destroy the British... And be ashamed of Britishness too... Go to university... And be met by a lefty apologist.. American too... In fact I will go as far as saying that it is those same British descended people who they have tried to dumb down with drugs, call them racist, those same people are the true threat to the NWO because we are warriors... People are waking up to that now thanks to sites like this.... and WE ARE PISSED OFF....

The manipulation is soo complete that drugs have to be introduced to break the stranglehold that they have on our minds... THAT IS MESSED UP....

People with brains and courage are dangerous to the NWO.... Maybe its time to save the world...

[edit on 1-4-2010 by Yissachar1]

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Yissachar1

something needs to be done, the average british person has no voice and when they try to speak up they just get called racist or thugs, look at the last few protests in london, the people have all been treated like criminals, when all they have been doing is exercising there rights.
though that islamic extremist (his name escapes me) can protest about how he hates this country.

why if these people hate this country do they reside here, well benefits come to mind.
i am 23 and my partner is 26 and we can not get a house when we asked to be puit on the hosing list we were told in no uncertain terms we were not the right colour and where told our best option was to emigrate, so we live with my parents.
these sorts of things are happening all the time, this is why many poeple are becoming extremists, and all the gvernmentis doing is exasperating it, witht the help of the media

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   

If you were discriminated in such a way, why did you not go to the press about it?

Why did you just accept that?

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Kram09

why bother they dont care and its my word against theres, ill only be deemed a racist.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   

How do you know if you didn't try?

You didn't even bother to raise the issue when you had the chance yet you complain about it?

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Kram09

ive seen plenty of times people try to fight it they were just ignored or it was white washed.
also at the time i had just turned 20 and didnt kno what to do or where to go.
i was also very defeatist at the time because of other matters in my life.
i complain now because im incredibly annoyed that im treated like a second class citizen in my own country.
and now i am speaking up about it but i dont want to be grouped in with the extremists.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Kram09

Dude that is most peoples story... I was told the other day that i could not get a council house for at least a year.... Even though I fought for this county.. Have a family too... Where is our rights?..

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by jumpingbeanz
I live in the UK and it makes me sick that immigrants do not respect our laws, our people or our systems.

is a big problem and needs to be sorted out, we need I.D cards to ween these weeds out of our systems.

[edit on 1-4-2010 by jumpingbeanz]

Madam, I do not want an ID card. That is some other thing to forget and get busted over not having. The money spent on ID cards can be better spent.

To be fair the immigrants only took the dirty jobs that we brits felt were beneath them like picking veg. I do agree aboutg the crime that some do.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
It's probably all orchestrated in some way or other.

Probably ALL to introduce a mandatory ID card. into the system.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
When yopu good people have your discussions as a proud west indian I do wonder what would be done. Yes I attended university and yes I am a 40 % tax payer. It sounds like an old school hate fest at time but remeber where the commonwealth came from. Most of the Westindies and africa is the commonwealth and paid for the privelidge!

I fear no man and have confronted the BNP and their predecessors. My problem is some gung ho idiot may again try it one with me. I have no beef with decent upright whitge people but some people are racist and thick and start me me so do consider the fact that not all non-whites are the same.

[edit on 1-4-2010 by Tiger5]

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
British values is to murder and pilage all over the world with no respect for others.

British values meaning microwaving your neighbours in nor ireland as long as they are catholic.

Some great values there.

Let's not forget roast beef on sunday, bacon for breakfast sausage and mash on tuesday pork chop (just like Homer oooooh) on thursday Elephant leg and a shed full of ale friday and Saturday.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   

why if these people hate this country do they reside here, well benefits come to mind. i am 23 and my partner is 26 and we can not get a house when we asked to be puit on the hosing list we were told in no uncertain terms we were not the right colour and where told our best option was to emigrate, so we live with my parents.

I can well believe you there mate, I was once sleeping in my car with a very severe illness, when I looked for some help I was told (by a female who saw me close to tears) because I'd worked all my life and was not a migrant no one would go out of their way to help me.

The whole bloody country is upside down, I'm not a racist by any stretch of the imagination but the migrant situation is really making my bloody blood boil.

If you still live with your parents U2U me and I'll give you some tips on getting a roof over your head if you want.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   

that poor man who died in the london riots by the police who are meant to protect hi and he wasnt even in the riot, he was walking home from work.

You talking about the elderly guy that got pushed by the copper ? If so the bastards still haven't even started investigating a year later !

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Tiger5

name one place in england that employs enlgish people for vegetable picking??

kram09 I know of plenty people that are after jobs and will do anything to get one but yet still unemployed. i am sorry that you have a different opinion.
people aren't lazy.

now polish people say, come to england work for £3 an hr.
if english people accepted £3 an hour how would they pay their bills and live???

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   

if english people accepted £3 an hour how would they pay their bills and live???
reply to post by jumpingbeanz

Amen....
Welcome to the REAL world....

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Immigration in the UK is not about culture or colour, it is about economics. There are not enough good jobs to go round and salaries in real terms are dropping while the cost of living is rising. We have no industry anymore and we cannot live on a service economy (thanks for that Maggy).

And now we are importing cheap labour who can work for much less than our people because the currency is worth so much more in their country of origin. They stay only part of the year to avoid tax, use the welfare system without investment, and then leave the country with the money to buy a house without a mortgage in their own country.

And they get to vote as well.

It's understandable that some young British people trying make their way in the UK feel down about the situation.

And that Andy guy is total idiot. Plz ignore him as he is derailing this thread.

[edit on 1-4-2010 by rizla]

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Kram09

Just a warning from a California American! Don't believe a word he says if he is running for election. We voted in Obama after being unable to oust Bush; he promised change change change. Well he's in and it's more of the same.

These pols will promise the moon to get in their privileged spot. I think we need to toss them all out of office and start over, telling the new guys/gals "If you screw up, out you go too!"

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join