It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

April 19 1775 transitioning to April 19 2010

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Still no copy of the docs released... Very strange. All have been delivered from what I have heard. Including the one to the Court and Military.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by djcubed

I just not 20 minutes ago inquired if and when the documents would be available to the public. I was told DR. Sam Kennedy will put out a release in due time. This process is ment to be done behind the scenes and not ment to cause alarm. In regards to when they will be available it's still unknown to me.

I have read the whole document and it's very powerful. I would say its on the same level as the Declaration of Independence!

I myself wish it was out but then again not releasing it is brilant! The Main stream media is hanging themselves with their disinfo.

Stay tuned More to come soon!

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

May I ask, who you are?

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
reply to post by SonicInfinity

Agreed.

It is a deadline and it is coming to pass. If it is true, then we can expect a move to occur tomorrow (protests or "removal" from office)

Perhaps this post was overlooked?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Ionized

No, it was not.

I understand the premise you made, but why wait? How can you "remove" someone from office if you give time for preparation? I highly doubt this group is going to ask "nicely" for them to leave.

Also, in another thread, there were claims the military had backed this group (or something similar to those lines.) Was that actually confirmed?

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by infinite

With all due respect I don't understand why you would need to know that information.

I am a Dejure Grand Jury Member of the Republic of Mississippi.

As far as a Given name: I value my privacy

The Feds know who we are and we are in contact with them as I speak.

We will restore America to a Free Republic once again, without viloence or malice.

When the documents are released all will see the truth.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by SWCCFAN
The Feds know who we are and we are in contact with them as I speak.

That's quite a claim to make. Define "contact"? Have you asked for assistance?

We will restore America to a Free Republic once again, without viloence or malice.

But how? Unless the military is willing to preform a coup d'etat

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

Thank you sir... I am following this very closely. This is the best thread on the subject right now. So I'm sticking here. MSM is sure doing a great job at making this sound like threats.

Thank you for your input... please keep us up to date as much as you can. It shouldn't be long before we see answers as to what will come next. It's either going to work... or not.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by infinite

Contact: As in talking to them about the RAP, having them run background checks and all coming back clean. The FBI wnats to make sure are not a threat. That fact remains clear. No RAP affiliated person is!

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   

But how? Unless the military is willing to preform a coup d'etat

From a post I made yesterday here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Just a theory:
"Let me pose an idea about the military, and why this may all be so secretive. Conjecture for yourself that sects in the military have wanted to restore order to the people and away from the corporation acting as an alleged government, for many many many years now. Imagine if they were able to find a group of people who where already on the right path as far as understanding the history of this country and how the true Republic was taken over in the late 1800s. Imagine next if the military perhaps began to instruct this group of people on how to make a new declaration and presentment to state Governors, in order to allow those Governors to come back under the old Republic through peaceful means if they so choose. Imagine if there was specific wording that would allow the military to then take action only AFTER the people themselves have demanded it in the form of signed declaration to all Governors. Perhaps that is the reality behind this situation. But that is just my opinion. "

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Ionized

Man you are on Fire! This plan has been in the works for some time. When the truth come out about RAP all will be amazed!

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

Really?

I've just been given this information;

FBI Investigates Guardians of Free Republic for Violating Fed Law Against Unsolicited Faxes

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   

reply to post by SonicInfinity

Agreed.

It is a deadline and it is coming to pass. If it is true, then we can expect a move to occur tomorrow (protests or "removal" from office)

I don't think deadlines are too important. I think anyone observing these developments should just take a few spoonfuls of patience.

Good things come to those who wait

peace

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

reply to post by Ionized

Thanks to both of you to keeping the flow of information going.

I want to reiterate again the purpose I put this thread together because there were so many things going on that I wanted to try and breakdown the different components and try to ferret out the truth.

Keep up the good work folks and lets stay on track.

Find the truth and not the misinfo that of course is going to be spread. I am thinking of starting another thread that has only to do with the components we are discussing right now in this thread. It would take a lot of work and I have some work lined up for this weekend. Maybe on Sunday I will have some time to coordinate all the evidence presented so far and then create the thread. Otherwise I am just going to try and stick with this one.

Thanks again everyone, God Bless, Peace and to the Republic for which she stands.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
From Fox News minutes ago:

www.foxnews.com...

"" The Web site claiming to represent the group calls for an end to foreclosures, taxes, auto registrations and birth certificates, among other things.

It advocates what it calls behind-the-scenes peaceful reconstruction of the institutions of government.

The letters follows an FBI raid on suspected members of the "Hutarees," a radical militia group in the Midwest, who are accused of planning to kill police officers. Nine members of the group face various charges, including conspiracy.

In the past year, federal agents have seen an increase in "chatter" from an array of domestic extremist groups, which can include radical self-styled militias, white separatists or extreme civil libertarians and "sovereign" citizens.

In the case of the letters to the governors, there is no direct threat of violence, but the FBI is concerned that the demand could encourage others to act out violently. "

It appears that Fox News may be attempting to link RAP to the Hutaree Militia in MI.

I can not wait for the Letters to be made public! The MSM will be brought down in the process!

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

Okay, it looks like they are "starting" to ferret out the truth. It looks like they are trying to distinguish between the different components of what is going on.

I am sure they are probably a few days behind us here.

Do you think maybe I should send this thread to a couple of news sources?

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   

reply to post by SWCCFAN

Really?

I've just been given this information;

FBI Investigates Guardians of Free Republic for Violating Fed Law Against Unsolicited Faxes

LOL Well then it must be true.... You write - FBI Investigates Guardians of Free Republic for Violating Fed Law Against Unsolicited Faxes - provide no link - and we are expected to swallow it.

At least try. It could be that you are just paranoid and not able to accept that RAP is exactly what we are telling you it is. Dare to dream man. Occasionally we have to believe in something.

[edit on 2-4-2010 by WWJFKD]

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by endisnighe
reply to post by SWCCFAN

Okay, it looks like they are "starting" to ferret out the truth. It looks like they are trying to distinguish between the different components of what is going on.

I am sure they are probably a few days behind us here.

Do you think maybe I should send this thread to a couple of news sources?

You mean you haven't?

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

All the media would be interested in is finding threats and sensationalising them. Don't feed them.

Looks like they might be just getting enough rope themselves. And you know what they're gonna do with that rope now

peace

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by WWJFKD

Well, I have been writing emails and did not want to get the information messed up.

I have been spreading the news to my family and my close friends.

Alright, I will send the email I prepared to several local places and several national ones.

Will post any responses.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join